twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well that's one sided, at least the battle should be cool

I think Torrian's animating
He posted the song "You're Welcome" on Twitter as a hint

We already had Thor.
Why not Hercules or Sentry?

And Wondy will win 'cause woman.

But realistically, it should be a draw.

Yeah, Diana doesn't stand a chance, unless they use AU things like from Injustice

No demand
No models

It all depends on what they're gonna let Thor do. Can he go to All-Father mode? Or are they just letting this be a regular fight since Wonder Woman doesn't have that tier of a power up.

>Lost to Rogue (which is bullshit but to be fair they were starting the show early)
>Lost to Lightning (One Minute Melee has no rules)
>Will lose to Thor
Diana's a bigger jobber than Charizard

the only thing that could save Diana is if they let her pick up the hammer
cause those matches are even more one sided

Yaaaaaaasss queen slay

Yaaaaas queen slained

Should've stucked with Wonder Woman vs She-Ra like that list said

this

Rune King Thor demolishes if allowed

Thor should win. But I like them both. So whatever happens, happens.

Unless they use Whor. In which case I will tell them to fuck off.

wait
it's been years since i read that story. but i remember rune king thor not being able to use mjolnir. and instead relying on the odin force

>Lost to Lightning
Like FF 13 Lighting? What, how, why?

>WW beats Superman
>Superman beats Thor
>Thor beats WW

I understand that powerlevels are bullshit, but this has to be fixed. This isn't rock-paper-scissors.

I doubt they use Rune Thor. They would call it like outside help or something.

>Sentry
even without Dark Reign he demolishes all the regular DC roster, so there's no fun at all

One Minute Melee has no research

>Vanilla forms

Wonder Woman should win. She can go FTL, her lasso has mind control properties if they allow bronze age feats, and her Hephestaus sword can cut anything.

>Super forms allowed

If they give Thor the Odinforce he wins because that shit's basically the Power Cosmic.

>Who they will pick to win

They're going to pick Thor because if Wonder Woman vs Rogue is anything to go by they really have no damn idea about Wonder Woman's feats.

>Cheat her out of a win against Rogue
>Do Bane vs Venom (WTF?)
>Now Wonder Woman has to fight the Avenger's Superman.

Not fair Deathbattle. Stop feeding Marvel wins over DC. You owe us a curbstomp like Spectre vs Ghost Rider for all this bullshit.

Thor's gonna lose because Wonder Woman's the hot ticket item. And also female. But you all already knew this, huh?

Bane vs Venom was done because people kept asking for it
Even they were surprised people actually wanted it

Thor 616 or even God mode Thor 1610 would blow any Diana out of the water.

Remember when Hemsworth said Wonder Woman would beat Thor?
Hopefully they get the right verdict and Thor wins
The butthurt would be glorious

You got Flash vs Quicksilver
That's as curbstomp as it gets

>Thinking Wonder Woman isn't going to murder Thor

She's going to win if they get the research right.

She's fast enough to enter the Speed Force under her own power. She speed blitzes Thor, and only has to get in one good hit with her magic cut anything sword.

imgur.com/a/jS1uF

You don't understand.

The right verdict is Wonder Woman winning, and it'll piss off all the casual babies who will cry and shriek SJWs get out of my comics without knowing a damn thing about comics.

They fucked up 18 v Captain Marvel, what makes you think they'll get this right?

Why did you reply to /my/ post. I said she would win.

Rune King Thor

Thor 616 has access to so many asgardian power ups.

>Carol vs 18
>Not Scout vs Tracer or Yang vs Tifa.
When will inhumans learn?

Is it really fair to give him his superform? It's not like normal Thor has that power. You might as well give Diana her cosmic power from that one Trinity mini if you're going to do that.

Wonder Woman is faster by a wholeeeee lot and has a cut anything sword.

This really should be a win for her but I bet you anything they'll screw it up.

This fight will really depend on what Thor feats won wants to use and what Wonder Woman history.

I feel like New 52 WW has less and lower level feats than WW historically.

It should be fun to watch. But Fem-Thor had incredible speed/strength in fighting Odin across planets.

Thor showed incredible speed and strength fighting Gor (they travelled light years within minutes after smacking Gor... somewhere).

I don't know of many speed-blitzes that Thor hasn't stopped with his lightning.

I'd pick Thor all day any day.

Space doesn't count, Thor can go faster than light in space too

>Lost to Lightning

It's not exactly jobbing when you lose to someone who beats the actual God of their entire Universe by herself.

>bracelets deflected the combined might of the Greek pantheon
>strong enough to lift Spectre and fish Martian Manhunter out of a black hole
>survived another black hole
>chased after Jessie Quick into the speed force
>Hipolyta without the blessing of Hermes lassoed a photon.

Thor has zero chance if you go by feats.

Lightning would get punched into the sun.

Superpower Beatdown gave it to Wonder Woman too. But that decided by votes so doesn't really count

oops, my mistake, wolverine vrs wonder woman

Probably not, if She-Ra is at the same power as He-Man, she'd wreck Wondy too, at least judging by the He-Man vs. Liono fight.

They decide to hook up and after literal Earth-shattering sex create a race of Greek/Norse god people, right?

>Diana doesn't stand a chance
unless she gets her arms around Thor's head

there are models

>Lost to Rogue (which is bullshit
Rogue depowered a god by touching him when she was 16. Is Diana a god?

At the end of her series, she was on par with the God of her universe. No, it would not be a one-sided fight.

Shouldn't Diana win this? I amnot familiar with OP versions of Thor likle Rune King Thor but Diana also has lots of God Modes she can enter like "Bracletes are for YOUR protection, not mine".

Also i believe that she is a better fighter than Thor.

>Thor has zero chance if you go by feats.
he's real big
he's real strong
Spider-Man has done more impressive feats unless you think lightning ends all battles and all rivals are alcoholics in tin suits

Rough prediction:
Diana wins but for all the wrong reasons and manchildren bitch about it for a month

Remember the Marvel vs D.C. thing in the 90s where Storm put Diana down?

Thor should kill her

Was that the one based on votes though?

the crossover where winners were decided by vote?

LION
OF
OLYMPUS
WHEN

in all fairness, that version of Rogue was the classic Ms Marvel power set + power theft combo which is damned tough to deal with head to head. Yes, Diana outmatches her in fighting skill without question, yes Diana is stronger, yes, Diana is tougher and faster.

Diana also has tons of bare skin + Rogue still retains her danger sense. In hand to hand, all she needs is to survive to the one chance of skin contact. Diana is NOT the Juggernaut, and Rogue most certainly could drain nearly all of her power.

I wouldn't call it bullshit. Combat precognition is a bitch if you're not prepped for it and a small edge is all that's needed.

>Non-canon crossover decided by votes

Neck yourself casual.

Final Fantasy "gods" are piss weak compared to the ones Diana fights.

She also got speed blitzed by Spider-Man. Only way Rogue wins is if she sneaks up on her like she did Thor. And that's not happening in a Deathbattle match.

>All she needs to do is...

It is bullshit. Diana can cut her head off before the first neuron in her skull fires. What are you on about?

Diana also got mjolnir in that fight and decided that using it was not fair

what?
shes weaker in Injustice then main cannon.

>Tanks Nekron's lightning
>Tanks Silver Swan's energy blast said to be as powerful as Zeus' lightning
>Channels Zeus' lightning through her bracelets

You want to know what's going to sting the most comparing feats to feats to Thor fans?

Diana can channel Zeus' lightning through her bracelets.

She's used this to kill the Elder God Cotus and fend off Pele.

And every time Marvel Thor has gone up against Marvel Zeus Marvel Thor has lost.

Diana is better at controlling thunder and lightning than Thor.

Oh yeah. Let that sink in. Let it sting.

Thor shoots lightning at her it just gets absorbed by the bracelets. She shoots Zeus lightning at him he's actually going to be hurt by it.

I fucking hate wonder woman.

>Shown time and time again to be an ultra man hating bitch that will invade a nation/destroy it if it makes her pussy lips hurt with wrong think.
>Somehow this makes her worthy of wielding Mjolnir..

Thor drank the ocean down a foot.

Thor lifted an old man (aka time) off the ground after wrestling with him for days

Thor was able to move the cauldron of inspiration (Literally a fucking concept) by using only strength..

Somehow "A strong womenz dont need no bodys" is going to beat him..

>Herc vs. Etrigan

Now THAT would be one sided. Etrigan would fucking crush that hairy greek boipussi.

Mjolnir can absorb and redirect energy as well, they equal in that then

>GIRLS ARE ICKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>reads Mousevel, the single most social justice infested brand in the fucking world

Irony thy name is fanboy.

Let's start by comparing Thor vs Wonder Woman in terms of speed.

At his best Thor has fighting Gor across planets. That's possibly FTL. And that's being generous.

Diana is fast enough to enter the speed force. Her slower mother Hipolyta was able to lasso a photon. She's beaten Proffessor Zoom while blindfolded. Her arch foe Cheetah was fast enough to hamstring Wally Flash. She was able to block the pieces of the Shattered God and keep it from reforming. These pieces were able to travel from Oa to Earth in seconds.

Wonder Woman WINS in terms of speed.

Her speed is explicitly the speed of Hermes and Hermes actually did Wally's speed steal move against him.

But you might say. Thor can teleport by swinging his hammer around.

Here's the thing: Wonder Woman can teleport to.

That did jack all when he fought against Zeus.

Diana has the better lightning.

>thinks i read either of the fag infested beta male entertainment rags.

I like thor, I hate wonder woman. Doesn't mean I sit down and read either.

>MI'lady, I like the glorious and superior wonder woman, the future is female! Please date me.

Who would he fight?

>Shown time and time again to be an ultra man hating bitch that will invade a nation/destroy it if it makes her pussy lips hurt with wrong think.
>>Somehow this makes her worthy of wielding Mjolnir..

By the way Smokey won

>it's a "No I don't read their shit but let me tell you all about them" episode

MCU casuals are adorable.

Now let's talk strength.

You know that feat Superman has moving Spectre where they say he weighs as much as eternity? One of the feats they used to have Superman kill Goku twice?

He shares that with Wonder Woman and Ion Kyle.

She's also deflected the combined might of the Greek Pantheon, pulled Martian Manhunter out of a black hole, broke Chronus' scepter over her knee (which was powerful enough to contain the entirety of the godwave), and survived a Superman mind controlled into thinking she was Doomsday that just killed Lois.

Thor needs a belt to be at max strength.

And you want to know something else? She can get STRONGER if her bracelets get removed.

Wonder Woman WINS in terms of strength.

Injustice story, she joins superman, completely betraying everything the team believed in before without even asking a question.

Flashpoint: Invades with the amazons to kill me because aquaman made her pussy hurt.

>Spectre Eternity Feat
NO LIMITS FALLACY

Nice, two else-worlds!

As he should. He's a fucking bear.

>asks for examples
>Doesn't like examples given

Yes I used examples that show when she is even slightly stressed or something out of the typical cape shit storylines she turns into an ultra feminist genocidal cunt.

Has there ever been a DB where the female lost?

So, anyone got the m3u8 for the fight that came out today?

How about durability?

Well those strength feats probably give you a good idea of what it takes to put Wonder Woman down. But consider the following:

Thor's godblast? She's deflected a combined godblast of the entire Greek pantheon.

Thor's rarely used molecular control magic? (and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the hammer get a big debuff where it stopped being able to pull off the sort of stuff it could do in the silver age). Diana was able to pull herself back together after being absorbed by Clayface and fought back against The Queen of Fable's reality warping.

Lightning? Diana's bracelets block that shit and throw out stronger lightning.

Just plain old beating her to death? She's taken blows from Superman and Doomsday.

She's also survived falling into a black hole (a different one than the one she pulled Martian Manhunter out of)

Diana WINS in terms of durability.

>No limits fallacy
>In a comic book with magic and gods

You're cute user.

Dante vs Bayonetta (everyone but Sup Forums disagreed with it)
Yoshi vs Riptor (gender wasn't confirmed at that time though)
Zoro vs Erza

How about skill?

In addition from being from a warior culture she has been trained by I-Ching. She's had to learn how to fight and fight very well during her Denny O'Neil run where she was temporarily depowered.

Batmanhimself considers her the supreme hth fighter of the League.

Thor's from a warrior culture, but Diana has that and more.

Wonder Woman WINS in terms of skill.

>They fucked up 18 v Captain Marvel
this is what Carolfags actually believe

So basically Wonder Woman womanhandles Thor.

And she's got a magic sword that can slice things at the molecular level. And Thor had to dodge Ultron's molecular disintegration blasts during the original Secret Wars so he would be vulnerable to it.

And her bracelets deflected Darksied's Omega Effect.

She's got this handily. Most JLA members easily stomp their Marvel counterparts. Dials go up to 11 remember?

But my money is on Deathbattle giving the win to Thor because its easier to look up feats for Thor than it is Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman is going to be robbed of another win against a Marvel character. It's sad really. She's constantly held up as in the ballpark of Superman's power level and normies are just going to see her as a flying brick that dies to Marvel characters.

Thanks a lot Deathbattle.

>Alt universes are the measuring stick for characters

There's an entire multiverse where Batman turns evil. Please go to the corner while the adults are talking user.

Agreed, 18 can probably blow up a planet rather casually, Carol has to power up to Binary to reach that level.

Not with the absurd love for WW after the Gal Gadot movie.

She will win.

>People outraged over Whor and only pretend to be into comics for that reason think Thor is going to win because they don't know Wonder Woman is just right under Superman in terms of powers and only know her from cartoons, movies, and videogames
>Wonder Woman decapitates Thor
>Picks up Hammer and turns into Thor Wonder Woman
>"It was close but in the end Thor just wasn't woman enough to take Wonder Woman"

I'm praying they're smart enough to give Wonder Woman the win because the salt will be so, so delicious.

>Thor had trouble keeping up with the Mongoose
>Diana routinely slaps Cheetah like a bad kitten
>Diana beat Zoom
>While blind

Say it with me now SPEED BLITZ

>Adults are talking
>its about comics

No, adults are not talking about your "my dad beats up your dad" queer battles.

Manchildren are talking about it.

I'm just hoping they remember to have a bit where Wondy lassos Thor and accidentally makes him blurt out something embarrassing. That's my favorite Wondy gag.

Your mother and I are very dissapointed in you and your rudeness.

Well at least you admit you're a manchild.

this entire thread, and no one points out Thor has a neck?

the fuck is wrong with you all? this shit is over before it even began.

Thor is as fast as he needs to be. He has good enough reflexes to knock Silver Surfer off his board when going FTL

I hope they do something more clever than Diana snapping Thor's neck. That's just such an overdone meme.

Have her block his lightning with the Zeus lightning produced by the bracelets then slam them together to bust his eardrums like she did Superman, use the lasso to locate his pressure points (she's done it before), dislocate a couple of his joints, then finish him by picking up the hammer and knocking his head off with it .

Entering the Speed Force is sort of FTL + though. At Thor's very best he can match Diana in speed and agility, but he's certainly not overtaking her.

>hat's just such an overdone meme.
Man, you kill ONE person by snapping their neck, and this act is seen as something so vile that you go to the Hague on murder charges, and that sticks with the character ever since.

There's no way if they pick Diana to win they won't use the fact she can wield Mjolnir. That's too obvious for even the most hack writer to miss.

Nothing saying the hammer blow wouldn't break his neck though

I thought that was femthor at first. Even before I looked at wondy