Will Disney release a massive box set of the MCU movies after Infinity War...

Will Disney release a massive box set of the MCU movies after Infinity War? I'd like to be able to easily watch all the movies in order

Why?

Unlikely. These fucking movies never come down in price, a boxset would be several hundred dollars and people would notice.

Don't they release a set after each phase?
Anyway, I just started buying the blurays already so im doing it that way.

It's easier just to torrent them and sort by release date.

These are all the Marvel movies? Excluding Thor 3 and Black Panther? Felt like there were more

nigga, just buy a hard drive and download all those mediocre movies lmao

I think they only did one after Phase One, and that was only in UK. In the US they keep the prices of all of them at $20 minimum, so I can't see them releasing a boxset that doesn't cost at least $200 and that's high enough for people to realize how goddamn overpriced Disney movies are.

This is the biggest thing I'm dreading with Disney buying 20th Century Fox. They'll jack up the price and those movies will never go on sale ever again.

you can literally find the second Box Set just by typing that shit into google. They'll definitely release one and maybe even another one with all three phases. Is it necessary to get them? No. Is it stupid to buy them? Yes

what the fuck? no way the DVDs and Blurays aren't cheap as fuck over there. Are you referring to some special editions or the regular movies because even in those aren't that expensive in Germany

Yours are weirdly cheap then, the MCU movies are still at "new release" price in the UK too.

Meant to reply to

/thread

DVD or Bluray? just looked up some stuff on Amazon
>Civil War: DVD 8€ Bluray 10€
>Age of Ultron: same
>Ant-Man: DVD 8€ Bluray 11€
>Doctor Strange: DVD 10€ Bluray 14,50€

Normal prices I'd say. Don't understand why people would buy new DVDs and Blurays though when Ebay and Facebook (groups or marketplace) are a thing

I just downloaded the "Phase" 1 2 and 3 from r/megalinks which is the whole MCU so it includes everything in your picture plus ragnarok

I looked up the Iron Man blu ray on Amazon.de, that's always been my measuring stick because I want it but it's always more expensive than I'm willing to pay for it. Here it's:

>Blade Runner 2049 Blu-Ray: £14.99
>Iron Man Blu-Ray: £13.77
>No Country For Old Men Blu-Ray: £7.59

New movies will go down eventually, but these MCU ones just don't.

You can literally get all three movies (box) on Bluray from Amazon.de for 13€

The Megalinks sub is literally the only good thing on reddit

loaded up on hard to find Criterion movies that way

been on Sup Forums for like 8 or 9 years and never bothered checking reddit because everyone here said it was shit till I stumbled across the megalinks sub a year ago. shit is pretty nice, especially when you're looking for tv shows

>downey bigger on the cover of some other super hero's movie

how does he do it

Why don't you just download them?

yeah, that's it

I honestly usually get the "physical copy" argument but for the MCU, it just seems fucking pointless. there's no real reason to buy anything beyond Phase 1 because these movies go on and on and on. I thought I'd start getting all of them back in the day and ended up only getting the Iron Man trilogy and Incredible Hulk because I wanted to wait till more of them released. Later on, I just gave up on that because there were so many of them and those fuckers stopped releasing the DVDs in those rad steelbooks. Fucking assholes could have at least had steelbooks for Thor, Cap, and Avengers 1

go back

Crazy when you think that by Iron Man's 10th anniversary the MCU will be 19 movies deep, while X-Men only has 10 and it took 18 years.

somehow, I still enjoy the X-Men movies more. the only two I didn't really enjoy that much were Origins and Apocalypse while every other movie had something pretty unique about it. After Phase 1, the MCU just felt way too dependent on quips and shitty humour in general instead of telling unique stories. especially the children who shout "IT SHOULD BE LIKE IN THE COMICS!" are the reason why MCU dumbs down every single movie while the X-Men movies don't really give a shit about doing something wrong or right. it was always something different

and the funny thing is MCU has yet to produce a comicbook movie that is considered one of the best in the genre, maybe the first Iron Man fits the bill but nothing else does

Can't get on that train either. Previously I had only seen Iron Man 1 &2, Cap 1, and The Avengers - I used the Megalinks sub to download the entire MCU like did, and watched them all over a few weeks.

Jesus Christ. Everything after Phase One is just Iron Man 2.

>quips
>scripts that really needed one more draft
>characters just randomly doing things that contradict things that happened previously in the movie
>a color palate resembling wet concrete
>badly choreographed action

Even The Winter Soldier, the "serious movie" had all the same problems. The only remotely watchable one after Iron Man was Guardians of the Galaxy.

Anyone who actually likes these movies is a virgin bitch manchild.

yeah, that's pretty unfortunate. gotta say that I also really enjoyed Incredible Hulk but that's about it. Winter Soldier is great but it's great in a generic way. Still prefer IM1 a thousand times over WS. It's really surprising that the MCU has had so many movies but almost none managed to really stick out in terms of movie making
I'd always go with X-Men 2, Spidey 2, TDK, Watchmen, Man of Steel, and IM1

>somehow, I still enjoy the X-Men movies more.
I never enjoyed them, they were all garbage and they are still garbage even today.

Their best movie is logan, and it has nothing to do with x-men at all. It could be a movie about Heroes, the tv show for all I know and it would work out exactly the same.

Movies worth rewatching:
>Iron Man
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Thor Ragnarok

Spiderman 2

>a color palate resembling wet concrete
seriously, what the fuck is up with that? people were complaining all day every day about MoS looking rather dark but it's like exactly after MoS did the MCU also start to have an even worse colour palette. Ragnarok is colourful as fuck and yet still manages to look greyish. Same with Doctor Strange. At first I thought my TV was pulling some bullshit but it's just the way the movies look

>I never enjoyed them, they were all garbage and they are still garbage even today
not even X1 or First Class? X1 is comfy as fuck while First Class had a nice "origin" story if you ask me. my personal favourite of the Wolverine movies is The Wolverine cause I loved the Japan setting

Fpbp

Spider man 2 sure, but that's not an MCU production, MCU is considered movies from Iron Man on

Nope, they were never like the cartoons so I just couldn't enjoy them.

>Nope, they were never like the cartoons so I just couldn't enjoy them
but that's a pretty immature reason for you not liking the movies. you can just enjoy the cartoons and the movies for what they are. the movies are a tad more edgy while the cartoons are more campy and "fun"

>but that's a pretty immature reason for you not liking the movies.
Nah.
>you can just enjoy the cartoons and the movies for what they are.
Or I can enjoy the cartoons and hate the movies.

Stop shilling.

> the movies are a tad more edgy
Not true at fucking all. The movies are campy and dark.

The cartoons has more violence and has better worldbuilding than the movies.

In 10 movies, the x-men franchise never managed to create anything of value and they had to reboot the universe at least 3 times.

They couldn't do in 10 movies what the cartoons could do in 1 episode or opening sequence.

The cartoon fucking begins with mutants getting killed and assaulted, I don't know how you consider the movies more edgy when its bad writing.

kys
stop giving the mouse your money