I'm confused. Who was BTFO, Vikander or Sup Forums?

I'm confused. Who was BTFO, Vikander or Sup Forums?

Attached: tr.png (775x696, 561K)

Lara Croft

But the actress is flat. Did they all jizz their liberalism on Black Panthe?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WBTFO

Attached: soon to be rotten.png (759x323, 216K)

Warner. again

i thought she was /ourgirl/? she's cute.

>3 rotten
>3 fresh
Still might be good.
Yeah. Not gonna lie. She's a cutie.

maybe compared to other video game movies possibly even when compared to other WB movies

JUST

Attached: 1513895018569.jpg (1280x1920, 197K)

Nice.

>Average rating 5/10
OH NO NO NO NOO

you do know, that normies dont know that she looks like a plywood board?

I didn't give a fuck about the original games and the Angelina movies are some of the worst early 2000s cgi trash fires I've ever seen. I actually enjoyed the 2013 game, and this chick looks almost right in the context of that and the trailer looks like it could be a fun adventure flick.

Attached: Lara_Croft_in_2013_Tomb_Raider.jpg (1000x1445, 264K)

TR2013 was actually really good. Though I do enjoy Jolie's film on a So Bad It's Good merit.

Yeah. I really liked the atmosphere. A real Lara's skill set would probably lead her to having a physique like a pro climber. All that hanging and swinging with DDs and a fat ass is ridiculous.

Attached: 42d4d49ffb2553e1499bdb189af73d4a1.jpg (600x900, 360K)

Globalists BTFO

Remember if a movie has this in front of it it's shit and not worth your time

Attached: warner_bros-_pictures_intro__140102232408.jpg (446x299, 58K)

You thought wrong she's an ugly sticc mutt. Shouldn't be playing Laura.

>effeminate soymales find this man attractive

Not really. Fat doesn't weigh much. A woman without boobs has very little advantage over one with boobs at climbing. And a big ass is mostly a product of bone structure and muscle, a good looking one any way. The key problem with Vikander is that she has the skeleton of a boy. She has narrow hips and wide shoulders. If you bolted giant tits on her she'd just look like a tranny, not like a woman. Her lack of bodyfat only exacerbates the issue.

Also "pro" anything = steroids. So unless you want the hyperrealistic Lara Croft who has to use steroids to gain male-tier strength Lara should never have chiseled arms etc. Whatever happened to just accepting that fictional characters can bend the laws of physics? Especially in video games. Lara Croft is a busty woman who can jump insanely high, climb better than any living person and she fights tigers that survive multiple gun shots. That's what a Tomb Raider movie should be about, not faux realism.

mean. she's a cutie.

Looks like a man. Well done.