Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLiWhFTfUCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't keep weapons strategically positioned around your house in secret compartments? Just what kind of impoverished police-state do you live in, son?

>Implying any burgler is going to come into my house with a gun
You see: what Bugerland doesn't understand is that a country like Australia doesn't need guns in their house nor on them because you will never be threatened when walking down the street by a thug. FFS a gas station here got robbed at knife point once. That's how safe it is to live here.

>gas stations get robbed at knifepoint
>safe

The song of the cucked, but whatever you have to keep telling yourself. I wonder what the next freedom they take away will be? We'll just have to wait and see.

>worrying about other humans in australia
i thought australia was like the Big K from starship troopers, and you guys have cow sized killer bugs and shit

Why the fuck does he have shoes on inside?

so this is the power of delusion..

no most of us would just talk to the people that are going to invade our homes and rape our children and wives

gimmie your wallet cunt

Ironically enough, yes.
They're placed in areas where you're ready dump a few rounds into a crook if they come into your house. My phams not even republican and we've always kept a shotgun not far from the front door

Everyone of you euros will ask why, I can only reply with the most honest answer: niggers [/spoilers]

I mean.. I don't know how else to tell you. It's because of them

fuck off faggot
I hate that neither party in this country gives a shit about gun rights/self protection

beat me to it

youtube.com/watch?v=bLiWhFTfUCg

vid related

>Bruce Willis movie
> I hit the sack starts playing

>Americans so braindead that they can't see how much death guns have caused
Glad I live where I do. Enjoy the blood shed

Violent home invasions happen several times daily in Australia. I want a fucking gun

hmm yes just look at how incredibly effective howard's policies were at ending bloodshed
makes you think

>carbeen

is that how you pronounce it? I always thought it was carbine rhymes with sign

?? where I live no one is ever murdered. Maybe Sydney has issues but I never hear any gun crimes nor on the news do they ever mention gun attacks in other states apart from 1 terrorist in a cafe but that was just 1.

>?? where I live no one is ever murdered.
I meant no one is killed by guns cos the population doesn't fucking have any. Sure illegal guns exist but it isn't like America where cops are violent because they have no idea who has a gun on them. Cops walk all around close to people in the city where I live and look so chill.

>your statistics are nothing against my anecdotes!

Can't tell if you're a redditor or a hole.

because it was never a big issue before the ban either
because the availability of firearms wasn't the problem

>apart from 1 terrorist in a cafe but that was just 1

And one cop who managed to kill a hostage, although for some unaccountable reason that's always been downplayed. Useless cunts.

ayy brutha can I get a look at the graph after 2004?

seems to be dipping quite a bit, laddy

most crime continued to drop at more or less the same rate (slower with initial spikes in some areas) that it had already been doing for years before the ban
even gun deaths alone didn't see a significant deviation from the trend

my random graph beats your random graph m80

that contradicts none of what I said, brainlet

howard's policies were effective at reducing gun deaths in Australia, brainlet

E rr

You know why deaths were so high the further back you go? More gangs
They were shooting each other all the time, and the cops threw everyone in jail, guilty or not. They got it wrong sometimes but they put a whole lot of them behind bars. Alot of trouble makers were stuffed in prisons or they killed themselves in their stupid turf wars. You're witnessing Darwinism

2bh that's what black violence/black on black violence is. If you're relentlessly disturbing the order of things, if you're a pain in everyones ass things won't work out for you. In places where those numbers have gone down, they've been displaced.. there's just less of them. I grew up in an area that was the capital of gun violence during the 90's, every night was the 4th of july
You fell asleep to the sound of helicopters flying over