What are Sup Forums's biggest pet peeves?

>YES!!!! We know each other! He's a friend from work! :D

>Normies in audience erupt with laughter

I hate it more than anything when normies laugh at shit they've already seen in the trailers.

>Oh I'm not really into comic books, so I didn't know the hulk was going to be in it!

You lying normie fuck, you know you saw Thor say that a half a million fucking times during commercial breaks for your sportball games, your ABC crime shows, and your unfunny sitcoms. You're fucking retarded.

I also hate it when people laugh at anything that isn't funny, which is all the time in the theatre. Every quip, every fart joke. It could be something stupid like this:

>Nigger comedy
>Hear a fart coming from the bathroom
>Roaring laughter
>Black guy opens the door
>White guy on the toilet
>Black guy: "GRANDMAW! THERES A STRANGE WHITE PERSON ON THE TOILET!"
>white guy: *farts again* I'm so sorry, I had to go really bad, I had beans for lunch and i have irritable bowel syndrome
>Black guy: DUDE IT STANKS IN HERE!!

>5 minutes of chaotic uncontrollable laughter and screaming from audience.

How long did it take you to write such a horrible troll OP? You could have used that time to start listening to a self help audio book, or gone outside for a walk/jog and had a good day.

But instead you made this 1/10 post. Apply yourself.

>you

Alt righters on my flick discussion board

nice blog m8, I r8 it an 8.

I used to be like this, but now I think "woah, people are having fun. Fuck yeah! I'm going to have fun now too! Fuck YEAH SEAKING!"

>I HATE FUN MOVIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>WHY CANT ALL MOVIES BE AS BAD, BORING, AND TEDIOUS AS BR2049!!!!!

>laugh at shit they've already seen in the trailers.

You assume everyone watches trailers

Not everyone does, but normies still see the trailers more than the people who watch them online when they air on normie tv.

It pisses that there are a lot of phoney quips inserted into movies now. And what makes it worse is that people fake laugh when they hear them. Three billboards was the worst offender. There was nothing funny in that movie, but people faked laugh for stupid quips like the crips & bloods speech. "lol she said finish your fucking tea!" what the fuck is wrong with people? That was the most forced unfunny shit ever.

>people laugh at shitty joke in theater
>wait 5 seconds then mockingly laugh HAH HAH HAH HURR HURR

>>YES!!!! We know each other! He's a friend from work! :D
This is actually a line that a make a wish kid came up with while touring set.

lol

>doesn't join in with the audience's collective experience
>lacks the empathy to
You know what, just calling you a faggot is easier.

Dumb frogpost-

Oh wait. Carry on.

whats more autistic? laughing at something youve already seen or intentionally not laughing at something because youve already seen it?

Lol

fucking based

>the dumb as bricks chick her ex-husband was fucking and shit she says
>"she said begets?"
>I'm not gonna fuck you though. I'm not gonna fuck you either
>some of Willobys lines in his suicide notes

Just some examples.
I mean humor doesn't hit everyone the same, but there were plenty of funny moments for me in Three Billboards.
I do admit sometimes it seems like people fake laugh for things but still

what is this emotion is this expression trying to convey?

Even better
>talking with group of people
>somebody makes unfunny joke
>everyone fake laughs but me
>guy doesnt make joke again

Classic

>My life is miserable so I hate regular people having fun!
actually kys

That's my son's 3rd favorite capeshit!

the friend from work thing was actually a good joke, the rest of those jokes and the jokes and the ones in GOTG2 were completely terrible, it was written for retarded 5 year olds.

OY VEY I'M KILLING A BLUE GUY AND IT'S REALLY GROSS

Joy

Wow, where did all these butthurt normies come from? Was it the MCUck picture that brought you here?

>Miserable loser who can't laugh and enjoy life!

I laugh more than I probably should, but I see humor in different places than normies do. Normies will laugh hysterically at 'why did the chicken cross the road?', even if it's their 200th time hearing it.

Based and redpilled. But the normie were still rofl during gotg2.

You should find some actual stuff to do, if that shit really bothers you.

>>Oh I'm not really into comic books, so I didn't know the hulk was going to be in it!
This happens all the time.

I'm the huge sperglord that posts on Sup Forums, reads movie articles, hears about movies when they're stills casting, follows every bit of news and photos on shooting, and have heard of every movie a year before a trailer comes out.

So when I'm at a movie and my gf sees the trailer for "Infinity War" and is like, "Did you know about this?" .... one must train's one reaction and manage one's expectations, if thou wish to blend in with the normals.