Why the fuck are we even following carrie what the fuck is she even doing who the fuck is she even working for fuck off...

Why the fuck are we even following carrie what the fuck is she even doing who the fuck is she even working for fuck off with that whole side story

Attached: 23.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>watching Homeland after season 3
why?

Reminder this happened

Attached: homeland4chan2.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Rush Limbaugh always mentions this show. He keeps saying this season demonstrates how leftists view the world and trump.

what? it was spykino

How does he feel about his expy?

Keane has literally nothing to do with Trump though

Really just need to write her out at this point as her character offer nothing.

Season 4 was kino.

They should have gotten rid of the whole cast after Brody died. Shit has been downhill ever since. Could still be good if they switched to an anthology type format. New cast and plot each season. For the last few years now this shit is so played out. That dumb bitch has some mental breakdown every season.

I wasn't hooked on the New York based season but the Berlin one was fine

Sup Forums is the big bad in this season.
Not even kidding. It turns out Sup Forums is a Russian sleeper cell using "injokes" as codes for planning a false flag balkanisation event in the USA.

The guy at the hospital taking pics for fake news is a Russian agent and Putin will fund the uprising through Mexico. It all gets revealed on a secret link posted on in universe version of Sup Forums.

Just keep watching. The entirety of this season so far is the delusion of leftists in the US and the way they view other groups.
Next up is Charlottesvile show version which will completely ignore the Antifa attack on the car or the fact the woman died of a heart attack not a car.

This. I'm a sucker for counterterror shit, but Carrie just pisses me off now. Season 4 was great, but would've been amazing if they had cut out her personal subplots.

Because it ends next year and people want to stick with it.

In the age of ISIS, I'm surprised that this is the only counter-terrorism show on air (at least, that I know of). Where's our 24?

Does anyone else think Keane is the troll? She's starting fires so she can put them out.

Attached: 1519047055144.png (216x254, 96K)

>ISIS

Literally nobody gives a shit. Pic related. It's what a real terror attack looks like.

Attached: 1310108630498[1].gif (220x227, 633K)

>implying he's dead.
It was staged.
All the hints last season imply he's alive in Iran under an assumed name(he was a converted Muslim after all).

I guarantee it's gonna end next year with Carrie going to visit his alleged grave in Iran with Franny only for him to appear behind them.
Remember the Iranian agent last season told her where his grave is.

Keane was supposed to be Clinton but Homeland was utterly shocked by the defeat and turned Keane into Trump at least the leftist delusional though of Trump.

By the time of the election winner, the show was already finished and in post production. Far too late to reshoot everything.

I would say USA killing 18,000-40,000 civilians and demolishing an entire city last year was a bigger terrorist attack.

Terror attacks of that scale are more easily prevented now. It's harder to prevent some random kebab plowing through a crowd of people.

t. Reddit

That is quite possibly the dumbest shit they could do.

Focusing on the reality of Islamic terrorism is extremely racist, goyim. Accept the subhuman inbred races into your hearts and minds, diversity is our greatest strength.