I SURRENDER - JUST LIKE THE FRENCH DID

>I SURRENDER - JUST LIKE THE FRENCH DID

SHALOM!

How nice for you

kek

how did this meme start?

I wonder that too.

it was about how that wrestling thing where he insuniated that parker was gay cause his husband made that outfit for him, and now, and honestly at the time that joke was a bit dated and is anti gay kinda.

so that morphed into this where rami was just getting more and more belligerent with subtle racism and sexims, and now this

Raimi had a lot of problems with Europe for such a big White nationalist.

Well the French obviously surrendered at some point, dummy.

This and
>Ben looks directly at the camera
are the best ones.

>GO FOR SPIDERMAN'S SLAVE NIGGER HARRY THAT IS HIS WEAKNESS

How did Raimi get away with it?

mostly right, but it was peter who said that Bonesaw was a faggot.

that third panel makes it.

i like this

holy fucking kek

O Im laffin

gas based powers right?

Moonman moonman cat you see

What I don't get is why everybody is bashing the director/writer/whatever for something that his character said? It's a character. Is every character supposed to be a social justice warrior? Some character are supposed to be assholes.

BRAP

Thanks, Obama

>did your husband make that for you?
>it was a different time

Some Tumblr fags rewatched Raimi's Spiderman movies expecting a fun Marvel quipfest. Instead they got semi-kino, this upset them, so they started to complain about the movie and pointed out the joke Peter makes about his opponent wrestler (Did your husband make it for you?) to attempt a boycott of the film, complete destruction of every copy, a complete boycott of Raimi's Evil Dead series and demanded Raimi apologise. So the meme just started making fun of it, by pointing out how incredibly evil the Raimi Spiderman films were by making up racist, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic scenes from the film. Which is also not funny because racism, islamophobia, transphobia and homophobia aren't funny.

>islamophobia, transphobia and homophobia aren't funny
Doesn't make them wrong, faggot.

They are funny though.

fuckin lel m8

>racism, islamophobia, transphobia and homophobia aren't funny.
(You)

gold user solid gold

i never noticed the purple on his suit when light shined on it

You can be an asshole without singling a group of people out.. Having a character be an asshole in general is okay. Having a character be a racist, sexist, homophobe, transphobe, etc. is not.

did raimi really need to include Peter masturbating while reading Mein Kampf?

yas queen slay

>Having a character be a racist, sexist, homophobe, transphobe, etc. is not.
It's a fake character in a movie you faggot

All of these answers are wrong. It may have brought it back in style but Raimi posting is way older than that.

Raimiposting is the meme to surpass baneposting

Rumors say Raimi himself started it.

Raimi posting us older than Bane posting newfriend.

Not even close, faggot. Stop trying to fit in.

no

So? It's still hurtful to hear such personal and demeaning statements. There are plenty of films in the past that have that kind of language - future movies should reflect modern sensibilities.

It’s very interesting to see the metamorphosis of a great meme. I wasn’t around when this happened so I appreciate the insight. I did get to see the Colbert 2 scooops meme come to life on Sup Forums. It was the convergence of a news story from CNN literally writing articles about how Donald Trump had two scoops of ice cream at some dinner where everyone else had only one and a segment of Colbert’s monologue where he admonished his crowd for cheering on Trumps firing of Comey. I didn’t know the origin of raimi posting but I could see why so many had been made and now that I know the origins it’s even better.

lmao

He didn't say that.

????????????????????????????

Shut up faggot

ctrl+F
>day of the rope
0 matches

post it.

>Baneposting: 2012
>Raimiposting: 1934

this film will be banned someday because of censorship

IMPRESSIVE

Wait, Oscorp was only developing the glider, why did they design a custom villain-fit supersuit (scary mask included) to go with it?

Yes, who could it have been

>*cough* *cough*
>NO PETER NOT THE ZYKLON B!
>TURN THE VALVE OFF *COUGH* PLEASE!

Anyone else find this scene unnecessarily sadistic and out of character for a superhero?

There's no point of baiting Sup Forums.

FOR A NIGGER!

Even in movies where the evil racist white people try to keep black people down?

It was a different time.

Glad to see youtube hasn't started banning clips of it yet

>Now, Peter, I know I'm not your fuhrer—
>THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE!

Jesus Raimi ;_;

it should've been "the fuhrer" but i still exhaled a bit of air out of my nose.

>we share a board with these people
the absolute state of us

I don't see this one get posted too often anymore

>STOP THE AUSCHWITZ TRAIN! THERE ARE WHITES ON BOARD!

>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>Danang, 1968. I was a freelance reporter for the Stars and Strips, and goddamn if I didn't have a hardon for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>Problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone"
>So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass of his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my Pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!

>"You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid. >For this month"

>Chinese New Yorker gives Spidey his thanks for saving his family on the train
>"What's that, you mongoloid gook? Does it look like I save you disgusting insects? The only reason I stopped the train is because there were whites on board. If it was filled with nothing but slants I wouldn't think twice about getting my camera to document drowning chinks. Go ching chong back to gookland you hideous flat face."

Damn Raimi, chill out

The flightsuit was already pre-made. I have no idea where the mask came from though, but seeing as how Osborne went completely insane it's not unlikely that he spent the entire night after getting transformed meticulously welding machine parts together to create his mask, all while maniacally cackling.

You post this joke in every single raimi thread and it never gets recognition which is a damn shame. I want to let you know that I laugh everytime I see it.

This one is great.

The spiderman 2 game was the best

I personally don't think watching the 6 year evolution of Dark Knight shitposting will ever be topped. The only thing that comes close is Robert's kinoplex, but it's not as applicable to other situations.

Baneposting was a once in a lifetime unfolding. I wish one day Nolan could be made aware of it.

Kek, this is the best

>Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

>His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

>A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

>In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

>With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.

why did raimi feel it was necessary to include this in the dialogue? was it a prelude to normans evil transformation?

Heh

>Peter I'm dying. Come closer, there is something I need to tell you... You know that kid Jamal that lives two houses down the street? He...he's your cousin Peter... It brings me great shame to admit that many years ago I failed my Aryan ancestors by falling victim to the jungle fever. That sheboon enchanted me with her fat filled ass. I was weak Peter, Aunt May wasn't putting out until marriage, she gave me no choice son. I rode and dominated her so hard that her entire ancestry felt the oppression. Needless to say it was this moment of weakness that brought Jamal into this world. The kid never knew I was his dad. Heck he'd even mow our lawn every other weekend without even knowing the man who created him was sitting right there watching him. Peter...I want you to go to Jamal...and I want you to... hang the fucking spook. Every fucking time he'd mow the lawn instead of smelling like fresh grass it would smell like shit. I'll be damned if my lawn is gonna keep smelling like shit after I pass...

You're a monster if this doesn't bring a tear to your eye

kek

these threads are hilarious

>Dr Osborne please... the Zyklon C isn't ready.. the data just doesn't justify this test. now im asking you for the last time.. we cant do this!

>Dont be a coward. risks are a part of laboratory science.

>Just let me reschedule, with a proper medical staff and a volunteer. if you just give me two weeks!

>two weeks? in two weeks, the eastern front may be lost and the reich will be dead.. sometimes, you just gotta do things yourself.

I wish they would have done more with the osborne's ww2 background

>>That sheboon enchanted me with her fat filled ass.

Fucking kek

holy shit dude i am going to wake my roomate laughing

>You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.
Every time

God bless Raimi posters. You are doing the lord's work.

This meme didn’t really come into its own until the Uncle Ben looks into the camera copypasta, prior to that it was just memeing about Spider-Man being a lot edgier; there was casual violence and sexuality mixed in before the dedicated white supremacy gave it that sizzle

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY KIKES I'VE SACRIFICED!?!

god, Dr Osborn at the nuremberg trials sent chills down my spine.

>CTRL brand of rice
>no results

>geez kid, did it happen or not? Make up your mi-
>it didn’t, but I wish it did
What the fuck, Raimi?

post it then