OHNONONONONONONO

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

THE MOUSE IS DEAD

aren't they just repeating the same tactic as with Alice in Wonderland, it even looks the fucking same to a bystander. Alice was trashed, but now go look up how much god damn money that movie made. So yeah nobody remembers even remembers it all, but it served it's purpose to make a shitload of cash

sorry for diffusing your dumb attempt

lol who wants to bet they will start articles saying that alt right trolls and nazis are shitting on the movie and thus making everyone going to the theater to watch it

but I thought women directors made the best films!

The Mouse always wins in the end.

>Wonder Woman
CAN THIS PIECE OF TRASH BE ELIMINATED FROM EXISTENCE FOREVER

THERE ARE A MILLION FEMINIST ACTION FLICKS SINCE THE SILENT AND EARLY TALKIE ERAS EVEN ABOUT THE WORLD WARS, EVEN ABOUT SUPERHEROES, ALREADY WOMEN DIRECTORS, WONDER WOMAN IS LITERALLY JUST CAPTAIN AMERICA'S FIRST AVENGER WHICH WAS ONLY RELEASED IN 2011. I'M GLAD WONDER WOMAN GOT OSCAR SNUBBED AFTER PRODUCING A BLOATED CGI SHITFEST DESIGNED TO PANDER OUT OF DESPERATION BY WARNER BROS.

what is this garbage even about?

I just found out they changed it so Charles Wallace is adpoted because the actor is Phillipino, not half black. Fuck this shit.

This is what happens when you pretend an artless hack who directed a biopic no better than a 90's TV movie is an Oscar nominated auteur.

>women directors
>black actors
>oprah
How the fuck are critics allowed to give this a bad score? Did Disney drop the ball or something.

No movie ever flops because of quality, but because of insufficient/inappropriate marketing.

Please remind me why you guys are completely obsessed with the critical and financial performance of this movie.

The book was based, it's about children saving other planets from communism.

Even the sjw sites are shitting on it.

I hate disney as much as the next person but you're deluded if you think one literally who film flopping is gonna end them

Why do you and the next person hate Disney?

Because they're growing too big and getting too confident

Ava is a hack nigger and seeing her career fail makes me happy

What form of super saiyan is this

They've produced zero (0) decent movies since WALL-E

Goku black

It's not Disney's fault that you dislike everything. Most of their movies are successful and well received.

Successful != good

It's that bad most likely.. Never go full retard
> womenz womenz womenz cubed
> women directors
> black actors
> womenz
> oprah
> soyboys
> Golden mulatto creatura
Yeah... never go full retard. Ends up being cringe

Thanks for telling me that. I didn't know.

Disney can't do sci-fi Tomorrowland taught me that.

Clearly.

So.... successful =! bad?

No doubt about that. When I said "successful and well received" I obviously meant that all their successful movies automatically are good.

Success doesn't guarantee that the film will be good, and the film being good doesn't guarantee success.
i.e. Transformers franchise for the former and the Blade Runner franchise for the latter

That's what you implied, yes.

Success is only that, success

Thats clearly what you meant

RACISTS FROM Sup Forums ARE GIVING IT 1 STAR. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

>Stinkle in Time drops
>it's awful
>same day "ready player one" gets online bash fest because of inoffensive parody posters (that's been done 100s of times before)
Really gets my noggin a joggin

I only vaguely remember reading this in grade school but wasn't this supposed to be sci-fi and not some Bridge to Terabithia bullshit?

Tis but a scratch.

>most oscars for directing are in mens hands
>men directors are worse than women

they spent all their bribe-budget on black panther reviews it seems

Muh OpPrEsSiOn

The canonization of Patty Jenkins for doing absolutely NOTHING of value only shows the lack of achievement by female hands and their catty attempts at historical revisionism

It deserved best picture though

Alice in Wonderland is an iconic childhood story that literally everybody on the planet knows.
The EFFFF is fart in time? Some ugly black woman on the front cover, weirdass CGI and full blown SJW in the trailer. No thanks

Drop dead. The Academy was intellectually reserved enough to not fall for such overwhelmingly pandering fantasization and dismal commercialized humdrum. The men and women in the Academy were old enough to know of the trials and tribulations for women filmmakers, they were also old enough to know of several films preceding Wonder Woman that were far more advanced (many released in the current century). Wonder Woman is gleeful feminist escapism by those not old or wise enough to know of their very own artistic history.

was he talking about TJ Miller?

Did people actually think this film was gonna be good? I don't even remember seeing much buzz for it. Or is this Sup Forums trying to save face over how wrong they were about Black Panther?

>color-strain half the white cast
>completely shit on source material

What did they expect?

I had literally never heard of this movie before today.

That's the real reason it will flop.

>Judd Apatow was born in Flushing, Queens, and raised in Syosset, New York. His mother, Tamara "Tami" (née Shad), worked primarily managing record labels founded by her father, music producer Bob Shad.[3][4][5] His father, Maury Apatow, was a real estate developer.[6]

>His family is Jewish, "but nonreligious."[7][8] Apatow has an older brother, Robert, and a younger sister, Mia.[3][9] His maternal grandmother, Molly, co-starred in his film This Is 40 (playing the grandmother of Paul Rudd's character).[10]

Why not both?

>this confirms Black Panther's reviews are legit

Thanks for bombing, Oprah. Another W for Black Panther.

>liberal jew from NY who now lives in California
Oy vey

If black don't crack, what is this unflattering wrinkle in the SJW timeline?

>1.025 billion

holy fuck how

the mouse is unstoppable

I mean fuck. Did someone really expect this movie to be anything but flop and fart in the wind? First time I saw it (from Finland) was when I was drunk and I watched that first Oprah president commercial show...

Maybe Disney needs to laundry some jew gold.

What a dishonest argument he’s making, as if no male director ever made a good movie, and no woman director ever made a bad one. I *prefer* the Emoji movie to shit like “A Wrinkle in Inclusion.” At least it’s not cowering behind how shit it is by pretending it’s “important.”

>200 votes

How can one company have such an excellent reputation, so much money and resources, and talent people would kill for and STILL fuck it up over and over?

Oh wow, another white Jewish male feminist virtue signalling about how men are bad at everything and women are good at everything, despite the fact that he's made millions by being good at something

Because they're big enough to have flops and not be hurt. Disney owns so many assets that a movie getting bad reviews wont hurt them. Keep in mind this is a company that had openly racist scenes in its old material, and is now viewed as the most family friendly company in the world. They know how to look good.

Alice in Wonderland had the nostalgia audience from the first animated movie, the book and it had Tim Burton fans.
Nobody gives a fuck about "A Wrinkle in Time", and the director is a literally who.

Super Sayin Black Goddess 5

I'll take Fuck You I Liked It for 500, Alex.

It's just a sacrificial anode to make the rest of their critics legit. Infinity war is coming in less than a month and they need some 99% to get 2B.

Could Ultra Instinct Oprah defeat El Grande Padre

go to bed ralph seppe, we'll let you know when Chris Nolan directs another super hero movie and makes it """""Realistic"""

>ralph dislikes Wonder Woman
wtf i like RalphTheMovieMaker

Considering Selma, a movie about Martin Luther King, Was tepid and flat, with one of the worst opening scenes i have ever scene (they pasted an explosion over the stock scene and did not in fact stage it) I am not surprised she ran this into the ground.

I'M FUCKING SICK OF THESE SHITTY FUCKING ADAPTATIONS OF BELOVED CHILDRENS BOOKS

this. I hate them by proxy as a DC fan, If there can't be even ONE good DC superhero movie, but Disney gets 1000000000000 of them I just hate them now

i think you will find that many good film...were also success. probably quantifibly so.

>we have a weighted score just so people spamming 10s and 1s can't fuck with thw score
>but we are not telling you shit about how we weight that though
imdb was a mistake
google score tags is the future

>Even the sjw sites

NOOOOOO BLACK PANTHER WAS SUPPOSED TO FAILLLL

MAGA FAMILY WE HAVE TO BOMB OPRAHS NEXT MOVIE SO SHE CANT BE PReSIDENT

the critics are beginning to take the red pill

With all the minorities in it shouldn't it be called, "A Wrinkle in Crime"

>holy fuck how
ALICE was the first flick to cash in to the 3D fad launched by St. James with AVATAR. People wanted another 3D fix baaaaaaaaaad and so they threw money at ALICE and even fucking post-converted CLASH OF THE TITANS and few others before they woke up and realized that only Commander Jim can do 3D correctly.

It's a joke, retards, and a pretty funny one at that. Of course she means that there should be more female directors, but the emoji movie reference and shit is obviously a joke

no the concern was that he thought Lady Bird, Mudbound and Wonder Woman were remotely good

My bad, I am a nigger after all

>director is a woman
>movie is shit

and we're surprised why?

People don't mind actually good female characters, i.e Carter in stargate, Ripley in Alien, or Connor in Terminator. Its the other times we mind it.

What is an 'Oprah'?

is she /our/ reviewer now?

Tomorrowland was great until Lindelof fucked up the ending.

Her Sully review is hilarious.

>that's a C- review

There's a lot of really shitty movies out there, user. Gotta save the D's and F's for something truly special.

its actually pretty subtly radical in that way since it equates conformity with evil and love/universalism with goodness

a lot of extreme religious parents hated it (and still do) because of how the story equated buddha and einstein to biblical figures, but im guessing they left that part out because modern critics would find it offensive the opposite way around

The hell is this Wrinkle in time thing anyway? First time I ever heard about it was yesterday

*block your path with Frozen 3*

The mouse always wins buckoo