#Unboot

Never Forget

He's like 50 now.

>shit taste: the meme

old man spidey

sm4 was supposed to be final film in the series

He really hasn't aged that much

Staying away from hollywood is good for your health

Raimi's Spider-Man films were no better.

>BUT SPIDER-MAN 2
It was arguably the worst of the trilogy. Only the first one is watchable as a popcorn flick while the third is watchable just to laugh at it.

why are there two of him

>mfw just downloaded the full trilogy and am half way through 2

how much are you loving it

>ywn go back to 2007 and an alternate reality where 4 gets made as planned
It's too late now, but I wish I could go back.

>Raimi's Spider-Man films were no better.

>trying this hard to be a contrarian

They weren't. They were capeshit too. Your nostalgia goggles don't change that.

4 was being made despite sm3 underperforming.

Raimi quit because Sony tied him to a deadline and he said he wasn't given enough time to make the kind of film he wanted.

Which makes sense because SM3 was the first time Raimi obeyed Sony's demands and added Venom and delivered a rushed film.

He wasn't going to take chances with SM4. It was supposed to be the final film of the story and he wanted to make something worth remembering.

1 hits all the marks.
the first half of 2 is actually pretty sad.

>after the shit show that was 3
>wants Toby to play Parker again

are you retarded or are you just pretending?

3 was bad only when compared to the previous two and is better than any MCU movie.

again.
are you retarded or just pretending?

3 was sabotaged by studio meddling, its not the film Raimi wanted to make. They forced him to add stuff and make it jumbled, instead of telling a smaller scale personal story like SM2

Despite being an absolute shit show, 3 was better than 2.

Willem Dafoe hamming it up is great. He's the best thing about the first movie. He would have made a fantastic Joker for a live-action Batman adaptation. His goofy as fuck performance doesn't make Spider-Man a good movie — let alone a good superhero movie. It's the best of the trilogy but that doesn't say much since it's a decent "turn your brain off" action movie, nothing more and nothing less.

As for 2:
>Alfred Molina was literally the only good thing about the movie
>He's in it for 20 total minutes tops
>The rest of the movie is a terribly-written, ham-fisted romance plot with terrible acting between Peter and Mary Jane while Peter can't make up his fucking mind about whether or not he wants to be a superhero, an issue he managed to get over in the first fucking movie
>Dozens of scenes where the movie should have ended, yet it just kept going on and on and on
I saw Spider-Man 2 in theaters via a free ticket from buying the first Spider-Man film on DVD, and I still felt ripped off. Fucking garbage. I saw 3 in theaters and while it was shitty, I found myself enjoying it more than 2 because I could laugh and joke about how terrible and stupid it was. 2 didn't even have the decency to allow that. 1 > 3 > 2.

>this entire scene
I thought it was just a joke.
>Jewish music playing
>"Whats "Hi"? can I spend it?
>Mr Ditkovic
>*holds up $20* *instantly stolen*
>I have ears like a cat and eyes like a rodent

I don't care if hes supposed to be Ukrainian. He is jewish.