Questionable Content thread

Winslow tries to moderate. It's like a trash can fire being put out with a water bottle from a vending machine.

Yesterday's strip.

I already saw this thread. Why are you reposting it? Can't you let a dead thread be dead?

>being a fucking spider robot
Jesus christ, why would anybody ever make that, why would anybody chose that, who let that happen?

every strip of the A.i in Questionable content makes me unironically want to genocide them. As a mercy killing.

Artifical life was a mistake

AI dont get to choose their body

So when does the femboybot get buttfucked?

Who the actual fuck would make a spider put a brain in it, and allow it in public near children.

Are there 'Levels of AI?' like barely intilligent and non-cognative programs?

Because the only reason you should have shit like that walking around is as an advertisement and you dont need a fully sentient life to FUCKING SELL COLA!

The ethics of that is sub-human at best

all the ethics surrounding the AI in jaque's shitty poorly thought through world are bullshit

Do not read Questionable Content.

As long as the can itself was not too hot yet you can just upend the trash can to starve the fire.
Then again there are many ways that could go wrong.

Yeah, it depends on what the trash can is made out of, and what the contents inside of it are.

In this case, it's like a plastic trash can filled with empty oil bottles.

Winslow went to a shop and chose his, so did the one with the pink pigtails. Pintsize chose his current body when offered a new one. Blue criminal chose to install into a fighter jet, if illegally and got caught and punished.

They literally can choose their body as much as they can afford. And it's unlikely there's much price difference in the base models either.

>emotionally triggered robots

AIs are basically house niggers and are mercy to the whims of their masters. Winslow couldnt just go get a new body, he had to ask Hanners. Pintsize can be turned of against his will and without his consent

don't bother thinking about it, the author hasn't

So this is it?
This comic turned from a shitty humans comic into a shitty robots comic?

Is the blue one from underground robot fight club?

Well, he kinda hit a dead end with the tranny.

Spider bot DID choose that body. He's shown up before.

>Be AI.
>Finally can afford new body.
>Go to shop.
>This spider one looks cool.
>Buy it. It feels great having four extra legs.
>Go for a walk at a park.
>See a couple having a picnic with their daughter. Wave at them and say "Good morning!"
>Kid loses her shit when she sees me.
>Parents chase me away.
>MFW

Incidentally:
>Be arachnophobic little girl.
>Have mortal fear of spiders, which worsened after last trip to Australia.
>Enough that even Little Miss Muffet can give me nightmares now.
>Go to the park with parents to get my head out of it.
>Things are going well. I'm having fun.
>Hear someone behind us say "Good morning!" with a really polite tone.
>Turn around to wish them a good morning back.
>A giant fucking mechanical spider is standing right next to me, waving one of its limbs left and right.
>MFW

Cue bubbles coming in and confessing that she's part of the faybles master race.

>That last panel

Commence the multi-robot gangbang.

yeah, Martens anus

That's Winslow? Jesus fucking Christ. I'm glad I left this shitty train.

And yet, here you are.

The same way May can earn money to buy a new body. By fucking every Toyota, Dyson, and Harrier for cash

but can she be a fighter jet?

Wasn't the spider robot actually supposed to be some high-tech mind reading device that latched onto a person's head when they went to adopt an AI to try and find the best AI for both parties involved?

I thought the spider robot is the reason why Marten and Pintsize got paired together; Marten didn't know about said device until it literally dropped down onto his skull and started loudly humming atop his head as it did a quick CT/MRI/EEG scan of his brain, during which he was having a near major panic attack because HOLY FUCK GIANT ROBOT SPIDER'S ATTACHED TO MY HEAD.

Winslow is Mark Lilly now?

yes, which means whoever assigned him his function is a retard

because cute

Terrible

As long as she has a penis so the story can remain progressive

gooooooood it's so shiiiiiit.

Just remember this sad, miserable, talentless prick makes $10,000 a month from this garbage
and has an army of followers to finance all of his passion projects, like his shitty music and
dumbass side projects.

While you make minimum wage.

I need to get a job.

I've been a NEET since I dropped out of college 3 years ago.

Sometimes I can't afford food.