>Last week
>"I like Summer, she makes a great helper"
>"Yeah, summer is really growing on me"
>"She's cute too"

>This week
>"DUMB BITCH"
>"Holy shit I hate this fucking bitch"
"Stupid bitch, she's the worst!"

I have never witnessed a well-liked character hated from just saying a few words.

It's amazing

Even tho we had only 2 episodes left they decided to make one about fucking beth.

The women are the shittiest characters on the show. No duh.

Season 3's staff changes didn't change that.

women hate other women the most

Why was there nothing to eat the fucking fantasy land

Exactly. The mysoginist fan base didn't change at all. Must be why the writers hate them

Hope the final will save this shitty season

wtf is their problem?

I really liked this Beth episode. Blow me fags.

>We liked Summer last week
Where did you get that idea? People were calling her a Mary Sue for being above a situation that R&M couldn't control from what I saw; the only "i like summer" threads I saw were her in the bondage ball

I liked the beth parts. But man some of those lines were really poorly done...

See I liked it more for the fact that it addressed Beth's issue that she always wanted to see her dad as this wonderful guy when at the end of the day he's not. Although the fact that she left, man. That's kinda fucked up, but so is everyone in that family at this point. Also I really like Sarah chalke and I'm happy when they give her some screen time

I'm glad we have a better idea of what rick's involvement in her life was like when she was young. Until now it's been hard to guage how much normalcy she had growing up and how much crazy

WTF are you talking about? She literally didn't do anything this episode. Them treating their father like shit is an on-going thing in this season and it's semi-explained by them hating him for abandoning them even though Summer says she's OK.

>WTF are you talking about? She literally didn't do anything this episode. Them treating their father like shit is an on-going thing in this season and it's semi-explained by them hating him for abandoning them even though Summer says she's OK.

Its the beta male sexist racist shit. No one fucking wants to hear anything about that shit. Its politically charged.

Last week the threads were occupied by regulars and this week the threads are occupied by the combined force of reddit and all the Sup Forumsfags who are from reddit.

This

>Episode all but established as being nothing more than Rick's daughter and that's it she'll never be anything more so this was a huge waste if time
>And given that nobody cares about her to begin with the clone throwaway gag being real or not is pointless
Even if you're a Bethfag I'm not sure how you can like this episode

Usually, I would have hated it as well, but in this context it's meaningless: she's angry with them and is trying to hurt him. "Beta-male racist" is basically what passes for "cunt and a jerk" now. You have to be autistic to take it to heart and get angry at the use of those words outside a serious context.

>n-no I don't hate women the most there must be someone else
>I know!
Don't forget to leave a shit on the floor Jamal.

>bondage ball
Please elaborate.

It's true though: throughout evolution of society women were a lot less dependent on each other than men. Women only needed each other to alert them of predators, this made the competition aspect of their social interaction thrive. Men needed to rely on each other during hunts, so they bond much stronger and are also less interested in competing if that would mean significantly weakening the group.

He's probably talking about that scene in Mind Blowers where both kids were in spheres and tied-up with Beth having to pick one for the other to die.

Summer has been bad in general this season. She, Beth and Jerry are supposed to be the normal anchors that ground the show when you get tired of Morty freaking out about shit for the eleventeenth time. This season they tried to turn her into Morty but more competent and badass which really only leaves her "bitch" as a humanizing character trait. This season she takes all the weird completely in stride in a very detached and apathetic way which just isn't very compelling to watch. An episodes quality the season almost seems inversely proportional to how much Summer features in it.

Throughout history, you were descended from the shitskins of africa acquiring a subhuman brainskin thanks to your retarded ancestry and unfortunately wasn't gassed to death.

S3 is god tier, Sup Forums can suck my dick! Pickle Rick!

Fuck, finding a working link for the latest episode on Dailymotion is fucking nightmare.

You sound like a tumblrite trying to hide it by going Sup Forums overdrive.

What's this even about? You sound like you're a Sup Forumslack but you deny evolution? Are you a KKK religious fundie or something?

actually, the first humans were in europe. nigger.

How is it that Harmon is so infatuated with high school nihilism and the concept that "nothing matters therefore there are no consequences", yet imaginary sexism triggers the everliving fuck out of him?

You guys are really still watching it huh?

Yeah it's good.

Maybe he's a professional that keeps his personal and professional lives apart?

It doesn't, you're just projecting insecurities onto content creators you don't want to like in hopes of completing this hate fantasy you've concocted for Season 3 of a great show.

Maybe if you didn't identify so closely with Morty and Jerry you wouldn't be so easily triggered by the new family dynamic of Season 3.

That's a cool strawman.

The show is OK, not as good as it was in Season 1, but OK. It's just Sup Forums shitting up R&M threads for some literally retarded reasons. You can tell by how it's mostly shitposts complaining about things non-autistic people don't care about.

But it's true.

That seems like a real oversight Rick wouldn't make with all of the work he put into it.

If Rick's wife was a normal person and their daughter turned out "smart", then why did neither Morty or Summer turn out "smart"?
Clearly Jerry's genes has no real bearing on it, unless Dan Harmon is suggesting that male DNA takes precedence to female DNA.

Is he?

He's the exact opposite of that.

It skipped a generation

That's just how the tumblrite mindset works: you can get away with any and every crime imaginable, except being (read: sounding even slightly like) a sexist/racist/whatever; only then you become literally Hitler.

>women hate other women the most
Its because of a vicious endless cycle. Mothers that raise their daughters seem to be self doubting always over the fact of regret. Regretting getting pregnant. Regretting being with her husband. If not married, regretting that. They are like this from being raised by a mother that always doubted and questioned them, making them grow up feeling like everyone is always judging and questioning them. So they grow up, having a daughter, and start the cycle again once their child can start to make choices against her. Lots of problems, in both ethnic groups and women, are like this.

How is Beth 'smart' exactly? I know she's a horse surgeon but that's nothing out of the norm.

You know this was directed at you comic book nerds, right? All you Sup Forums, alt-right, MRA, white nationalists, Trump supporters who harass and dox women writers. So why don't you admit it? Admit that you're a closet racist and a beta male sexist.

Maybe the cognitive dissonance you're perceiving is actually a projection of your own fucked up brain.

Maybe you should take a look at yourself for once.

Looks like someone went to Brown University together!

She has a doctorate.

Who called you "bitch", OP? You seem kind of hung up on it.

>almost the end of the season
>Roastie centered
>Two of the absolute worst women on the show get the most screen time and dialogue
>Jerry who was supposed to be the anchor to normality becomes a conduit to hamons witeboi guilt
Looks like old "I'll have to roast beef sandwich with extra mayo" hamon is at it again.

I just hate how it excuses Rick and and Beth while punishing Jerry at every turn. I normally like edgy characters but not when they are above it all from a writing perspective.

>I just hate how

You hate yourself and you project your self-image onto the cartoons you watch.

Oh wow, total bad ass bro.

Now go back to le-Reddit and brag on how you told off big bad Sup Forums

He has a very back stabby family. I think Rick corrupted the kids

No, they are the most blamed, under-utilized and under-developed characters, often portrayed as heartless who betray the male protagonists (Jessica, Tammy, Unity,)
Season three tried to change this by adding more emotional complexity instead of "LOL more random adventures haha GOD IS DEAD xDDDD"

And I say this as a man: I am glad for this change of pace. I really didn't like the start of where this season is going, but now I actually understand why the relationship is so fucked up.
You all need to make peace with women. Seriously. No wonder a lot of you are virgins. I don't say that as an insult, I say this as a fact.
How will any of you ever develop a healthy, successful relationship with a women if every time they voice a concern or challenge a man, you degrade them?

You sound like a battered spouse that eventually accepted a shitty scenario instead of defying it.

Beth and Summer have turned to shit this season, (along with Rick and Morty), they accept being shitty and the writers expect the fans to love them for it. Some however don't and you can't deny that this season have caused a lot of divisions as a result. Proof is in the pudding.

R&M isn't about "emotional complexity"

And the only time Jessica even betrayed Morty was this season anyway, so?

Woah buddy is there something you need to get off your chest?

Morty is smart, he just also inherited Jerry's lack of agency so he never really uses it unless he absolutely has to (which is rarely, because Rick's usually around).

What did she done? I don't get it. She still a nice characters worth of her folks.

Is he right?

She done bad, she make bitch speak and and hurt people with no raisin.

Probably. Beth doesn't really have the means to go on adventures by herself.

I could see it, but I think the show's portrayed him without that dribble before. Either way that scene was awkward as fuck

The episode presented Beth as being "exactly the same as Rick" so she's just as smart and competent and powerful, only she also tries to be a good person so she's even better than Rick.

The whole season seems to have been based around building up Summer and Beth and breaking down Jerry. It's no wonder Parnell looks so pissed off in the interviews.

>tfw gay and don't have to put up with women's bullshit

is the UR VIRGIN LMAO the only argument women can ever come up with becaise they know pussy is the only value they have?

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. Why is this used as an insult so much. If you hate women without interactions with them it means you're a terrible person and virginity would have no affect on them

Maybe they were both acting nice because she decided to stay and they grew closer and happier over the experience and their good mood carried on over to this scene?

sure

>You have to be autistic to take it to heart and get angry at the use of those words outside a serious context.

That’s basically it. Those were the words that triggered their autism.

i fucking love this show

No one fucking likes Summer, what the hell are you talking about
Her development is just another example of this show's lazy writing. Going from generic high school girl to gunslinging, intelligent badass in the span of an episode

I like Summer

She's cute :)

I would believe if only he didn't show without dribble in guitar scene. So, probably, he was just sober. For a brief moment.

It's like that movie, 40 year old virgin. The movie initially rips on the virgin but as the story progresses, you realize more than half the people in a relationship are fucked up and insecure. They needed to get to virgin laid to validate their shitty way of dealing with relationships... but on the other hand, sex is pretty awesome.

I took the "racist/sexist/bigot" shit to be less grandstanding by the show and more just realism of average unremarkable teen girl's opinions.

>No one fucking wants to hear anything about that shit.
I do but that's because I'm not some loser who identifies with any of those words.

>sex is pretty awesome
Depends. Only if the woman know more than to just lay there. Even then casual sex with strangers will bring a new form of drama into your life like if the bitch gets attached over a one night stand or something. That and sex is literally just better when you do it with someone you love

That Beth's a clone, she couldn't offer an answer to the "what's for dinner" question and just asked how Jerry's was. She's a soulless clone that's only there to placehold while she's out adventuring.
Not sure about that Rick but I wouldn't be surprised.

>men aren't allowed to criticize anything I do, ever
>I'm alowed to criticize men unconditionally
>I demand you call this "equality"
I'm not afraid of criticism. I'm intolerant of bullshit.

Dude, she done nothing that Morty or Rick wouldn't do on her place.

the dribble has been on and off this season, it's weird
I hope it's a plot point

Dilution. Beth got 50% of Ricks genes and 50% normal genes. But Morty and Summer got 25% Rick's genes and 75% normal genes.

I think you're responding to b8, R&M threads are fertile hunting grounds for (you)s right now. Any teen or bored crossboarder can pretend to get on an SJW soapbox for a few posts and rack up the angry longwinded replies. I don't get it myself, but I see it every day.

No, it's the only argument they use because their main goal in an argument is to hurt the other person as much as possible as opposed to pushing an idea for its own merits.
Any argument with 90% of females will quickly reduce down to them trying to verbally (and preferably publically) savage you where you're weakest. The only way to deal with this is through a mixture of good listening/attentiveness and brooking no shit from her or the people who support her shit. Carrot, stick. The worst thing you can do to a woman is to cut her off from being able to effect you emotionally.
Some women are less likely to go this route, but these women are increasingly rare. Arguing with honor for a point requires a certain level of intelligence, self-confidence and self-discipline, traits which modern society does its best to squash out of everyone. These women will still publically humiliate you from time to time, but they usually don't go full bore into your weakest point and often have at least a half decent reason for it. In these cases it's more like the closest female approximation of a buddy giving you a ribbing for acting retarded.

speaking of Summer, I wonder if this scene is from the finale.

Keep in mind that a core SJW tenant is that intelligence isn't a heritable trait.

>Lots of problems, in both ethnic groups and women, are like this.

So it happens to everyone but white males?

>imaginary

It's literally been a meme on Sup Forums for quite a while

>summer
>well-liked

How?

Something-something social construct, intelligence isn't a real measure of anything, everyone's the same regardless blah blah.

So that they could have an edgy incest cannibalism plot.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to hear that from a mindhive of delusionals.

>Listening to cunts
I think the issue with internet dwellers is that they're trapped in shitstain backwater towns that would make the rest of the (first)world feel like they stepped into a time machine that instead of going back to times and places of historical significance, went to a place that didn't recognize any of those 'progressive' moments.

So here they are stuck inside with their fancy electro-boxes, while Bobby-Ray, Sue-Anne-Lynn , Tyrone, and Bonquisha shape their world around them, keeping them from recognizing that there are better places to be, and better people to be around.
I already escaped the ghetto once; stop bringing that shit here.

Because admitting that it is is tantamount to admitting that blacks have a tendency to be less intelligent on average than any other race.

hold on we don't even know who Beth's mom is though