OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

*breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
youtube.com/watch?v=OQvao_naV34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goku Black

>this woman will be the next American president
>after another tv clown

Lol

I loved reading the book in middle school, and hated what I saw in the trailers for this movie. So, in a cynical way, I'm glad this movie is bombing.

EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

>director too good for capeflicks
>makes this
umm...

It's so terrible some SJW-types are just flatout refusing to comment on it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KAKAROTTO

My halvsie daughter is really looking forward to this! It has all her favorites like Oprah and Mindy Kaling!

Can she beat Shaggy Blanco?

AYE WHYTE BOI U GONNA SEE MY MOVIE?

ESTO ES EL FIN, PATRIARCHY.

what happened to the grandmaster?

i genuinely thought the OP image was from a final fantasy game

I wanna fuck her face bros

Is the world ready? There's only two days left.

It's tracking to be a bomb, so, no, the world is not ready. Or maybe it's TOO ready. One of the two.

Considering despite the race-lifting of the characters she managed to include not one but TWO bwwm couples, she might actually secretly desire the BWC.

Yeah, until I enlarged it I assumed the nips were at it again.

Or maybe Goku Tinieblas will tear a new anus in error he world

What's the scouter say about her powerlevel?

What is this expression meant to convey?

It's over 9000 penises and they're all raping children

Oprah winfrey is not an actress

Black women would honestly be crazy not to want white men, desu. It's got the lowest divorce rate and highest happiness rating. Black men and white women is the lowest. Of course this is the west only, so something about our culture ruins white women and black men, but makes the opposite fantastic.

OPRAH BLANCA?!!?

BLACK EXCELLENCE

GRANDE MADRE

>mfw we will never get a another Tron movie because Disney keeps making horseshit like Tomorrowland and Wrinkle in Time instead

I don't even care about live-action Tron at this point; I just want more Uprising.

Looks much more like Goku Blanco

Yes this is real, watch last week's episode

still don't understand? 9000 penises

The 2020 election is going to be Goku v. Giren in real life.

can u really expect much more from americans

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
Classic meme.

i want her to suck my cock with those big juicy lips

>when you kill the "Black Excellence" meme a month after it peaks

How long until Tariq Nasheed and Charlamagne Tha God claim she's actually white?

Excuse me, I'm from Reddit and we don't make jokes about raping children. Thank you god bless.

Is she supposed to be a guado?

>Tariq Nasheed
Wouldn't be surprised if e already has.

I never understood if he was serious about the things e says.

Crossing my fingers for. Goku arco iris

>blonde hair on a black womxn

That's appropriation and I am offended.

What I hate about this comes simply from my knowledge of the book's cover. This looks like a horrifying late game JRPG monster. Is this supposed to be Oprah's character ?

How come this movie is getting shit on by critics?
It's a Disney movie that's full of leftist propaganda. I thought that's why all Marvel movies get constant praise?
This movie being bad and being labelled as bad by critics definitively proves that Marvel movies are fantastic.

I remember this was on attack of the show once youtube.com/watch?v=OQvao_naV34

>Ava Duvernay is producing a pilot with CBS for a new hour-long drama series. According to Deadline the series titled Red Line details the fallout from a police involved shooting in Chicago where a White police officer shoots and kills an African-American doctor.

THIS IS A SUPER SAYAN

but I have to catch up and watch the 249 episodes before it first

>implying Pence isn't next

That's supposed to be a kid's book? It looks like unused concept art for a Zardoz sequel.

im still convinced both he and Alex Jones are advanced trolls

I'm black. So not Sup Forumsposting. Seriously, this film looks so fucking shit. I know it's YA trash, but the colors and everything scream idiocy. Good lord man.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BLACK MILF MORTY, I'M BLACK CHICK RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

EL GRANDE PADRE VS GOHAN BLANCO

What level of Super Saiyan is this?

The rock will be the next president

I'm liking this new film aesthetic of making films that look like MTV award show skits.

underrated

MAdam President!

Oh I get it...she's promoting her movie.

>movie bombs horribly
>trump uses it as ammo for his bants against her in the 2020 election

>Oprah/Rock 2020
MAKE IT HAPPEN

She can't breathe because she's choking on my BWC.

This is gonna tank, hard.

Shame, too, it's a pretty good book.

Yep. There's a couple of books for that age group that have never gotten a decent movie - The Phantom Tollbooth, A Wrinkle In Time, Are You There God, it's Me, Margaret, and the Beezus and Ramona books. They were written at a time when kids were normal, and today kids are too amped up on SJW shit and pills.

Hollywood has no shame. I gave up years ago. I'm shocked this movie got made at all.

I've always wanted to see random media personalities wearing shitty makeup in front of a green screen. I haven't been this excited since oz the great and powerful.

THE TIME

IS

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

No, it was written as a science fiction novel. It was marketed to young girls because the protagonist is a teenaged girl, which didn't fly with the sci fi market in 1962. The author embraced her audience with the sequels, but wrote for adults, too. They're not bad books, all things considered but they have a taint of being "kid's books" or "chick books" because it was picked up by girls in the 60's and 70's, because it was one of the few books written with the point of view being a teen girl. I've always suspected Heinlein put out "Podkayne Of Mars" because of Wrinkle In Time, trying to sell into the new market this book created.

This.

I actually reread it over the summer cause I was traveling for work a lot. I forgot how well the book was done and was kinda excited for a movie.

Just sucks they ruined it. Maybe 25 years they can take another crack at it.

Same with Hitchehikers Guide... give me a 165 million dollar 2.5 hr epic. And let Mos Def nowhere near it

I weep at night about hitchhikers, and not the ones chained up in my garage

They didn't do so well on the first time either.

when the seventeeth post is the best post

Didn't Trump want Oprah to be his running mate when he ran in 2000?

Yeah, My niece is 13, and has gotten the reading bug (my whole family are bookworms), and asked me for books for her age group - Wrinkle was one I urged her to read.
It's going to be interesting when girls who see the movie go and read the book - there will be . marketing push to sell the book, too (the book is insanely popular anyway, it's been in print since 1961), and when they read the book, and get a completely different story, one that has blatant religious overtones, and even quotes the Bible...

I didn't mind the Hitchhiker movie, because parts of it were blessed by Adams before he died. Mos Def, I can accept, Zoey Daschenell just didn't work for me, she can't act, and she's totally flat and uninspired in the part of Trillian. She's supposed to be an astrophysicist, and there was never a love interest between her and Arthur. But it's better than I expected, it's just not great. It's better than the BBC show, god what a shitheap that was. The guy who played Arthur was awful.

Legit wanna lick her ass. Yum yum.

I wanna motorboat Oprah's tits

opera
opera big tits

I'd love to see a good phantom tollbooth adaptation. Loved reading that book in the sixth grade

WMBF pairings have the highest dirvorce rates, always due to the black woman.
They'll never learn their place.

>Black Excellence
MWUUAAAH THE BLACKS

That's a strange hairstyle for a gorilla.

When did this board start obsessing over the critical response and box office performance of movies with black people?

Nobody had turned this image into a 2020 campaign poster yet?

The Phantom Tollbooth got a movie, it was one of those weird 70's type cartoons but it wasn't terrible

Oprah will die from eating too much chicken grease before then.
>it was one of those weird 70's type cartoons
Sounds alright.

Good cartoon desu, i really enjoyed it as a kid. Doldrums bit freaked me out.

From what I remember the three Mrs. appeared as humans on Earth but did all kinds of shapechanging craziness when they start to travel the dimensions.

>Forgetting about Kanye