Tfw the train sequence in Spider-Man 2 is more entertaining and moving than anything the MCU has ever done

>tfw the train sequence in Spider-Man 2 is more entertaining and moving than anything the MCU has ever done

Attached: Spider-Man-Train-Scene.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Qy4EIvvVj4
youtu.be/CuKqQ6plZ_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was when superhero movies were still treated and made like normal movies. Nowadays they are popcorn fluff. Bubblegum, you chew 'em for a while, taste great, spit it out, feel empty, want more.

Fox is the only studio currently still making superhero movies that feel like real movies. (Well, Apocalypse was a misstep into the MCU-feel.)

IMO, The Amazing Spider-Man is better than Homecoming, or most others as it does feel like a movie, rather than franchise shit. Can't say the same about TASM2 which was entirely ruined by that franchise building shit.

You know what else makes Raimi Spider-Man better?
The actor playing Spider Man is actually there.

>all those people seeing spidey without his mask
>zero consequences

Attached: cd0.jpg (680x680, 61K)

It is also more entertaining and moving than anything the DCEU has ever done. I have no idea why two giants like Disney and WB, putting so much resources and manpower, churning out capeshit after capeshit, and they still can't make one that is good.

Lemme tell you somethin' dawg.

You wanna get to him, cocksucka, ya gotta go through me dawg.

I AINT FUCKIN AROUND DAWG lemme tell you about this one time growin up in New Jersey. Lady gimme your phone, hold on. Here look at the screen right quick dawg.

Bruce Lee, back in the 70s--Okay here it is. THIS IS THE MOMENT THAT CHANGED AMERICA FOREVA. BOOM. WHAM. WITH THE DOUBLE PUNCH COCKSUCKA.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT DAWG. AMERICA WAS NEVER THE SAME AFTER THAT.

Attached: joey.png (1280x529, 771K)

Why would they rat out Spiderman
They love Spiderman

The Raimi Spider-Man movies has the cringiest fucking moments when it came to the people of NY.

More cringy than Homecoming?

Haven't seen it.

Raimi was a genius

Attached: 1514967425689.jpg (1500x667, 391K)

They were done post-9/11, you need to remember that.

They have no idea who he is. Even if someone on the train was for some reason inclined to hurt him, his description would be "some white kid". There are probably 10,000 dudes who look like Peter in the city.

So were a lot of movies. That doesn't mean you have to have cringey ass moments of citizens standing up to the villain of the movie.

I agree they are cringey, but they were purposely done after the 9/11 to uplift Americas mind.

As an European, in the first Spider-Man when the New Yorkers start to attack Goblin was so embarrassing.

>an European

Attached: 1516010011217.jpg (1915x1031, 272K)

That's literally the entire point of the superhero genre you massive fucking joyless pleb.

>HEY YOU RAGHEAD PIECE OF SHIT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! IN 14 YEARS IM GONNA VOTE FOR A CANDIDATE WHO WILL MAKE SURE YOUR ASS STAYS IN DUNECOONISTAN. AMERICA FOR AMERICANS!

Weird how ahead of its time this movie was

Attached: 99ZKh.jpg (639x341, 16K)

>it's another raimiwank thread

>As an European, in the first Spider-Man when the New Yorkers start to attack Goblin was so embarrassing
They were helping Spidey you fucking sperg, proving Gobbo wrong.

It didn't make sense though that he put off the mask.

I know, I can't understand why Sup Forums loves a neo Nazi director such as him.

Raimi is just that fucking good. I haven't seen this movie in years but I still remember this scene very fondly, whereas I remember fuck all about the first 2 Avengers movies.

In the comics everyone hates Spider-Man! It's not accurate!

Both look like shit.

Is it a coincidence that Raimi would employ a black extra who is known for getting his head blown the fuck out in another movie?

Attached: 23pulp-fiction12.jpg (670x402, 22K)

ey yo bada bing gabagool if u fuk wid SPIDAHAMN YOU FUCK WID DA BURROUGHS AYYY

>Phil Lamarr
>Joey Diaz
>Donnell Rawlings

this movie had some weird cameos

No that will always be Amazing Spider-Man crane scene.

In general the Raimi Spider-Man movies were cheesy. Still love them though.

>that raindrops keep falling on my head montage

sketch artist could do a drawing, people would easily identify peter parker

Why was Hitler in the movie?

Attached: hitler.png (330x440, 325K)

>hitler fireman
>fireman

literally right in our faces

Attached: F97817F6-6D82-4078-B0BE-81EB74091C4A.gif (474x354, 384K)

The point is that they won't rat him out because they're grateful. That's why they give him back the mask and the kid says "don't worry, we won't tell anyone".

see ya, chump

*leather sound*

Attached: 1854616851894.png (1917x814, 1.76M)

youtu.be/2Qy4EIvvVj4

The train scene was OK, but it was still one of the very few scenes in the movie that didn't suck. The only other scenes that didn't suck were the ones with Alfred Molina.

>They were done post-9/11
So has every Spider-Man film since the Raimi trilogy, idiot. That's how time works.

THE MOVIE IS KINO! its NOT made by DISNEY which means its KINO! VISUAL EFFECTS IS A REAL OSCAR FAG!

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

It’s the perfect method for Hollywood in 2018, like click bait

youtu.be/CuKqQ6plZ_I

this
MCU movies are just TV episodes shown in cinema

It was closely after 9/11. You knew what he meant.