Anything off the trolley, dears?

Anything off the trolley, dears?

>no, i won't take anything off the dullest trolley on the train

"No!"

I CAN'T WAIT SOMEBODY POST IT FUCK

oy ill av a coupla choco frogs, one licrish wand, a pumpkin juice, and bertie botts ery flava beens

Why doesn't Voldemort just shoot Harry?

Why do you keep spamming this thread, Zach?

>Zach?

HOW THE FUCK

any minute now....

A dick joke. You got any good ones?

The "No!" is the best part.

A board that isn't full of marketers and liberals from Sup Forums please

I can't believe you get 10 fucking jellybeans in a pack. Even the smallest and cheapest Jelly Belly pack has many times that

watching the scene as a kid:
>awww that's so nice how harry buys everything to share with his new best friend who doesn't have any money

watching as an young adult/adult:
>wow harry's acting like an arrogant rich kid faggot, ruining everyone else's chance of getting some snacks just cause he has heaps of money

I digress, but to no avail, the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO REPLY TO ME YOU IDIOT FUCK WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT

>want a choc ice you little magic wankers? I'll ave no fuckin around on my train. What was that? I'm watching you u cheeky ginger cunt.

Terrible

Delete your post

SOILED IT

Feel the same way. Buying 2 of each item would have been infinitely better writing. Something so simple and yet Hackling fails to understand it.

there's an entire thread about you Sup Forumsro

Who are you quoting?

>why isnt that dumb retarded kid who never had anything being prudent and thinking of others instead of going crazy

youd be the dumb writer faggot

OH SHIT LMFAO NEWFAGS

> wow harry's acting like an arrogant rich kid faggot

He's an 11 year old kid whose never had any money of his own or ever been able to get shit that he wants, it's not really surprising he'd go and splurge like that when given the opportunity.

As it is, despite how you perceive it, harry was more likely thinking about the former perspective too, Ron is the first kid who he's made any kind of positive connection with, and so he wants to do something nice as well as finally be able to get something he wants, albeit in an exaggerated way.

Why would any wizard or witch decide to take up the profession of a trolley lady?

She could be a squib, or she could have 'retired' already and just likes being busy and being around kids.

There are only like 4 jobs wizards can do in harry potter.

NO HE SHOULDVE BEEN LIKE "YOU KNOW WHAT IM A GOOD GOY LETS TAKE JUST ENOUGH FOR OURSELVES AND THEN HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP IM GONNA GO READ A BOOK MAYBE HAVE A NAP THANK YOU GREATEST ALLY RON"

>they don't know that she's an immortal guardian spirit for the train whose true form is a hideous monster
I'm not making this up, read The Cursed Child.

suck my cursed dick

The train makes two round trips a year and she's technically a govt. employee so probably she has another job most of the time.

R-really?

That's pretty metal.

>watching as an young adult/adult
Well, ignoring that fact, why would it be a problem? They can easily magic food into existance from other locations, so I doubt they ever run out of anything off the trolley.

>, read The Cursed Child.

"No"

No, it's actually shit.

Or you know, maybe the trolley lady used magic to refill it for the other passengers, you unimaginative fuck

You forgot four trips on Christmas and Easter holidays.

I forgot about Easter but wouldn't that just be three round trips? Six days total of operation?

Actually wait I guess I forgot they send the empty train back to London after every trip for some reason, although that would still be six days but a full round trip every time.

>come from an ancient culture of glory and power
>educated at one of the grandest institutions in the universe
>by dint of blood and birthright you wield cosmic forces defying all reason, setting you above 99.9% of the human population
>employed pushing a cart on a train, hawking candy to brats

That's not canon

I ask only one thing, 3 hairs from thine perfect head.