Why do Americans do this to their local kinoplexes?

Why do Americans do this to their local kinoplexes?

hip hop culture

cause we got WAGIES to CLEAN it UP

clean it wagie

Niggers of all nationalities and ethnicities do this.

Clean it up wagie.

RLM almost said the word kinoplex in their latest video. all but gave themselves away as Sup Forums browsers
fucking sad freaks

How do they not step in this after they're done shitting?

Its just bants

sometimes it just happens

Because most americans are niggers and niggers are filthy.

>Singles and Manlets day at the kinoplex for a screening of GotG
>penis inspections = waived.
>take bus to the 'plex
>$75 for early bird showing, buy ticket; was a bit stingy on tipping the bus driver, have the $15 for butter dipping sauce cup
>get inside, strip down for cavity search and Homeland Security interrogation, kinda fuck up on Racial Tolerance and Inclusion questionnaire but guy lets it slide once I correct a few answers
>get to ticket ripper, he gives me a puzzled look
>"Sir, is your partner outside?"
>"N-no... Today is Singles and Manlets day, r-remember?"
>"Sir, I don't like your tone. The rules are you can either be a manlet or a single, not both, and you are clearly 5'11. Produce your partner or I'm going to need to pull you aside."
>detained in a joint effort by kinoplex police chief and DHS inspector on duty
>hold me down, beat me, unzip my pants, everyone in the lobby is laughing at me and my little penis
>left with a couple bruises, only bleeding is from my split lip, sheepishly thank them for going light on my beating
>DHS officer takes me to the east wing armory
>Ticket ripper flashes me a warm grin and a wave: "Enjoy your movie, sir!"
>"Thanks, y-you too!"; voice cracked as I responded, I don't know if he even heard me thank him so now I'm worried/embarrassed about that - much pacing around the room will be had in the future as I think back to that one
>arrive in armory, turned over to the Services and Munitions Warden
>"Son, put these on." I'm outfitted with a bright pink CLEANUP CREW! shirt, shorts, horse blinders, and what look to be shooting earmuffs
>the warden's primary understudy walks me to the designated Singles and Manlets Day theatre
>I am assigned to clean the interracial breeding section throughout the entire film
>can't hear movie, only catch brief glimpses of screen while turning at the ends of the aisle
>spend entire time cleaning African American manlet peckers and cum

Then shit in the popcorn bucket and mix it with water. Then they toss it from across the room and it looks like someone nuked the toilet.

This must be fake. Why is someone recording her?

1. Stalk cam.

2. Staged.

how do you know this

sheʻs wearing yoga pants, so maybe some user was scoping for creepshots

Why are women so clumsy?

It's the clean up crews job to clean up after the movie. If everyone cleaned after themselves tons of jobs would be lost. I insure to leave my area extra messy for job security.

here's a you
7/10 for effort, not bad at all

CCCCCCCCCCCLEAN IT UP WAGIE

>On her way to see her favorite kino "The Pink Panther"

That's probably vomit.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SHAT ON THE EVERYWHERE CLEAN IT WAGGIE"!!!!!

It is fake she's was some girl on vine who would purposely trip over in public places

And they talk about masks, 'the movie we need right now' and i'm 3 minutes in. Though I don't think its sad, It's glorious

She clearly couldn't relax around blacks.

you have to go back

The lower classes are the lower classes the world over. Not just in the US

How is this even possible?

Someone dropped their bag.

that guy in the back with one leg

I worked at a United Artists theater (two different ones, actually) and someone shit-blasted one of the bathrooms and then literally threw shit in the sinks and on the big mirror above the sinks. It was found by one of the ushers during a routine hourly bathroom check. Literally everyone on staff refused to clean it up. The theater manager, the actual boss of the theater, being a fucking cool guy, cleaned it up himself because he knew he couldn't ask someone else to do it and I guess he didn't want to fire us all.

>bathroom has a spigot in the wall
They have known this evil before

He works there, and the poor bastard is probably a veteran. Show some respect.

cool boss, inspires respect desu

that does not look like america
I mean look at that popcorn bag

One day I'll travel to the USA to enjoy the ultimate Kino-experience.

>He's one of the people who actually try and come help at a snail's pace
>Everyone is just watching completely still

Most Americans don't think about anyone other than themselves. It's a country of very selfish people

Back to Cuba, motherfucker

Because 99% of Americans are basically slaves and just like the different slaves in the days of old, the slave that sucks the master's cock and gets to be in the same room with him while he eats is, in their mind, superior to the slave that works the fields and the reminder of the hierarchy between the cocksucker and field worker is the only way to temporarily forget how enslaved they all are.

fuck, he couldn't just hire some company to come in with biohazard suits to do that?

Throwing your popcorn on the ground is one of the most based, american things you can do.

>popcorn cost more than the nigger cleaning it up