Guess Who's Back In Legacy?

Marvel spoils their comic again with a pre-organized press release.

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/09/25/wolverine-return-marvel-legacy/

Now gimme Cyke and Charlie.

LMAO

Xavier and Jean are back.

Based

I thought Logan lost his healing factor, shouldn't he have died when he got enclosed by that adamantium coffin?

He's got an infinity Stone

How would his healing factor help him in a suffocation scenario?

Gee, who would have ever guessed that he would come back.

>Now gimme Cyke
Why? He's literally Hitler.

Wolviee! You are finally back bro! Now i can return to read a Marvel book again, after 4 long years. Welcome back bub!

That's why.
He LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

CAN'T YOU CAPESHITFAGGOTS LET THE DEAD STAY DEAD

Shit, man it's a fucking comic book. Who knows how healing factors work.

you think they're gonna give him back his healing factor or what?

Cyclops staying dead.

Based.

>yfw now that Scott is dead, Wolverine and Jean will get together and cuck him from beyond the grave

Let Cyke stay gone for at least another year or two.

Cyke will be back too, i'm sure. The X-Men will be X-Men again! Marvel learn their lesson and finally are doing their Rebirth.

Technically Jean Grey is still dead.

>The sheer force of the cuckening will be enough for Scott to punch dimension his way out of the White Hot Room yelling JEEEEEEEEEEEAN

>He doesn't know

>old man Logan
>Laura
>Daken
>Jimmy
>Original recipe Sniktbub

Dear Mr Alonso;

There are too many Bubs these days. Please eliminate three

user I...don't know how to tell you this...

>The X-Men will be X-Men again
I've been waiting for so long to have MY X-men back.

Kill Jimmy, and Daken, and send Old Man Logan back to his own dystopic alternative future to be with his son Baby Banner.

>they're actually doing Wolverineverse after all
>Every bub ever

What does this mean for old man Logan? Its not like it's a cable/nate grey situation where they are distinct enough it makes sense to keep both. But he's also popular enough it would be weird to kill him off or send him home

user I...I'm sorry

We need to send OML and Jimmy back to their home planet.

A recent flash forward where Phoenix interfers with Emma and Scott's marriage suggests Jean can't live without Scott, so chances are she'll bring him back herself.

Give me this now. Have Jim Lee draw it.
Rob Liefeld if Lee can't do it.

>You are finally back bro!
He never left. "Old Man Logan" has been a thing since Logan "died"

>old man Logan
>Laura
>Daken
>Jimmy
>Original recipe Sniktbub
>Laura clone girl
I added another one

>A recent flash forward where Phoenix interfers with Emma and Scott's marriage suggests Jean can't live without Scott
That's a croak of bullshit Who wrote that crap?

>Scott comes back
>Fixes Havok from his AXIS inversion using him as his right hand man to build up his Mutant following
>Havok gets back together with WASP
>Emma returns to Scott
>Scott reveals himself a year later and calls Xavier out on all his bullshit
>Builds Schools for Gifted Children that isn't segregated with only mutants
>Jean and Wolverine make things worse the Mutants since Marvel mandates they do
>Emma laughs at Jean for not having the Clops cock
I want Clops to have a clear role. Being a believable and superior Xavier without the Pious bullshit is the only way I want to see him.

OML is product of his timeline, and he works better there. He is going to be the Hooded Man in his dystopian future, So he has a special destiny already. Otherwise in the main Marvel Universe, he is just an old version of Logan, nothing else.

a very poor writer.

Rancor or Wolverina?

WHAT THE HELL 6 WOLVERINES

Old Man Logan belongs to another world, where he was doing the difference. In the 616 timeline has not any reason to exist. If i need a Logan in 616, i need the real thing, not a substitution.

Evidently. This guy should write the book instead.

Gabby

>bring back a bunch of dead X-Characters that have replacements/legacies already
Whatever, it's in its own corner of the universe
>Oh and one of them has a tie to the one marvel book you read which is unrelated to that corner :^)
Why can't DugGuardians live in peace and cosmic?

>In this issue, a bub must snikt

>Send Old Logan back, but send him back to far where Baby Banner has already grown.
>Let them go on Mad Max style adventures
Y/N?

Does this even work with what the latest issue said about the Stones?

I think Emma should be fucking Havok right now, and she should be repairing his mind, by messing with his mind and creating a new morality for him, like some kind of psychic surgery.

When Scott returns, he tells Emma, "I love you, but Alex needs you more now" and goes to fuck Miss Sinister instead.

>He is going to be the Hooded Man in his dystopian future, So he has a special destiny already
Implying anyone at Marvel remembers that

>Let them go on Mad Max style adventures
Yes please.

Some say he swiped one of the extra vials of regen and shot himself with it before dying. The fact that he died in an adamantium cocoon was obvious he was just there until they needed him.

Does this mean we can have gay adamantine claw wolverine back too?

When did that happen? I dropped the X-Books after SW

The Wolverine boost is going to be needed for the book to keep going

So it was a more literal cocoon and he comes out a stronger form of Wolverine?

>I want Scott to be Mary Sue
No, thanks

The old times, when judo thrusts were the answer to anything.

my favorite logan stories are where he is separated from x-men having his own adventure

Hey look it's login

>and goes to fuck Miss Sinister instead.

Reminder Marvel admitted that diversity hurt sales and all the minority characters are being put back into Ultimate universes.

This is them trying to boost sales

I want that and every now and again team up with Jubes.

WHAT

ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO

EVERYONE'S WOLVERINE: THE EVENT?

JUST LIKE WE ALREADY HAD EVERYONE'S THOR, EVERYONE'S SPIDER-MAN. EVERYONE'S VENOM AND EVERYONE'S BATMAN

WISE UP, VALLEY BOY

She's waiting

Suffocate. Die. Come back to life. Suffocate. Die. Come back to life. Suffocate. Die. Come back to life.

The old times, when it didn't take a nuclear blast to stop Wolverine.

Kill all but wolverine. None of the rest are needed, yes even X-23

>Survive Ultimatum
>Survive Cataclysm
>Get asspulled back from Secret Wars
>Only to get flooded by SJW heroes

>DC does it better

How is hard to just make Cyclops the leader again? It's a comic book.

At least Everyone's Batman the event is great.

Only miles.

They're gonna get all the stones and and make another universe."is the universe big enough for both"~Marvel.

>At least Everyone's Batman the event is great.

Now he's even better at what he does.

As much as I'd like a Batman virus, it's really just "Evil JL But They're All Batman." All the other heroes are still themselves.

Mine too. Larry Hama adventures at Madripoor with Jubes, the real daughter of Wolverine, Tyger Tyger, the Hand. And bring back Patch.

I'm pretty sure he's definitely dead
In Wolverine's, Destiny had a plan to bring him back from the dead

There's only one Wolverine and that's 616 mainline Logan. Accept no substitutions.

I don't give a fuck about Marvel or Wolverine but goddamnit, why can't they save the reveals for the actual fucking book it's in?

It's one thing to have a headline spoil a story once it's released, but spoiling it before anyone even has a chance to read it and find out the big dumb twist organically is fucking dumb

>Doesn't say "Bub"
fake news

>Patch.
retard disguise

Are you calling Frank Miller a retard

>I don't give a fuck about Marvel or Wolverine but goddamnit, why can't they save the reveals for the actual fucking book it's in?
Some books still manage to pull it off in this day and age

>>Havok gets back together with WASP
God, that was a real thing that happened.

Not no more she ain't

>I don't give a fuck about Marvel or Wolverine but goddamnit, why can't they save the reveals for the actual fucking book it's in?
Marvel somehow believes that company promoted headlines that spoil stories will increase book sales because readers will buy it looking forward to being surprised by a moment they already know about.

This has happened a lot now. Marvel revealed that Bruce dies in Civil War 2 #3 a few days before on ABC, then they had ABC put out a "everything will be back to normal and Cap will be good again" for the end of Secret Empire, and now this.

DC revealed the last few pages of Metal #1 a few days before it came out, but it had also leaked a few days before that.

Jean fan's tears when they have Wolverine fucking her within a year are going to be so delicious. Many Jean fans hate the Wolverine romance but there is no way Marvel will miss a chance to hook the two up here.

>Jean fan's

>triple negatives

I guess that confirms it.

I assume it stops your brain from deteriorating which is the main cause of suffocation death

www.iswolverinestilldead.com/
>No
Kek. The Outhousers work fast.

I kinda want the wolverine and storm romance to work out.

>ITT: people have hope for Marvel despite nothing actually changing within the company

Baby Banner grew up just fine.

Who gives a fuck? OML basically guaranteed this was going to meant jackshit. If anything, him coming back while OML still exists is even dumber.

Yes but there is a big time gap between Baby Banner and Bruce Banner Jr. It would be great to see how OML and BBJ became the last heroes pf their world. Mark Millar should contnue their saga.

Read death is Bruce and Barry fused

OML is going home anyway at a certain point.

What home? The future? Civil War 2 established that OML's future is 616

That's what we thought about the O5 and they're still fucking here.

Yes the future. Whatever future this was.

Isn't she fucking Black Panther again now or something?