Teen Titans Go! Movie 2018

Sup Forums BTFO! How will it ever recover? It can't and will continue to angrily rail against TTG! in futility.

Other urls found in this thread:

heroichollywood.com/teen-titans-go-summer-2018-release/
deadline.com/2017/09/it-sequel-stephen-king-september-2019-release-andy-muschietti-1202176651/
youtube.com/watch?v=O4BWAIDi1Fs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
youtube.com/watch?v=rwWfX5ihbr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who

Fake news?

TTG! is a good show and I'll be watching the movie.

Who will be the celebrity voices?

heroichollywood.com/teen-titans-go-summer-2018-release/

I'm happy as long as we get more Jinx.

>It can't and will continue to angrily rail against TTG! in futility.
Exactly! I'm so glad someone had the balls to finally call out Sup Forums on how unbelievably pathetic everyone here is about children's cartoons. You people whine and complain that shows like Teen Titans Go! are "killing animation" (whatever THAT means), but not a single one of you can do a dang thing about it, and at some point the complaints stop being justified and start looking like the tantrums of overgrown children. Why can't you people just enjoy what we have and stop getting so freaking upset over such trivial things? Or, better yet, stop fostering your own anger in this pathetic echo chamber and do something else. Good grief, go outside! Go talk to people, find someone to settle down with and start your life already. What good are you doing getting mad at cartoons here? You all are letting your lives get away for literally, LITERALLY no reason!

As some one who watches the show I hope it's good.

I wonder where all this outrage was when YouTube was at its fucking height of thought policing since the election. They now censor political views that don't match Google's.

Holy shit is this real?

It's a pretty funny show. People are just put off with not muh titans and that's it's obnoxiously shown on CN.

>!
Reddit

man i agree with you but even I think you're OP samefagging

To make this movie good it should either focus on that night begins to shine world or it should just be one big jab at the 2003 fans.

Oh god, where's the picture of Robin drinking Enturd's tears? This is too good to be true.

Good. Fuck whatever Sup Forums is supporting. I'm going to be against it just out of spite. Feels good to be always winning.

>Punctuation is Reddit
This time next year typing in anything other than greentext will be called Reddit

I don't use the insult reddit lightly. Exclamation points in a word wall is the definition of Reddit.

NO

Isnt a movie based on your cartoon normally considered the beggining of the end of the shows? I know the simpsons,south park and spongebob are the exception but every other show seems to fit this rule.

Enturd should be replaced with vailksbum or phantom strider though (why not both?). I can't wait till an editor gets to it.

I don't give a shit desu, my 8 year old Nephew loves that show and I assume he's the target audience so they're obviously doing something right

>tv show movie in theaters
Sounds like box office suicide

can't wait to see a repeat of PPG in theaters where a bunch of sweaty manchildren way they'll support their favorite show in theaters but end up not going through with it
truly they are all better than us

This thing is going to be really cheap to make and it'll be making profit after the first day in the theaters.

I'm excited that we'll get more merchandise. I have the mini-figs.

Nobody gives a shit about PPG though.

>only one sources in an unreliable website
>nothing else

This is the most gullible board on Sup Forums, holy shit.

It was pretty popular back in the day

theres no way a theatrical film could succeed from this unless its so dirt cheap it'll take the thirteen tickets bought to be considered a financial success.

>only one sources in an unreliable website
>nothing else
How about industry standard Deadline?

>In addition, Warner Bros. announced today that the untitled animation film on June 1 next year has moved to July 27 and is now known as Teen Titans Go!

deadline.com/2017/09/it-sequel-stephen-king-september-2019-release-andy-muschietti-1202176651/

>theres no way a theatrical film could succeed from this unless its so dirt cheap

Those Lego movies are cheap as fuck. A Teen Titans GO film will probably cost about 30mil. WB will rake in the cash on this one

Neat.

>theaters

It doesn't help just how bad waffles was.

Mlp seems it's gonna keep being good at least.

I hope this is true.
I want those cartoonfags to cry.

>the show will be on forever because of blind faggots hating it and making rant videos
YOUR NEW

Alright gents! Who will make a video about it first? That autistic "theorist" with the ridiculous name? (Vailksbum) Or that black guy that "made fun" of that make a wish kid.

Place your bets!

>TTG getting a theatrical film before Adventure Time

>Or that black guy that "made fun" of that make a wish kid.
name

>TTG getting a theatrical film before like anything between the PPG movie and now

RoundTable's AwesomeVox.

>The next generation is going to view Teen Titans, not X-Men, as the biggest teen superhero franchise.
Delicious

well damn, meanwhile JG had to fight to even get "Regular Show: The Movie" to a 60 minute TV movie slot and was denied theaters because CN only wanted a 40 minute special anyway.

Adventure Time's movie is still up in the air, crew members keep referring to this one-off episode they're working on and it might be the theatrical movie that was revealed

It's not happening. If CN couldn't push out a fucking Adventure Time movie, they won't make this.

wow, one episode in the first season

WB animates TTG, not CN. They could probably finish a movie and put it in theaters with no help from them.

Probably Enter crying about how animation is dead and all hope is lost. TTG: The Movie will end up having a $100 million opening weekend thanks to his video.

CN doesn't make TTG, though.

faker than Dolly Parton's tits

>and was denied theaters because CN only wanted a 40 minute special anyway.

it would have flopped anyway

i dont know why but this picture wreaks of shad

Where do you think we are?

>The most successful show on the network gets a movie

Who could have seen that coming?

>Enturd should be replaced with vailksbum or phantom strider though (why not both?)
Can someone PLEASE make this happen?

Finally, CyJinx on the big screen.

never given a chance, but im sure it wouldn't have been a huge great thing

it's clear the movie itself suffered from having an episode's budget. it managed good ratings too with decent advertising, if CN put it in theaters and promoted it well it might've done good

but the point is CN wasn't wanting it past 40 minutes and JG had to urge them for a 60

TEEN TITANS GO WILL BE AN OSCAR NOMINATED FRANCHISE

WHO ASKED FOR THIS?

Cartoon show to theatrical movie is a notorious transition. Best of luck to them.

I will REEEEEE at TTG for as long as I live!

Hopefully ones that get internet babies up in a tizzy, i.e. Seth MacFarlane, Zimbabwe Man, Rob Schneider, the Ladybusters, etc.

So, when's that Incredibles 2 teaser trailer comin' out?

If this show wasn't based on an already established IP and didn't eat up as much time on it's own channel would any of you care about it?

I think TTGO is ok but what can you make a movie about? You already did mini series like night begins to shine. You can't make it a 90 minute meta joke at old fans expense. That shit won't be funny for that long. You need at least a semi serious plot. Even straight up parodies like South Park had it. I don't know this isn't going to work

i want to see it happen just to see how many people tern up for it

When did care suddenly care so much about ecelebs?

>ATHF for Kids is getting a movie

YES!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=O4BWAIDi1Fs

I hate it when I see it, but just because the humor is very obnoxious. I don't give 2 shits about it being based on something else, but seeing them take jabs at crying fans is just annoying, maybe 2 times would be fine but it's the only thing keeping them relevant here.

I doubt this will be good for future theatrical releases of 2D animation assuming that's what it is, but whatever. 2D in theaters is dead anyway as far as I know. Good for them?

Damn right.

>movie flops
>cn pulls ttg off the air in response
I think we'll be fine.

best case scenerio but with the way TTG excels on the channel with them playing games and tricks to make it so, i can see the movie getting revenue either by spam advertising or attatching something at the start like a short for something

I fucking hate this but I will be happy as long as it's not CGI. There's too much of that shit already.

>inb4 it gets decent reception and the TTG faggots use it as a defense that it saved 2d animation

>villain is control freak
>wardrobe change for the whole movie, or maybe as a split second easter egg
>blue trench coat
>blue fedora
>notebook
>mlp bodypillow

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THE CAN REDEEM THEMSELVES

Holy shit every TTGO hater is on suicide watch now, I actually hope this does well just to BTFO all these whiners who keep asking for the original series to come back.

Do they know kids aren't going to spend 14 hours a day in the movie theater watching it?

WB expects it to make the billions it expected from Lego Batgod but will be disappointed when it makes the millions of Captain Underpants. CN will never get to make their long desired Ben-10 theatrical release and will all commit ritual suicide before their new Southern overlords from AT&T throw them off their New York skyscraper.

any source on that Ben 10 movie?
all I get is the live action ones from years back.

Ben 10 was always fucking trash

I thought you were turning him into the question for a second, but that works too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
If you're genuinely interested about those issues,i suggest talking about it on Sup Forums,not on a thread about TTG movie

>7 videos out of 140 talk about TTG ,one of them praise the PPG crossover
>Being this mad at a reviewer calling TTG bad

It comes out on my aunt's birthday...

I admit it,i wouldnt care

People need to post memes of smug characters to feel good about being contrarians

>i want a movie that will probalby be from run of the mill to mediocre to suceed just to spite people i disagree with on the Internet
I want Sup Forums to form an unironic fandom around The Emoji Movie.After all,Youtubers called it shit ,no ? Also do you know that YouTube reviewers praised breathing.I always knew oxygen was for autistic faggots

I don't recall the Emoji movie making people have mental breakdowns and crying about how their childhood was "destroyed"

But Mr.Enter said it was bad.Dont you want to feel counterculture and ahead of the curve.You can't agree with an autism or else you'll catch the tism.C'mon,dont you want to have an opinion that piss off normies
>mental breakdown
That's how kid call "YouTube rant" and "Nostalgia Critic style of ironic reviewing" nowadays ?

Do you really want to associate with people using fidget spinner ?
youtube.com/watch?v=rwWfX5ihbr0

>The entire movie has a unsubtle moral message that is constantly hammered in, with serious scenes played straight
>But the message is something obviously wrong or silly, like the importance of putting a return address on your mail, or that snitches get stitches

This is hilarious.

I woulodnt have minded TTG if they made it a miniseries online and the actual reboot of TT be like the original.

Not because mah nostalgia, but because I actually want that cliffhanger to be resolved.

This is a great idea. Now CN can spam this on the weekends instead of Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Nobody will ever be free from Teen Titans Go ever again

CN gets no money from this, why spam it?

>that black guy that "made fun" of that make a wish kid.
who?

A W E S O M E V O X

>last thread dies immediately
>oy very better make another one and samefag it constantly!
God, you TTG writers are getting more and more pathetic every day, what do you gain from shitposting on Sup Forums, honestly?