The only decent thing MCU shat out will be ruined by the memevengers infinity meme war

>the only decent thing MCU shat out will be ruined by the memevengers infinity meme war

Teen Groot is going to be cringey so might as well shovel it into an avengers shitflick

guardians are central to the memenfinity war tho

Anybody else love Shazam's costume? Musclesuits are underrated

easily the worst marvel movie. my god, your taste in movies is fucking awful.

I think you mean memevel's memevengers memefinity meme

Oh God Why

He looks fantastic, can’t wait to see what he’ll look like in the movie

>watching enough Marlel movies to know what the worst one is
>criticizes the film taste of others

kys

How heavily did they pad that suit?

>do i fit in yet guise?

kys

From the director of Annabelle: Creation, Lights Out, Turbo, Goosebumps, and Jack the Giantslayer

Both adult groot and baby groot were kino I’m sure teen groot will be fine

You can see how they are bringing it together though Thor ragnorock was practically a guardians movie

Ready for the DC version of Memelord? He's a 12 year old in an adults body

Shazam is different than Peter Quill, at least in the cartoon I remember, he is a superman fanboy

Get ready for quips!

jack the giantslayer is fairytale KINO

And when has the DCEU ever altered their movies to resemble the MCU

>decent
>DANCE OFF BRO!!!!!!!!

shazam is more similar to goku with no fighting fetish

Is he still gonna be Billy Batson as a kid who turns into Shazam or is that too fun and endearing of an idea for the DCEU

t. brainlet who didnt understood the simplest film

>Reddit: The Movie
>decent
Oh, sweety.

>I can’t enjoy a lighthearted comedy space adventure

The problem wasn’t the film, it was you

well guardians 2 wasn't too good.

Crippled homeless teen.
Edgy

I enjoyed most of it, and most of 2 as well.
It's just such a bad joke and ruins the immersion and ruins Groots sacrifice scene.

Music was a recurring theme throughout the film. So was dance. It fits better than MARTHA

But OP's one is number 2, dance off was in #1

>>Music was a recurring theme throughout the film. So was dance
This. Star-Lord dancing his way out of an impossible rival is akin to, I don't know, James Stewart defeating the murderer in Rear Window with flashes of his camera.

It is though he’s right you fucking retard the music and dance is his connection to his past, his mother

AND HIS FUCKING SUPER BEING FATHER

How dumb are you

I said:
>It's just such a bad joke and ruins the immersion and ruins Groots sacrifice scene.
You guys basically said:
>it's his character bro
>he loves dancing

No it's shit writing that ruins immersion. Go back to plebbit.

No that isn’t what we said, you are actually an autist

>compared a forced humour scene to rear window to Rear Window in order to seem like I'm educated which was ignored so I'm butthurt
>it is though he’s right you fucking retard the music and dance is his connection to his past, his mother
>Music was a recurring theme throughout the film. So was dance
>don't say I have no argument! You read it wrong! You're autistic! rrreeeee

Posting a picture every time doesn't make your argument any stronger. Music and dance were an established theme, as we're Starlord's abilities to improvise and bullshit, as we saw when Drax was gonna gut Gamora.

Quill using music and dance to STALL Ronan while Rocket repaired the weapon were in character and in tone with the film. If it was Drax or Gamora doing the dance, that would be out of character.