Is there a below average or flat out bad episode of pre-movie spongebob?

Is there a below average or flat out bad episode of pre-movie spongebob?

I didnt like reef blower

The house party episode wasn't that great

Not in my opinion

I remember The Sponge Who Could Fly being pretty underwhelming

If thats the episode they hyped up by using Patchy for the build up then yeah i have to agree. The walk cycle part was more memorable.

Below average? Yeah, especially towards the end.
Flat-out bad? Maybe one or two, but that changes from person to person. I like Squeaky Boots and I'm With Stupid well enough, yet they're shat on occasionally.

Was just going to post this.

Krabby Land and House Party are pretty mediocre. They don't feel like pre-movie episodes.

The caveman episode. I always skip it when re-watching season 3.

Is it bad to say i enjoy the medieval special more than the caveman special.

In my opinion, squalliam's revenge

It seemed like a normal episode, then again technically a lost episode doesn't have to be anything special. It just to be lost. Not that it was really lost though.

Dumped, because the entire execution was just really fucking godawful.

Indoors

>A vast majority of these are season 3 eps boarded by paul tibbit and Kent Osborne
Makes you think

A big chunk of late season 3 episodes were kind of duds. New Student Starfish was one I remember really not liking, even though it had a few good jokes.

I never watched that many episodes
never saw the movie
i don't even know why im in this thread.

I loved the caveman special.

Squirrel Jokes

Welcome To The Chum Bucket

the saddest part is that it was probably trying to be a touching one, but it felt so ugh retarded.

Yeah, that one was just lame. The patchy segments were way better than the episode itself.

>somehow the dubbed audio of the squeaky boots episode was lost and now they only air it with spanish audio in my country
Goddamnit. That audio became my holy-ish grail now.

No idea why people people would shit on squeaky boots, but patrick turning into a total dickhead near-ish the end of the episode can be a turnoff for some.

this one sucked. That ending made me puke with its randomness

Agreed.

I was a Teenage Gary