youtube.com/watch?v=v4Y0HOPL5GU
youtu.be/o_xTETHwIQg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=bgBwbr_fUxA
youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=OYgE7O0OLyw
youtube.com/watch?v=IwzUs1IMdyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mom, I asked you not to post in my secret internet club

Doesnt the country win that virtue signals the hardest. Like at this point send a handicapped gay muslim refugee who sings about accepting everything.

Exactly, and Ukraine won that year with a godawful song just to send an anti-Russian message.

>This was the first time since the introduction of professional jury voting in 2009 that the overall winner won neither the jury vote, which was won by Australia, nor the televote, which was won by Russia, with Ukraine placing second in both.

Finland sent a retarderd punk band, didn't even get to the finals. It was a shame, they were great.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4Y0HOPL5GU

Them winning the Finnish prelims over some beautiful boy poprock band was delicious. The looks on the guys faces were priceless. "We just lost to fucking retards"

hahahaha amazing. Couldnt even tell they were retarded, just looked finnish.

Was it already? I wanted to be baked as fuck and see what my country is tryharding this year...

Who sung for germany, and where we last spot again?

Since Lena's win our country really tries hard.

Australia? Fucking really? EUROVISION!

>best entry in a decade
You mean an overproduced outdated basic bitch schalger song that ripped off it's staging from the previous winner.

Though it is true that Ukraine won because of signalling.

>ripped off it's staging from the previous winner
They took the basic concept and made it orders of magnitude better, it was a TV spectacle rarely seen on European channels, and expensive to boot.

It starts in May, here's the German entry

youtu.be/o_xTETHwIQg

>retarderd finnish punk band

Attached: !1465763189599.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

who fucking watches this garbage nowadays?
i thought the ratings were low as shit

A U S T R A L I A is Europe

and the singer was korean

Thanks bro.

Sounds and looks like last place to me, many giggles will be had, this will hopefully be even better than the weeb slut we once sent.

>posting this without knowing the rules.
Australia is part of EBU you uncultured swine

That was because Russia, the most populous country in the contest, didn't air it because they withdrew from last years contest over butthurt about the previous years result.

>i thought the ratings were low as shit
200M people across Europe, Asia, and Australia. Biggest song contest in the world la

Lads have you seen Russia this year? This is kino on a whole other level

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=bgBwbr_fUxA

Attached: HXNlM11.jpg (1913x811, 68K)

>think to myself "she looks disabled"
>is actually disabled
Fuck, Russians figured it out.

Eurovision kino: youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA

Last few years have been mostly shit. The entertainment value is almost completely gone. I aree with What a boring song. Australia should have taken the win. Dami was great. I am also now remembering Conchita Wurst, Although that was actually a decent song. Not worthy of first place though.

It's already time for another fucking Eurovision? Only feels like 3 months since the last one. Fuck this contest

45% middle aged women
25% men who just jack off to the grills
25% people who watch it """ironically"""
5% the intended target audience of young adults

Women, fags and eastern europeans

Attached: 789789.png (1027x532, 471K)

Literally only hear about women and their long suffering husbands/boyfriends talk about it.

No-one cares about retards. Even though they face the most problems, they are considered more privileged than the blacks, the gays or the trannies.

I thought this was pretty good. Too punk for eurovision format though.

I hate how they just picked a meme artist to go represent us without even letting us vote. She has been in god knows how many song contests, but has never won and even after gathering tons of hype from X-Factor she failed to produce any of her own music. Insider rumors say that she's a horrible person to work with

Attached: saara aalto.jpg (770x490, 42K)

Attached: eurovision 2017 maymay posting.jpg (1760x2656, 957K)

I agree. My favourite quote from the UMK-competition was her in an interview saying "I'm so happy, I knew I would win!"

Who won last year?

That North Wales police tweet.

Portugal

>eastern europeans
Kek, get the fuck out of here you nigger loving faggot. These shows are made for WE soyboys.

>North Wales Police

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 83K)

I wonder if everyone has swallowed the 'singing in your own fucking language' pill after Portugal BTFO everyone last year

post your countrys worst entry

youtube.com/watch?v=OYgE7O0OLyw

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x726, 102K)

>A fat jew is gonna win with feminist lyrics

wew

I would rather not, please and thank you

Nigga you retarded.

Lol no. After Portugal won people were expecting a slew of serious songs sung in national languages. Instead the songs are trashier than ever.

kek they are literally retarded

finland AND russia send retards. Finally pandering to the people who watch Eurovision.

You completely forgot the gays.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwzUs1IMdyQ

Why dont Russia send this guy. Hes perfect for Eurovision with his over the top persona and ridiculous songs.

He would unironically win if he performed something like Opera 2, the guy can fucking scream

if all the songs were like the one that won last year I would actually watch it