They were raised to be sidekicks. Without a side to kick, they just start kickin'

>They were raised to be sidekicks. Without a side to kick, they just start kickin'.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Family:_The_Case_For_National_Action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

life without purpose leads to frustration.

it's what happens when you hire writers based on their sex or race, not actual writing skills I guess.

>to intelligent

ZOMGF SO EDGEY

Without shit to do, they do shit. Kinda like how most black kids in the projects don't set out to commit crimes when they go outside. They just got bored, and suddenly stealing that car over there seemed like a good idea. I had to ditch my friends and go back home MANY times when THAT shit happened when I was a kid, lemme tell ya...the awkward part is their mom calling your house and asking where YOU were when the kid got arrested, considering you both left his house together a little while before the..."incident" occured.

>Angry brainlet

>simple facts are edgy

That just sounds depressing. Hope life treats you better dude.

>Mortys that had a Rick that would help them cook drugs
Doesn't that make the entire philosophy fall apart? Mortys don't go bat shit without their Ricks.

it actually does
species can only evolve when there is no scarcity
wubbadubba poopy shit shit balls

funny how it doesnt really happen as much with other groups of poor kids

Oh, it did. We got the hell outta there in 92. Those that stayed damn near immediately started selling crack and getting arrested regularly. The only current awkwardness occurs on facebook when one of my old friends tracks me down and wants to know if I want to catch up. Always have to tell them I'm too busy with work.

how do you feel about politicians who claim that black people are completely unable to take control and better their lives and there should be an universal allowance for them forever and reduced prison sentences because thats just what we can expect from them?

I have a theory: these guys didn't have real fathers. Their moms usually had boyfriends living with them on and off, though. The only consistent male figure in their lives were rappers (I liked to read, and liked pop instead of rap. Even my best friend would tell me I acted too "white" and would try to give me lessons on how to be a "REAL nigga"), and back then, it was some real crime-promoting crap, not the brainless bragging of today. Not to mention movies like New Jack City, Dead Presidents, and Boyz In Da Hood made it seem like getting in trouble was what we were SUPPOSED to be doing. It was like we were being programmed by our own specific genres of entertainment to be criminals if we were to be considered men. Life in the projects was fucked up then, and I'm sure it only got worse.

It's an analogy for blacks
need whites to lead them or else it turns into Africa or Detroit

Fuck that. You don't subsidize stupidity. You only get more of it. Black america is going through our own little Idiocracy: the idiots are outbreeding the smart ones since they start reproducing in their teens, not to mention intelligent men are passed over by intelligent women for guys who are in and out of prison, with not a dime to their name. Once they decide to stop playing with "boys", they have the dudes' bastard kids and debt following them. We're expected to either take that baggage on or remain single until we can find a woman with her head on straight (fewer and fewer these days). Here's something else I noticed: When someone from any other race moves out of the house, he moves into his OWN place. Not so in my community. Black guys leave home and move into their girlfriend's place. If the average black guy got dumped and mom lived in a different state, he'd be literally homeless. From the get-go, the average black man avoids being responsible for himself for even his own housing.

>I have a theory: these guys didn't have real fathers
no shit
why would hey have fathers when the goverment can provide better for them than some random highschool drop out in prison?
>its the fault of rap music
come on
music doesnt make them violent, neither does television or videogames, if anything it keeps them occupied instead of having nothing to do all day but start shit
also rap music is pretty much the only positive role models they have, for a black kid thinking he can grow up to make music is a million times better than making hulk black

i think there is a problem with lack of masculinity in black people (fuck the word community) commiting crime, harrasing other and lynching arent masculine traits but how would they know? they dont have a single positive male role model around and getting fathers to stick around wont fix it because the fathers grew up the same way

>getting fathers to stick around wont fix it

Not unlike what they said in 1965.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Family:_The_Case_For_National_Action