What's your favorite funny webcomic

and why isn't it Buttersafe?

Secret Buttersafe appreciation thread, shhh

it's fine but I forget to check it

>and why isn't it Buttersafe?
Because it's Deathbulge

Ok, this is pretty funny.

That's not funny, it's just cute. Are these written by a woman?

They should become more talented

Two guys take turns writing and drawing the strip. That one was by Alex Culang, this one's by Raynato Castro.

Well the comic has lasted a decade and seems to have a decent following. I'd chalk that up to them having better taste in comedy than you. That is, unless you can link to your own successful webcomic.

These aren't funny at all.

Nope.

That is a pitifully poor excuse for your own bad taste, and I think you know that.

Looks like Kylo Ren and Dante from Clerks had a baby

Okay, that was funny.

Makes me giggle every time.

alright yeah, this got a chuckle

Me, I like Berkely Mews.

Oh? But you were so sure a few minutes ago that a webcomic you had seen three strips of was unfunny. And here I thought you guys had unimpeachable judgment.

I like this. Feels genuine rather than cheaply manipulative and still kinda funny.

My Dad was cremated, so this hit me more in the feels than the funny bone. :;(

This one's funny, though

I said the strips you posted weren't funny. I never said the entire webcomic wasn't funny. Don't gloat and act smug if you don't even know what you're talking about.

God I miss black and white gunshow. For whatever reason it went downhill shortly after getting color.

holy shit

It's like I'm really browsing Reddit!

I mean, I guess if you like a more poorly drawn, less quirky but still as equally shitty version of Owlturd then that's okay, I never heard of this comic before today and probably won't hear about it ever again, and nothing of value would be lost

If we go by most Christian ideas about hell, being a dick isn't actually required. All he has to do is either commit a mortal sin or just refuse Jesus Christ, and he's headed for hell. He could probably just do it by killing himself, at which point most denominations hold that you're condemned to hell no matter how kind or nasty you were in life.

You really should have used taxidermy instead. Waiting for him to die first might have also lessened that regret, you monster.

>Bug Martini
>Chainsawsuit
>Square Root of Minus Garfield
>Channelate
>SMBC
>The Prisoner of Monty Hall
>Awkward Zombie
>JerkCity

If he plans to go to Hell he might as well have some fun before his death

The lack of Nedroid in this thread worries me.

It's like cheating. Gotta give other webcomics a chance.

We have Nedroid threads every other day and people post basically the entire archive

Two words fags
PERRY
BIBLE
FELLOWSHIP

There're a few golden ones in buttersafe but it repeats itself way too much. At least they remember to add jokes and punchlikes unlike some of their competitors.

Fair point.
What about SUPER MEGA COMICS then?

Oglaf is more hit than miss