There is some fuse in Spain because the ships carrying military police units to Catalonia aginst the local goverment...

There is some fuse in Spain because the ships carrying military police units to Catalonia aginst the local goverment that wants to have a referendum on indepence, have looney tunes characters on them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atyvdC15HFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K

fuse?

He must've meant fuss.

And are apparently allies with techno artist Moby

Entirely appropriate, everyone in Spain is a little looney.

>everyone in Catalunya
Fixed

I read about this, Tweety is enjoying meme status in Spain

the more Europe breaks apart into independent states the harder to control for the EU it becomes and the harder to dillute their culture and heritage for the powers that be.

Italy will be next probably.

Moby is a 'techno' artist?
I've only heard Play but it sure didn't seem like a Techno album.

Ever listened to Eminem's "Without Me"?

Very good, Ivan. 5 rubles for you, today.

Courage is not a function of firepower

>Eso es todo, cabrones!

youtu.be/atyvdC15HFA

I have never seen a spaniard say cabrones, I think you are confusing them with the taco people.

Catalans don't even like speaking Spanish

I saw that boat when I went on a cruise in the Mediterranean. It was the coast off Ibiza, passed by my cabin window. I lost my virginity in that cabin, while Tweety stared at me.

I thought I taw a virgin.

>No one can legitimately think that the idea of a European superstate is not the way forward, they must be Russian or fooled by Russians!

No one likes to speak European Spanish.

At least 80% of countries with Spanish as their main language hate European Spanish.

Confusion. Get with the prog, nig

Ironically Europe desperately needs to become a superstate to fend off the US, not Russia. So many Americans working against their own interests in that sense.

the interest of an American elite you mean.

if Europe becomes a super state it will be ruled by the same people that shadow-rule the US and there will be almost nothing the population could do to remove them.

I guess tweety wasn't the only one that saw a little pussy,
twat.

It's an Italian ferry boat BTW. We recently added Batman and Wonder Woman-themed ferries too.

Of course, you know, this means war!

The Catalans are still on this shit, I thought they gave up and did something more productive.

>Of course you know this means war!

Their language is all they have got left.

i want to ride wonder woman

It's not about language, Catalonia is way more developed and richer than the rest of Spain and they feel that they are being drag down by the rest of the country.

Also Indeppence people don't want only Catalonia they want all of the Catalan speaking areas which they call the Catalan countries.

I doubt the main issue is the looney tunes characters.

>How do we do this so there's less chance of being compared to Franco?
>I have just the thing.

The funny thing is that the Catalans want to stay in the EU even if they become independent. Which probably won't happen since Spain and other countries would vote them down on that.