So what happens if she stole the speedforce, stole the omega sanction from Darksied, or stole the Bat that make Batman...

So what happens if she stole the speedforce, stole the omega sanction from Darksied, or stole the Bat that make Batman, Batman?

Carmen is almost as broken as Abacab or Dick-ass thief.

I want to put my dick in the thief ass until Carmen is almost broken as Abacab.

>stole the Bat that make Batman, Batman?
the only reason you posted that was because you wanted free (you)s

here you go

It inspired him, without him Bruce would have remained a wimp cryin over his parents death, presumably losing alll Wayne properties hhe inherited

I used to love that show

"knowledge is power"

Carmen looks better with brown hair.

>almost

I can't think of a single thing she isn't capable of stealing.

Carmen Sandiego is the end-all be-all of swiping shit.

The first two are basically impossible to steal since they are part of living beings. Stealing Superman's rocket would be crazy. Or maybe the island of Themyscira.

You underestimate Carmen. She and VILE have proven capable of stealing the very fabric of reality on multiple occasions.

How do I get TMS to do a Lupin III/Carmen Sandiego special?

steals blossom from jared

reactions?

Could she steal someone's virginity?

She could, she won't take yours, but she could. And for asking now she'll steal your ability to lose your virginity.

WHERE THIS BITCH AT?

But what if I steal her ability to steal my ability to lose my virginity?

Do you really wish to challenge Carmen Sandiego to a contest of thievery?

Bring it.

Too late user, she has already won. After-all, look where you are posting, look where your life has brought you. Do you really believe you'll lose your virginity now?

Carmen Sandiego has stolen the concepts of things, such as medicine, from history before.

Auburn is a better look for her, I think.

Jokes on her.
I already lost it.

She's stolen a time period before. Don't underestimate her.

And so you fell into her trap. After-all, how can one lose that which has already been lost. In essence it is now impossible for you to lose your virginity since you don't have it to lose anymore.

Surprised nobody ever made a movie of her.

>young prince who's stolen virginity will make the woman the queen of a wealthy nation
>carmen kidnaps him and leaves clues while slowly seducing the boy
>detectives manage to crack the case and arrive just in time before carmen puts his dick in
>carmen escapes
>prince gets pissed at missing out
>later the male detective takes the prince out drinking and they end up fucking, completely ruining the whole thing

You'd have to depower her tremendously and try to make it some Lupin III kind of thing. She isn't evil in most definitions of the word but there need to be stakes. A lot of the time it seems she just wants to get caught anyway.

What would need to be depowered? She never really did anything that outlandish, especially compared to Lupin who would have like 4 disguises on at once while one of his friends had 2 (with one being of him) and then all sorts of zany gadgets. Really, all that would need to be done for Carmen is just make her mysterious, but not to the point that you can't get a read on her and what she's like. Certainly, she wasn't evil, if anything she was switching between anti-villain and anti-hero most of the time, never pulling a crime that could hurt others, but always doing something daring enough to make people want to see what she had in store.

Where in the World? Carmen stole the Eiffel Tower and the Great Wall of China.
Where in Time? Carmen had a time machine and stole the very ideas of medicine, astronomy, or written language.

There were several different takes on what her ultimate motives were, but I think the animated TV show take would be your best bet. Former ACME agent turned V.I.L.E operative because of boredom. You could even play the angle that she is really just interested in the crime and the chase, and not financial gain. And so she sits always just out of reach but gets her much more nefariously minded "henchman" caught before they can ever do real damage to anyone.

Those were different various continuities, though. Even then, you can still have her do that while being pursued by ACME agents out to finally nab her elusive ass, it's just a matter of making the cat & mouse games entertaining and fairly lengthy before finally having her get caught. Way I've seen it, a trilogy would probably be the best bet to tell a story about her some agents matching wits and one-upping each other.

>I have never read a comic

We know that already.

>being this acoustic

those games were a weird thing.

First movie: Set up the characters, including setting up the new ACME after Carmen's departure
Second Movie: Have a team up with carmen for some more evil master thief
Third Movie: A caper where Carmen is "caught" but really she is just giving the title to one of her acme pursuers.

I figured it more like this:
First film -
>Introduces Carmen's origins, orphaned after her parents are killed in an earthquake
>Her signature hat and coat were her mothers (though maybe the dad owned one of the articles too)
>ACME finds her at an orphanage after learning of her acute mental prowess, eventually training her into a great agent who even becomes solo at an unprecedented age
>She vanishes around her early adult years, resurfacing as the leader of VILE
>The heroes are a trio of rookie agents who have each proven to be proficient in different areas and are assigned as a team because of their combined skills
>Carmen's scheme revolves around leaving threats about the theft of famous artifacts, only to never show up, instead stealing lesser-known treasures
>In the end the trio nearly catch her, but are now onto her antics and have gotten a lead on her next plan

Second film -
>Carmen attempts to carry out heists throughout various points in history, threatening to alter time by these attempted thefts
>A big scene in the end would have her actually going to the time when she lost her family, meeting her mother and gaining some closure over the loss
>Subplot involves one of the trio beginning to turn evil

Third film -
>Carmen's former mentor is called in to help apprehend Carmen after she causes several harrowing robberies and throws the world into a fit over numerous treasures being stolen
>Partway in, one of the agents turns on the group and joins her
>However, the mentor reveals he has aims to take over VILE, having secretly paid off many of Carmen's minions over time to either fail on purpose or bide their time for the betrayal
>In the end, Carmen has to help the agents stop her mentor, before in turn learning the traitor agent was just duping her catch her off guard
>Everything seems to wrap up nicely with Carmen about to have her capture made public, before it turns out she has escaped custody
>The chase is on once more as the trilogy ends

The big thing I would like to see with this trilogy concept is establishing how Carmen isn't evil, but more like someone who wants to keep ACME on its toes. A possible reason for her disappearance and return as a thief was because she believed she had became too good that there was no challenge to the agency, so she became their greatest threat in order to gauge new agents in the hopes that they could match her, and anybody like her, especially the really serious criminals.