What was her fucking problem?

what was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/health_effects/index.htm#lung
twitter.com/AnonBabble

being a supremely poorly written character in a poorly written show

>le contrarian post

Does reddit have a subreddit for it, or something? Why so threatened by this show, user?

she literally did nothing wrong

gave Walt lung cancer and gave Walt JR cerebral palsy

Ted has a BWC she couldn't resist. Not her fault.

cheating was wrong, but everything else was fine

>I disagree with you; Therefore, you must be from somewhere else

why are you threatened by criticism? because you know he's right?

how did she give him lung cancer?

>Does reddit have a subreddit for it

desu I would keep anyone who unironically defends Skylar's character at arms length

Her husband was a sociopath.

umm...her husband was a meth kingpin, perhaps?

2nd hand smoke + stress + giving him a retarded son which forced him to work at a carwash

She has a chin that could be used as an anvil. That would give anybody a excessive amount of confidence.

ok your clearly not a doctor

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/health_effects/index.htm#lung

my clearly not a doctor what?

Her husbando was a shitty criminal.

Reddit

She was just miscast. Her face looks like she's had way too much Botox And it makes her more unlikeable.

she was written as an obstacle for walt in any given situation instead of an actual character

That describes women perfectly though.

She literally gave Walt the cancer with the handjob in episode 1. Watch again

She smoke and drank while pregart

t. threatened by strong women of colour

>I fucked Ted.
What would you do in this situation Sup Forums ?

>Implying
She's annoying as fuck in Deadwood too

Your clearly not a doctor, Sir!

She's actually a really well written and well acted character and I don't think most people fully appreciate her because they just end up hating her

>"WHAT'S THAT SKYLER? YOU SLEPT WITH TED? YOU CHEATED ON ME? HEY FLYNN, LOUIS, GET IN HERE AT TAKE A LOOK AT A MASSIVE WHORE YOUR MOTHER IS!"

honour kill her like a non-cuck would do

>HEY FLYNN! YOUR MOTHER TOOK ANOTHER MANS PENIS INSIDE OF HER AND LET HIM CUM DEEP IN HER PUSSY HUH

She is a woman. Don't ask.

you're the reddit faggot for doing shit like this. I've never been to reddit once in my life

>"Cuck me, will ya? Have sex with your boss behind my back, will ya? You're fucking dead, Skyler."

She made everyone think my name is for girls

I call it like I see it reddit. Notice I didn’t reply to everyone. I was selective. Now fucking go back

I think the reason everyone hates her is because her character is written quite well. A real woman in that situation would do the same exact thing like 90 % of the time, they don’t have the ability to imagine doing bad things for the greater good most of the time. She simply could not fathom that Walt was doing what he had to, perhaps if she had been supportive and helped him out and loved him despite his shortcomings things would have ended differently. But no, she just acts like a dumb whore like any woman would in her situation and it just bothers everyone because that’s how they would react if their wife was a dumb cheating cunt after they tried to give them a better life.

You do realize that dark skin =! nigger genes, right? Those people were basically a european version of abbos.

>I've never been to reddit once in my life
Only redditors say this.

Chese man being dark skinned isnt even a confirmed fact

Walt was a selfish cunt too who made his families life worse then it was before, ruined Jesse and countless other people.
Not defending Skylar by any means

I knew a guy named Skyler, he was a bit of a poof desu

her husband was a drug dealer probably

>howcouldyoudothis howcouldyoudothis howcouldyoudothis howcouldyoudothis howcouldyoudothis
>it's MY money
The show sucked after s3 but damn I hated this bitch.
Also dumb yank name, "Skyelurrrrrr"