Is Red Skull more evil than the Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_Wehrmacht
twitter.com/squeenug/status/587646620801626112
youtube.com/watch?v=i__ztikjTok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Depends on which depiction of each

At least Joker wants to make people laugh and enjoy their lives. Some might even call him a hero.

Red Skull is Hitler times 1000 on super soldier serum. Joker is some guy I could beat up.

Joker literally refused to work with Red Skull in the Marvel/DC crossover for being to evil.

that was fucking hilarious

There's good on both sides!

Joker you hypocrite.

Red Skull wanted to protect his people from the dangers of unrestricted illegal immigration.

Joker wants to kill anyone he dislikes; much like Hilliary Clinton.

First define evil.

Then define the objective basis for something being more evil than something else.

Cross reference that with everything both characters have ever done in their assorted pieces of media and you'll know.

I mean the Joker is a murdering rapist but we all know the real bad guys are Nazis*.

*Nazis include everyone right of center, Harris 2020

Joker is mentally ill and not in control of his actions :^)

>supporting Kamala 'oh yeah gimme dat corporate dollah' Harris and not Warren

Fuck I bet you haven't even apologized for being white have you?

Ultimate Red Skull was
>Petra Laskov was a Syrian scientist who was married to Nikolai Laskov, a Georgian Activist working for one of the Red Skull's enemies. The Red Skull held her, her husband and their baby son hostage, forcing her to choose whether to kill her husband with a pair of old scissors or watch him shoot her baby. She chose to kill her husband, and took over an hour to kill him with the scissors. The Red Skull then threw her son out the window and ordered his men to rape her, "just to send a message."

> dur dur Hilliary
She lost, get over it.

This shit was great.

So are transsexuals and yet society continues enabling and coddling them like they were royalty.

Just like what happens to the Joker! And just like Batman defended Joker to the Spectre, the liberal SJW pussy faggots defend trannies!

I thought Ultimate Red Skull was Cap's son.

>and took over an hour to kill him with the scissors
Must have really hated the guy to not go straight for his jugular with those scissors.

I'm trans and I could kick your ass
But I won't, I'll just keep happily existing; the ultimate troll to all bigots.

Red Skull operates on too large of a scale and utilizes too many resources to really be comparable to the Joker, who at the end of the day is really just a very resourceful lone wolf terrorist. But, even in terms of personal merit, I'd say Schmidt is still objectively worse in every way possible. I don't think I can recall a single feat of The Joker's that the Skull hasn't trumped a dozen times over.

Explain yourself name fag.

Guy to Girl?
Girl to Guy?
Human to Cyborg?

Red Skull is literally Trump, and Trump is the best person currently alive. So of course Joker is more evil.

>I'm trans and I could kick your ass
Almost anyone could kick anybody's ass.
You just take your foot and give it a good swing up at someone else's ass.

Am I to be impressed?

>Human to Cyborg?
Check your privilege, flesh-scum.

Someone summon Shadman

He's more homoerotic than the Joker

Motherfucker aided in the holocaust, the answer is always yes

but the holohoax didn't happen, no matter how much we might wish it did

I...I don't see anything wrong with his logic...
Sure 1uping each other oh how nice of a person your are is fun and all, but does are homes deserve to suffer from it?

All right boys you heard the man, just throw him back in Arkham then.

I like this page.

Today the establishment GOP decided not to repeal Obamacare because Trump refusrles to be their puppet

>For being a Nazi

FTFY

Somebody should storytime it.

it a lesson in not just assuming an argument is being made in good faith just because its persuasive.
the logic is sound, but he's lying about his intent. He's red skull, he just wants to rule the world. thats his MO. but people are willing to overlook that so long as he keeps saying what they like hearing

>took over an hour to kill him with scissors
Fucking women can't do anything right.

Unironically this. There are Wehrmacht and even SS personnel shielding targeted Untermenschen and American G.I. who kill POWs and rape Parisian women.

Best of luck with that 40% lifetime suicide rate

Why did he do that?

>everyone I don't like is hitler

Liblogic

There literally are. If your big takeaway from studying ww2 is "NAZIS were evil!" you don't know shit about history, psychology, or yourself.

No you fucking retard. it was because the new bill is fucking awful.

Counter.
They put well reasoned and logical arguments in the mouth of someone evil to discredit them as bad idea based on who provided them.

wtf guess im a neo-nazi now

Counter
They had Red Skull act completely act in character and use a compelling argument to achieve his goals and there was never an attempt to discredit the arguments used.

Oh, absolutely. Joker has respect and love for old comedians, at the very least.

Red Skull just hates everyone who is not him.

You mean tattooed degenerates and mongrel "white " nationalists? Please don't.

He also hates himself.

Well there ya go. Joker doesn't seem to be all that self-loathing.

>Fixes Obamacare by freeing up the market and giving power back to the states

It's only awful in lib land

What are the best Red Skull stories in your opinion?

I'm a DCfag and know very little about marvel or Captain America.

There were but there's a danger in implying that the actions of a few excuse the inaction of many who were at best willfully ignorant of what was going on, as people love to stretch "there were some Germans who resisted the Nazis" into the clean Wehrmacht myth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_Wehrmacht

The Death of The Red Skull is really fucking good. There's also one where he reveals probably his longest gambit in the 180s range that I really like if only becuase it shows how far he's willing to plan ahead and how he wants the Caps defeat to be humiliating.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

>Some
You mean an 11th grader in an open format persuasive essay?

Happy reading user.

take away his nazism ("trascended beyond nazism" counts). how evil is he?

I mean people could list stuff the joker did that casuals can get but red skull? beyond being a nazi/hydra what has he done actually worth remembering?

This, the Red Skull's entire being is utterly devoid of joy. He doesn't even find his mass, psychotic sadism amusing- merely satisfying. He's an empty shell of a man who wants nothing more than to cause pain for pain's sake, one who sees ideology as nothing more than a convenient recruitment tool. He hates everything and just about everyone.

You know, as much as this meme gets a lot of play, I don't really see the actual nazis denying that they're nazis. Most of the people who deny that they're nazis actually aren't nazis.

Does Dormammu want to fuck Umar and vice versa?

The Joker in the past did outlandish things for attention. What better way to get under Bat's skin by becoming an Ambassador to one of America's enemies and abusing the hell out of diplomatic immunity to commit petty crimes while having a laugh.

lol holy shit you think that bill's a good idea i'm laffin.

Here's the reality: The Republicans have NOTHING because the ACA was their idea, a compromise between the free market and the desire for national health care a whole bunch of the electorate's been demanding for a long time. It got passed under a democrat, and the Republicans only know how to grab for power these days, having forgotten the art of governing, so they NEED an enemy.

Thus this constant tilting at the Obamacare windmill.

One of my favorites is 365-370. You might have seen this page from it before - as you can imagine, Magneto is not amused by Skull's speech.

There is also the fact that pretty much every argument the Red Skull makes applies to himself.

magneto: at least i don't smoke cigarettes you monster!

Take away the Nazism and you're still left with a super villain hellbent on conquering the world and destroying Captain America. The Red Skull uses Nazi imagery because its cool and bolsters the charisma and strength of his faction. It's not his fault that every Marvel Hero is a beta male that chafes under the mere mention of Nazis.

At the end of the day, Johann Schmidt will always be that bitter, angry bellhop.

Question: do you have health insurance?
Because I don't, I'm young and damned healthy, so why the FUCK would my poor ass pay money to an insurance company for a service I don't need?
BUT because I don't want to pay for health insurance, I no longer get my income tax return? That is fucked. It literally angers me so much that I would rather just fall ill and die than give into being bullied into buying a service.
With that rant out of the way, I have no idea for a better solution besides "don't rape people's wallets"

To my knowledge though, the base doesn't give two shits about Obamacare. Really, a lot of this stuff comes down to the fact that stuff like Obamacare repeals and tax reform is what wealthy donors want, not the base. The base wants a wall and the RAISE act, both of which the donor class isn't okay with. Honestly, there's a good chance we could see a 2018 primary massacre.

The funny thing is that Skull is entirely right- Magneto is basically Mutant Hitler.

I was never a fan of the bellhop origin, honestly. I've always seen Johann as a nasty street thug who got recruited into the SA, rose through the ranks, switched teams during the Night of the Long Knives, and then worked his way up through the SS with his own natural talent. The idea of him being some sort of super-secret understudy to Hitler kind of implies Hitler was some sort of polymath supergenius instead of just a mere mortal who had the right talents and was in the right place at the right time.

This is a good post, and important to remember.

Skull's a nazi but he's not a true believer, as much as he protests otherwise, just being a nazi's the best tool for him to spread misery.

But what about the Commish's orders?

Why are you surprised? Comics and Television love making Hitler a larger than life supergenius. Remember the time Hitler grew a Fu manchu mustache and defeated Captain Planet with his stare?

>Most barbaric despot of this century
Magneto and the 6 gorrillion, huh?

true, feels like the nazi part just gives him a leg up over other villains just by being a nazi.

like if they make a new stilt-man a nazi and everybody treats him worse than say norman osborn.

Stalin lacks the Charisma that Hitler had. He had the personality of a mob boss and would've wrecked Magneto's shit, or sent him to the gulag.

40%.

to see Magneto reply RS with this.

The one where he fights Doctor Doom on the moon.

The bellhop origin works because it reveals that Skull is basically a thug with a superiority complex. He's some nobody that got picked on a whim so Hitler could win a bet. It's why he wants to rule the world so badly and why he doesn't work well with others at all - he's too much of a narcissist to ever put himself in a position where he thinks someone might be superior to him ever again. It makes him thematically opposed to Captain America; a man who sought to rise above himself so that he might serve others. Red Skull can't lift himself up, he can only push others down.

He's a Nazi in function but not in concept or practice. It's Nazism where the Volk concept has been replaced by egocentrism.

I'd forgotten about that one, but I liked it too. Supervillain Team Up, right? I think it was in the same series where he pals around with Hatemonger for a couple issues

This was a different time.
Joker's probably gassed more people than Auschwitz by this point

Depends on your philosophical views.

Who's worse, a crime lord that orders your entire family to be killed, or the henchman who has way too much of a good time doing it?

actual brickleberry joke

twitter.com/squeenug/status/587646620801626112

henchmen don't get no sympy from heroes though.

crimelord could actually be responsible for thousands of deaths but still get a reedemable scene, henchman gets no such scene even if he's only accountable for dozens.

muh favorite youtube.com/watch?v=i__ztikjTok

Yeah but the thing is, I can't take that seriously precisely because of the captain planet thing you posted. It becomes a joke, something I can't look at in a serious light. I lose the ability to see the Red Skull as a serious threat because of that sort of nonsense.

I dislike the idea of Red Skull being a narcissist because it implies to me that he actually would value something, even himself. And given how self-destructive and self-defeating his behavior tends to be, it seems to me that he doesn't really value himself.

In this case it's not so much that he values himself, it's that he actively devalues everyone else.

This doesn't sound evil.
This sounds like common sense.
Or do leftists just point to the strawman they make a page later to say "IF YOU AGREE WITH COMMON SENSE, YOU'RE A NAZI!"?

Red Skull is literally a foreign terrorist out to destroy American culture and civilization.

I'm pretty sure legitimate nazis aren't offended by being called Nazis. They call themselves Nazis, and go out in public calling themselves Nazis, with Nazi symbolism.

Pretty different from communists, who hide their faces in public while waving around their communist signs.

Most of American culture was shaped by German immigrants, not mudslime terrorists.

>Because I don't, I'm young and damned healthy
Don't take your good health for granted, user. Who's to say you won't get t-boned on your way to work tomorrow by some texting fuck running a red? Who's to say you won't feel a lump next time you itch your sack? Who's to say you won't fuck up your ankle playing sports and need crutches? You're angry now, let's see how angry you get having to pay for a hospital visit entirely out of pocket. That's the rub about health insurance; you'll never know when you'll be needing it, but when inevitably you do you'll be damn glad you have it.
There's also that little chestnut about how if healthy people stopped paying in, healthcare costs would skyrocket for the chronically ill and other folks who need things like insulin and epi pens so that they can be productive members of society instead of sitting at home on disability or fucking dying and leaving behind kids and other problems.
>I have no idea for a better solution besides "don't rape people's wallets"
That's the scary part of all of this, nobody else does. Well, maybe some people do, but good luck getting those kinds of ideas implemented now that people's health has become a fucking political football game.

DAE racism is just common sense guys??? lol

Why do you guys bait so hard?