22 year-old female with an electronic implant in her brain to control schizophrenia – struck by lightning

>22 year-old female with an electronic implant in her brain to control schizophrenia – struck by lightning

Is this her backstory?

That could work. All depends on the rest of the film.

No. Her actual backstory would require Mar-Vell being introduced into the MCU a few years ago, along with the kree/skrull conflict.

No, her movie takes place in the 90s, she predates Doctor Strange.
All we know about her backstory right now is that she's still an Air Force officer, the directors were at the Academy.

>Carol has been in a mental asylum since she came back from space
That would be interesting to see.

year-old female with an electronic implant in her brain to control schizophrenia – struck by lightning

Please, don't give any idea to this retards

This will suck right?

I think its Ghost

this pic lmao
now I got the answer for that question: what if I was a girl and kept the same body proportions/defects

I fucking love being a boy

It actually fits.

>22 year-old female

That would be good news for the movie, that would mean we would get comic accurate Ghost - yay

We are going to have a cute Ghost girl.

Struck by Thor's lightning during the battle of New York

>cute
>that nose
I just hope she keeps the mask.

I hope she pukes in it and will wear it for days

Hot.

Ghost SHOULD stay in the suit 100% after she gets it. Didnt he get stink lines in the comic after a while?

If its modern Captain Marvel, yes.

Will she shoot an actual energy beam or will it be like everyone else's little laser beams?

Those seem size appropriate for what they're shooting from

>photon blasts
uh, what do you think photons are

>Five head with weird tits.

I can only see this work if they go again with the Ant Man dynamic.

What's wrong with her pecs?

When the fuck is this movie supposed to come out again?

Vision always shot a tiny little laser beam

>Marvel owned by Disney
>Spiderman Homecoming coproduction with Sony
>This being made with Paramount which is owned by Viacom
Am I supposed to think Marvel is just a companyslut or something?

I don't recall anybody making a big deal about this, what gives

I'm already a Ghost, Kaz.

No one cares about Ant-Meme and the Wasp.

No one except Iron Man comics and Thunderbolts fans which means no one even knows who Ghost is.

july 2018
it says so right there on the poster

i don't see a difference

we'll be more pissed if she isn't in the full costume most of the time

I wonder too

Personally I don't care who is behinds Ghost helmet, important is what its manners are. And if the schizophrenia thing is canon I think that she will be a suberb Ghost.

FLAT
L
A
T

>one of the better Legacy Characters (until recently) of all time is getting a movie

>it utterly writes her Legacy forebearer out of existence, Mar-Vell, one of the more important characters and the entire reason she exists won't be put into the MCU.

This picture makes her infinitely more attractive to me.
>tfw no qt flat plain jane gf with bad posture

Mar-Vell should've been introduced in the first Guardians since it dealt with the Kree.

This.
Her bad posture makes me want to dick her harder. I want to send her column into straightness with my cum.

I remember the time a Skrull got turned into Mar-vell during Secret Invasion, and the process went a little wonky, and he thought he really was Mar-Vell, and when he was confronted with the truth, he didn't care, those memories made him a hero regardless.

shit was pretty fucking good.

...but that's a pretty desirable body to a lot of straight men. the male equivalent would not be desirable to very many straight women (you'd need a helluvalot of social-status or "personality" to compensate for your body).

No one gives a fuck about Ghost

Eh, he is quite popular with Iron Man/Thunderbolt fans. Fans who don.'t exist .

Im here fuckers, justice like lighnting

Feige has already said Mar-Vell's in the movie user.

>I don't recall anybody making a big deal about this, what gives
It is my opinion that MCU realised the current potential members of the Thunderbolts had been a sausagefest so far, and as such needed a female villain in a hurry. Ghost fits.

That's never stopped anyone before.
Be it tumblr or stormfront.

When Carol first started out her alter ego manifested as a second persona. There's precedent in the comics for something like this, it all depends on how Marvel Studios translates the character to screen

First guardian takes place a few years ago. Mar-vell is possible 20 years dead.

Young Coulson and Young Nick Fury could cameo as SHIELD agents.

Interesting time to set it, considering not much of anything has been set in the 1980s/1990s of the MCU

Why set it in the 90s? What's the point?
They're just fucking with MCU lore and history by doing that since she's never been mentioned as existing before in any of the other movies.

Given the difference between the Civil War event and Captain America: Civil War, I'd say that it's gonna be better written than the comics. Especially any current Captain Marvel comic.

>tfw the internet hate machine has become the internet outrage machine and people want it to act accordingly

General Roos could be a Skrull
CIVIL WAR secret Skrull agenda

Captain Marvel is the first movie to have Nick Fury brought back. So.

Her split personality has always been part of the character, this was only dropped recently, no? I'm not big into Avengers or Cosmic but I do remember it coming up in X-stuff.

spider-man /ss/