LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2rh2OPuOT8&t=80s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this got so unsettlingly specific that I don't even think it's LOL material

is this a fuck you to a particular person?

Man, comic people are really upset Twitter is being used the way it has always been used.

>I AM SILLY!

Reminds me of that one Kelly comic where he calls out a store at a specific address

Honestly I would believe an Online comic artist would be jumping for joy about the sinking ship that is the direct market.

They are upset that the twitter mods aren't making it a safe place and banning literally everyone that disagrees with them. Which is weird because Twitter was doing that exact thing awhile back, not sure why they aren't doing it now.

someone change it to reality where the guy cancels his sub to the book and then Marvel cries about how we're sexist for not buying their shitty books

You know, back in the day authors actually WANTED to interact with the audience, even the negative comments. Remember the letters people used to always send?

This gave me an idea. Why don't the authors and artists have question and answer sessions over Twitter shortly after a new comic comes out? Would be useful to improve relations and quality, especially if a large amount of people say "I liked x but not y, so I would appreciate it if you toned down on the y for the next issues."

Not when it hurts defenseless maidens.

>Didn't share the '''''harasser's''''' name and address

Pretty weak for a libcuck.

Nah, they'd rather vanity search and retweet compliments instead.

Twice now in recent weeks Sup Forums has forcibly reminded me that PvP exists. I demand you stop this immediately, whoever you are.

*coughs*

Kurtz is an unfunny hack who is out of touch with literally everything he pretends to like to an incredible degree.
One of the most tone deaf people I've ever seen.

>Comic is about a gaming magazine
>Proceeds to stop playing games entirely, comic never mentions games or the magazine as a business
>Now they apparently MAKE videogames
>Zero mention of games at all
PVP is an abortion, only table titans is even enjoyable imo.

literally making a comic to harrass a person online, in the same manor as accusing said person.

Probably because twitter mods got tired of playing mediator for angry nerds and people who create content for angry nerds

The company is sinking and can't bother to thought police right now.

Luckkkkyyyyyy.

Anyway, I think there's been a big cultural shift from the bronze age to now that comic artist and writers were "entertainers", in that they told stories to captivate and grow/maintain a large audience. The new guys we have now are the opposite. They think "niche" and small, and if you asked them to write a comic that only 10 people will read a month, they would call that a blessing.

If creating a comic that only pushes less than 10k keeps the rent on compared to striving to make one that gets to 100k, why change what you're doing?

>If creating a comic that only pushes less than 10k keeps the rent on compared to striving to make one that gets to 100k, why change what you're doing?
On the other hand, it's pretty tough to make a breakout comic, especially today. People don't usually venture outside of the most popular stuff. You can take a huge risk, and even make the best comic of all time, but if there's no audience then your idea dies. Empty Hand!

Just stop fucking reading.

What is harassment?
Disagreeing with someone? Writing a negative review/video of someone? Calling someone out on shitty behavior? Saying you don't want to read a comic with a minority lead?

Funny how the people that write superpowerful characters can't take a few punches from some random joe with a yt channel
S.M.H.

To be fair, that Iron Man comic is really really shitty. I'd be disgusted by Bendis.

>(((Kyle)))

>HOW DARE YOU GUYS NOT LIKE BLACK INDEPENDANT IRONWOMAN WHO DONT NEED NO IRONMAN REEE

This really is just Scott virtue signalling again

His talk about just because he lived a life of absolute luxury, he assumes all white people did and condemns them. Now he's one of those losers who just tweets at Trump like he's 'sticking it to him'.

This. I used to be a big fan back in the late 90s early 2000s. Then he really jumped the shark with the stupid fucking cat and midget troll. Then just went self flagellation on the WHITE PEOPLE BAD thing

He could of picked a better comic and writer to defend. Preferably one with a female writer who isn't shit.

The reason behind this; is that Scotty was super butthurt about having to rely on video game jokes. So he stopped. But then Penny-Arcade completely surpassed him. I will say it was smart of him to latch onto PA's coat tails and work for them for a bit. It was the only way he could stay above water.

Bendis's Iron Man is pretty shit tho. Especially the Generations Issue.

How salty do you have to be in someone's stead to write and draw this?

Just think, he spent over two hours making this comic because he didn't like someone else criticising Marvel and their writers. He was so offended and upset that someone showed disdain for their works that he took the time out of his day to let everyone know how mad that makes him.

He probably doesn't even read Marvel. Just read a Bleedingcool article and had to defend them.

Table Titans took a goddamn nosedive in quality once it became campaign wankery about how cool and awesome all of Scott's make believe friends are, and how good this campaign they run is. It's like a vision of his dreams of the D&D game he wishes he could run.

I bet he secretly hates piglike and bald for completely surpassing him both with webcomics and D&D.

>"Criticism shouldn't be allowed!"
My noggin is a joggin'

I was just going to make a thread about this. This right here, this is what did it for me. I've been following PVP since it first started, for nostalgia and habit if nothing else. This, though? This is the last straw.

I put up with lolbat bullshit and creepy dad wish fulfillment, but there's just nothing there to like anymore. And it makes me sad that another part of my teen years fades away... but that's just what time is.

The fucks a upc?

Blame Kurtz and the Pennt Arcade fucks. Everything went downhill after the Dickwolves incident and they've gone out of their way to be PC about everything to ensure they stay syndicated and have a steady paycheck.

Test.

Nice

The barcode, ya shit. The vertical lines inside the rectangle with the numbers below it.

lol, what a baby

LOL! You bought our comic book? Why Tho? It's just a comic book! We don't give a shit so why should you! who cares! don;t even buy them anymore we don't care, if we did, we might actually give a shit how we treat our long time readers and IPs! Let the Orders pile up and never sell, whoop-dee-doo! All I care about it using Ironman to blog about systemic racism and oppression!

It's annoying how PA was so staunchly opposed to the dickwolf censorship bullshit at first, but then they caved. I still love that comic where Tycho goes, "Go now, and rape no more."

>industry professionals this worked up over some schlub's Youtube videos

I have zero respect for anyone in the industry anymore. It's just pitiful.

Funnier AND more accurate

Remember that time Kurtz threatened to sue a struggling webcomic artist because they too had a pudgy fat thing in their comic?
Scott Kurtz is and always will be a self-centered fat faggot cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2rh2OPuOT8&t=80s

reminder comic pros, writers and artists are planning on attacking a critic because he blames sjw propaganda for the destruction of comics

>2010: We don't like these comics, change them!
>Marvel: Ok, here you go. Hopefully you like them now and will support and enjoy our works.
>2017: We don't like these comics, change them!
>Marvel: Fuck you you basement dwelling NEEEEEEEERDS!!! If you don't like them then go away we don't need you!

What do you mean by this?

>2010: We don't like these comics, change them!
>Marvel: Ok, here you go. Hopefully you like them now and will support and enjoy our works.
Which version of 2010 did you travel from, user?

A+

Why not get a rain check?

Get with the times, grandpas. We're making comics better than ever

Besides being a cross dresser what did they like about it?

Black people are in it

So which was this about, Cough-Man or the Captain?

It was about Riri. Look at the comic.

>Weisenstein highlighted
Every. Time.

I meant which youtuber was supposed to be the strawman, not which dumbass comic was the focus.

This is why Kelly is my fav manga

Ewwwww.

>Could be our generation's Captain America
I think I'm having an aneurysm now.

WE

ARE

FAMILY

: We don't like these comics, change them!
>>Marvel: Ok, here you go. Hopefully you like them now and will support and enjoy our works.

That never happened you fucking idiot. Did you come from a universe with Bearenstine Bears instead of Berenstain or Berenstein?

MY

MAN!

Is 2010 meant to mean sjws?

Posting on Sup Forums for an unhealthy number of years had some advantages. Someone calling you a faggot because your ideas are shit doesn't actually hurt you. That was the best lesson I learned. Like, Of someone was screaming it in your face that's be super unpleasant, but there is no disadvantage to anonymous criticism.

In Gabe's defense, he really really really regretted caving. He actually had a moment where he said that on stage during a Q&A. Naturally, he got in more trouble for it. So he pretty much is caving to keep the money flow coming in.

>This gave me an idea. Why don't the authors and artists have question and answer sessions over Twitter shortly after a new comic comes out? Would be useful to improve relations and quality, especially if a large amount of people say "I liked x but not y, so I would appreciate it if you toned down on the y for the next issues."
Checked. Kek approves of your idea and shall bless any comics author who does so.

He came from a universe where the Berenstains were wrongfully executed as communist spies

The advice is so specific it becomes absurd, that's where the humor comes from. It's a joke. You remember jokes, Sup Forums, right?

I have never seen a comic creator invoke the website in an attempt to ban people. They all know how the block function works and most of them use it. Fuck off mong.

>Why don't the authors and artists have question and answer sessions over Twitter shortly after a new comic comes out
Not as easy to selectively decide what you wanna answer/ignore when everyone can see what was asked as opposed to letters sent to an office or home. Also takes way less effort to call someone a fag online.

H...humor? That's like, a meme but for old people, isn't it? Except they don't get mad at them, they smile for some reason.

It literally is calling out a particular person though

Why cant Americans into otokonoko?

Too bad he never fucking learned anything, PA hasn't been great lately but they can still make hilarious jokes about actual videogames.
Meanwhile Kurtz couldn't make a videogame joke if he had a gun to his head, it would be about pacman or some shit.

>everyone is cute and things are nice
>unrealistic standards of beauty and it must be destroyed
We're reaching bizzaro world levels of contradiction.

> WE HAVE TO GO BACk!

Is that supposed to be the Diversity in Comics guy in OP? His idioticy seems to have triggered a bunch of creators recently.

Who's Denise? Is this part of a series?

"While supplies last" and the like negate the need for stores to offer those.

To be fair, a lot of drag queens are like real life super heroes, which makes the title massively instulting in that it implies this one is the exception.

He came from the Bloodstain universe

Still loving that capeshit Sup Forums?

>a lot of drag queens are like real life super heroes
so they dress up in tight costumes and make believe fantasies where they think they are the good gals?

Totally agree

with all my heart, green mexican Bane

Is this supposed to be about marriage?

There's a thing called Durable Power of Attorney. You can give your SO a DPA And they'll be able to make medical decisions without being directly next of kin. Get fucked inferior legal systems

>Buy thing
>Don't like thing
>Find person who made thing
>Tell them you don't like thing
>"WHOA SERIOUSLY? I CAN'T EVEN. LIKE, UGH, QUIT HARASSING ME, JESUS. I BET YOU'RE PATHETIC YOU FUCKING MAN-CHILD BLOCKED"

>criticism shouldn't exist for bad things

So when fat purple-haired sidecut legbeards scream and while about being offended and demanding changes, it's totally understandable and must be respected. But when fans do the same, it's suddenly bad and destined for mockery and ridicule?

Why the hypocrisy?

Because they don't literally harass people.

I've never really read comics but have started reading Kirby's Fourth World and was very surprised to read the negative feedback that was printed in the letters section of some of comics. It was pretty neat to see.

Who's being harassed? By whom?

That's all they literally do.
Until people kill themselves, too.