I told you they'd ruin something!

>Being an awful prick is a-okay when you're a woman and an alpha male

Last night's episode was just one big Jerry hate boner. It's like he's completely different from the Whirly Dirly.

Other urls found in this thread:

glitteringgoldie.tumblr.com/post/165301454241/honestly-rly-glad-rick-and-morty-is-becoming-the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much are those dolls?

Which one's the female

This episode was awful...

Trans women are women too

Don't even say that as a joke

Is that what people mean by women use Sup Forums?

You are a funny person, when the time comes i will throw you off the roof last.

>really believes this shit
trannies deserve the brain zap and so do their panderers

These women need to be fired. Last night's episode was awful and I can just see their divorced men hating fingers all over it.

I know right! shame the staff writer credited with it was a man though. I mean that really fucks over your theory about the women writers.

Best joke I've heard so far today

i love how you didn't even read the creators comments about how 1 person has to be put on the writing credits and they take turns.But really the writers just all work together in a room

why do they do that anyways?

I love how when it's a woman writer show the meme is "That doesn't mean anything you can see her hands on it." but as soon as the shoe is on the other foot "Oh it's a team effort no one person writes them."

Rules.
It's the same reason why the first few Coen Bros. movies had to credit only one of them until they started to make exceptions

>These are the threads the mods allow

The one with the big hooked nose is ugly, but a biological female
The other one might have an adam's apple, hard to tell .Mannish face though.

I'm relieved they took the criticism about the reccuring, boring plots about Jerry/Beth's marriage seriously and made a greater effort to inject the weirdness that Rick brings into Beth/Jerry's life, but I wish Rick wasn't so fucking powerful/always right all the time. I need rick to fuck up so bad he ruins another universe, or face death and start desperately praying to god again. Motherfucker needs a big serving of humble pie in the finale or the whole of season 3 is going to amount to nothing but a bunch of Rick sucking.

I think the first 3 episodes of the season proper (S302-S304) were legitimately some of the least interesting in the shows run, and the finale was retroactively by virtue of never cashing the conceptual check RE: the idea that Rick was villainous and essentially holding the family hostage unbeknownst to everyone but Morty and also just totally making the season 2 finale irrelevant.

There's been a definite upswing in quality starting at the Whirly Dirly Conspiracy but I'd say this is ultimately the weakest season of the show.

remember when Jerry and Rick had one conscience? What if Jerry starts to become a Rick? Slowly and slowly starts to become like him and after so much hate snaps and probably kills rick or something.

glitteringgoldie.tumblr.com/post/165301454241/honestly-rly-glad-rick-and-morty-is-becoming-the

what did really Justin Roiland mean by this?

Rick and Morty sucked from the very first episode, idiots

>Sunday late night cartoon on basic cable
>created and produced by an obese alcoholic who flanderizes everything and a guy who's last series was a parody of 2 girls 1 cup
>expecting sound morality and life lessons
>expecting long term quality

lawnmower dog was the best episode, its been downhill since then