How come whenever a new CN or Disney show comes out it becomes an instant hit and generates hundreds of fanarts/fan...

How come whenever a new CN or Disney show comes out it becomes an instant hit and generates hundreds of fanarts/fan theories on Tumblr/dA/whatever but new Nick shows get ignored (except for Loud House which got extremely lucky)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0301gyEn-0
68.media.tumblr.com/707feb3dffa27ebe90951b86654624f9/tumblr_owql7eeoQL1wbrorlo1_500.png
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-9-21-2017.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Wayne#Episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

loud house

It's kind of funny since Nickelodeon is probably the lead in animated shows on television.

Welcome to the Wayne is actually pretty nice. I like how the next episode picks up almost immediately after the previous. Also, I usually hate the fat redheaded best friend in cartoons, but he's probably my favorite one of that trope, his sister being part of the main cast helps make him less annoying.

Also that opening theme song is adorable.
youtube.com/watch?v=y0301gyEn-0

>Wanting more shows to get infected by those shitholes

Loud House isn't even that popular on those sites. They know about the twenty seconds worth of gay shit but that's all.

Wayne OC
68.media.tumblr.com/707feb3dffa27ebe90951b86654624f9/tumblr_owql7eeoQL1wbrorlo1_500.png

bullshit, just search for it

she's not an oc

The shows have to have an artstyle or plotline that attracts tumblr artists or at least characters to lewd.

Over the garden wall, Adventure time, Gravity Falls, Star Vs, Steven Universe have characters tumblr artists like to draw lewd or shipping art of.

Loud House, Welcome to the Wayne, and Harvey Beaks have no shipping potential or characters tumblr wants to fuck so they are ignored for the most part.

Nick is still seen as sort of a kiddy network (as fucking dumb as that might sound when talking about childrens cartoons) so a lot of the shows on there don't really get the attention they deserve (unless you're nostalgia baiting like LoK did). Loud House sort of gained some recognition but it really doesn't appeal to Tumblr users who are just closet weebs who watch modern cartoons for DEEP plots and melodrama.
>Loud House has no shipping material
Oh how wrong you are.

I was talking about in terms of tumblr. Loudhouse has shipping material for all the straight males on Sup Forums but it has zero shipping or lewd potential for the fujos on tumblr who produce about 85% of the fanart OP is talking about.

>Loud House has no shipping material for normies*

>0 shipping potential for all the fujos
Luaggie is one of the dumbest fucking ships ever and only Tumblr cares enough to constantly give it the light of day.

Nice.
>OC as in original content
hownew.ru?

Ronniecoln is pretty normie but I guess you won't have lesbo rocks scissoring each other.

Aside from ripping off Gravity Falls, this wayne shit is too ugly to attract an audience (sausage noses, really?)

WTTW is getting a solid million for views, so it's not doing bad.

Cause they're bad shows?
Nick hasn't had anything good besides spongebob for years

>source: my ass

This,

Loud House is just mediocre and doesn't do much to step outside the box

nuOddparents is shit

Harvey and PGBC were good but disappeared off the face of the planet.

Welcome to the Wayne is fucking atrocious in my opinion. It's trying to be Disney and Cartoon Network's shows but ripping them off in the process. Plus it's just annoying to watch or listen to. I don't get the love for this one

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-9-21-2017.html
Newest episode

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Wayne#Episodes
Reminder that the show never dropped below a million.

>It's trying to be Disney and Cartoon Network's shows but ripping them off in the process.
Can someone explain why people think this show is a ripoff of anything?

It has some vague similarities with Gravity Falls, thus it's considered a rip off.

Because, apparently, the mystery genre is only an exclusive to Disney XD now. It's bullshit, but people have to argue about cartoon/company wars shit now, instead of enjoying cool characters having adventures to interesting places. As a person that's enjoyed both GF and OtGW, Wayne is becoming another favorite.

Besides, has there been a mystery show that deals exclusively with otherworldly buildings?

Remember when Gravity Falls came out and people were comparing it to Regular Show?
People are idiots.

>Mabel's a little goofy but she's not a vapid airhead
Oh, I'm laughing at that. Hindsight is a bitch.

>People accused Star Vs of ripping off SU
>People accused SU of ripping off AT
>People accused AT of ripping of Flapjack
It's an endless, vicious cycle.

>a retard like Gumball
My how times have changed.

people compare what they know stupid

>"Gravity Falls" ripoff

Too bad Nick still treats it like shit

The only thing that feels especially similar to GF are the sibling characters.

With character designs that ugly, I can see why there wouldn't be much fanart for it.

I don't get why I see this so often in these threads, unless it's the same 2 or 3 guys saying it. The art style's nothing special, but I've never found it ugly or anything

I just marathoned all the episodes that had gotten released this week and really enjoyed them.

Scheduling wise, yes. Advertising wise, hell fucking no. This show was hyped up to no end when it premiered, the problem was that Nick played it 9 times in a damn row after a new episode AND a rerun of The Loud House.