> see this

what do?

cant get pregnent from anal

*braap* *toot* *spluuuuurt*

is this cp?

you can fuck women without being a weirdo user

> fully developed, adult female body
> cp

This doesn't seem Sup Forums related (no offense)

I miss sniffing my sisters panties while jerking off tb h, best time of my life

>americans think this is cp
get off the internet please.

>sniff her deliciuos farts
>say "quite pungent, my dear sister"

>teehee woops, sorry big bro I made a mess

Where do women learn to be whores? Because men don't teach them this.

Most men don't know how to be whores, yet every single woman does.

Internet.

They learn this from their mothers and/or their older sisters

Why would my sister be doing this though?

>Most men don't know how to be whores
Got me there. Have you any exemples?

Do you think brap posting will have the longevity of, say, Bane posting in the years to come? I don't see it much anymore.

All women are whores. Even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your classroom and barely says a word is most definitely a whore.

from r/vannatallin btw

*takes hit off juul
GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR SNEED

It's in their blood
I know a really cute legit autistic girl, she is really fucking innocent but still make plenty of lewd pictures about herself
It's their nature

Wonder why she's so seductively taking her shorts off if she's alone

What does a vagina smell like?

same
>tfw working outside with her all day in the heat then come home and see a thong in the laundry basket

is that a girls willy m8?

i miss wearing my cousin's panties

Making a video for Tyrone. Duh.

she's a whore for the world.

>vannatallin
cant find anything

we want what we want, and they want atention

>mfw I will die a virgin
>mfw will never know pleasures of flesh

instagram

Suggestively displaying your body is an easy thing to pick up on even if you don't have examples presented in TV or movies.
>Most men don't know how to be whores
Because most men are weak. Quit crying about it and cowboy the fuck up.

Are you brain dead? Men are always horny and would be way more promiscuous if women said yes more.

based

>all these offtopic straight threads recently
i don't mind it, i don't mind it at all

RAPE HER! haha

My friends girlfriend was drunk and ranting about how she was pissed off at him at a party for blacking out and falling asleep while me and maybe four of my other friend were out on the deck smoking with her and she started going off how she would suck all of our dicks to get back at him so I just said fuck it and pulled out my weiner and she sucked it right there in front of everyone like a mad man while they looked on in shock, I'd say that was pretty whorish on both of our parts.

the ocean

Women are whores. It's their natural state. Culture can hold them back though.

It's like birds who know to fly south for winter, it's a biological instinct. Women are ment to be fucked so they naturally have the ability to be slutty.

Why wouldn't you? You're a redditor too scared to post on Sup Forums much like OP

fuck and her and intentionally cum in her with the intention of getting her pregnant. then feel disgusted a few seconds after I cum

hot did u fuck her in the pusy to?

london?

Enjoy the view, claim to be “sorry” fap like a maniac

Did you jot grow up with sisters?

Walk out and text somebody that isn’t my relative. Incest is fucking gross.

Ampit
Tastes like amrpit too
I miss my ex

When they they turn aroun 12 years old they are like cats. Their natural instincts tell them to arch their back and put their asses in the air to attract males. It's nature.

Sounds like you were raped user.

They are born that way just as men are born to be brutes

Society and culture molds us, we have a society that remove women’s mold to be anything but sluts and we celebrate it.

Weather you think t

what the fuck are you even talking about?
are seriously crying because this isn't another black panther thread or sneed thread?

like devil

Are you implying those threads aren't made by redditors like you too?

>forget to knock
because i hear her loud screams from across the house when she's getting bred by BBC

gunpowder and burnt dartboards

in the glorious land of the fee

it's not that hard faggot, just hit on chubby girls, beggars can't be choosers

salty milk and coins on a kaiser bun

>Where do women learn to be whores
It comes naturally, embedded in their most basic BIOS firmware

Yes they are. But men are shit at being whores. Men are good at being violent and we know it's because of testosterone. What is responsible for it in women? It's not estrogen. Estrogen does not teach you how to be a whore.

how do I get a girl to do this to me?

based mods
a
s
e
d mods

What if you're autistic to the point that you can't hold a conversation for more than 10 seconds? Like I don't care about anything the female would say.

I tried pretending, it ended badly.

there are plenty of parents that are perfectly happy with their daughters being primarily focused on getting dick and every thing els in their life exists only to support that. they justify it by saying they want to make them happy etc.

if they ever had sons they would be all about success and sex would be a after thought.

>beggars can't be choosers

They can be. No beggar is forced to accept what is thrown his way.

[Spoiler]yes the next morning while everyone was upstairs watching tv, he never said a word to me about her sleeping in my bed and subsequently fucking her while he was right above us in the living room[/spoiler]

prostitution

get swole at /fit/

You people are mentally ill, seek help

Tell you to fuck off back to /b?

>user wants to fuck girls
>recommend him to go to /fit/
You're sending him the wrong way.

Why do you say that?

I already work manual labor 8 hours a day. The last thing I need is more physical work in my free time.

I'd be paranoid. What if she's an undercover cop, what if there's a dude waiting in the other to rob me or stab me.

mods..

Well he's already autistic can't get much worse. As long as he doesnt go gay there, getting swole helps with confidence and how others percieve you so ye

then find one with an interest you can hold a conversation about, I was like you until i was 23, at some point you just have to get over yourself and go for it

It seems mentally ill to strip in the middle of a hula hoop on the internet to me.

Sex is as good as you think it is. Woe to the incel

Society encourages and teaches it. Not men, not women, not ze jews. There is not fucking agenda. Just cause and effect.

Becoming gay is the first step of becoming a heterosexual man.

no

Is it still incest with a half sister? Or half incest?

>23
Dude I'm turning 30 next year. Where do you think you are?

>Where do women learn to be whores? Because men don't teach them this.
Ahahaha.
>Most men don't know how to be whores, yet every single woman does.
Being wageslave serfs, something men have been very capable at for 6000 years, is the purest form of whoredom in human culture though.

reddit of course

This. You need to fuck a few men before you can appreciate fucking a woman.

I really doubt men teach women how to be whores. They want it and benefit from it, sure. Do you know how to be a whore? Can you teach that to women?

this user gets it