Going on a date with a girl for the first time guys

going on a date with a girl for the first time guys

what film should we watch?

i'm 23yo btw

Attached: 1497052722752.jpg (920x730, 56K)

Maladolescenza (1977)

>first date
>film
Isn't the point of the first date to talk and get to know your partner ? I've never been in a date so I might be wrong, but I don't think the cinema would be a good place for a first date.

what should i do then

ah-bloo-bloo

ask if you can eat her ass out

Make fun of her for dating a loser lmao

Lunch or maybe some kind of physical activity that will get her heart rate up, so she will associate you with excitement. Something like an amusement park, ziplining, etc.

First date is eating normally I think. No experience though. Watch Shape of Water

rude

Attached: 1499000438453.png (656x755, 39K)

martyrs

The Cuckold or Nymphomaniac vol 1+2

Fucking destroyed

Alien. And when the guy gets impregnated with a chestburtser tell her you want to put a baby in her.

POO POO PEE PEE

netflix and chill, brother. watch drive. and act confident. bitches love confident.

Take her somewhere cool/classy or slightly quirky. Make sure she feels surprised but comfortable. Try some exotic and busy restaurant / or a themed 50 so style diner or just a nice cafe. It also depends on what she enjoys.
Also ask her if she has an innie puss or not.

This user is trying to help you, OP.

so dating is like training a dog?

just take her for pints you autists

Irreversible

Basically, yes. Girlfriends are just expensive pets with moist holes.

yea, you idiot. train that bitch

>23 y.o
you certainly don't act like it with ur faggy frog perpetuated by actual 14 year olds

>for pints
Underclass pleb detected

dinner and a movie used to be the classic date. You go to the movie, then, you can discuss the movie, leading to other topics, during dinner. The trouble now is that every movie is capeshit or a remake and shallow as a cookie sheet... It's still your best bet, though.

OP FUCKING DESTROYED

Attached: 1508189349755.jpg (760x720, 97K)

okay you know that one scene in anime where the main character gets to a new location and they start freaking out about the sights, sounds, scenery, activities and atmosphere around them? this is basically the function of dates, you have to introduce them to the "new" and "exciting" and its actually pretty simple

at the same time they are pretty dumb and don't have any interests above the surface level so you can easily fake multiple interests at a time and they wont find out until well, months into the relationship

underclass pusy is best pusy user

t. virgin

>"Mmmmm whatcha' say?" starts playing

R A P E

eating her pussy will get her heart rate up

Blacked.com n chill

>went out with a korean boy the other day

Attached: pepe lips.jpg (228x221, 7K)

please dont actually watch it user. i have faith in you

Go see Annihilation. Also dab a pit of cum behind your ears before going out, it gives off pheromones and she will subconsciously find you more attractive.

should i go to a film i already watched then

Actually laughed

Attached: 1516886303035.png (1020x1366, 1.16M)

this here, hands down best kino ever

Attached: 916jY22coDL._RI_.jpg (1724x2560, 915K)

Don't watch a movie for your first date

You have just taken your first step on the path of chad

serbski film

Attached: CUWElO4UkAASr9o.jpg (600x319, 31K)

>Watch Peaky Blinders at home on Netflix with her.
>Every time TOMMEH smokes, you need to pull out a cigarette and light it.
>When Alfie comes on the screen, do your best impression of everything he says.
>Say you have to use the bathroom
>Go and put on Bane mask
>Sit down next to her and do the entire 'I was born in darkness' monologue.
>After you finish, tell her you're a BIG GUY.
>Then recreate the scene from Irreversible and blast her in her shithole.
>Tell her to take an Uber home since you have work tomorrow.
>While she's wait outside for her Uber, make her wait outside while you go get Panda Express.

Kino date for a kino lady.

I will die without ever going on a date. I'm too boring and no girl would ever like me. Girls only want adventurous guys. I'm too much of a homebody.

You could get one that's paralyzed, or in a wheelchair, or one that's 600 pounds.

I took a girl out to dinner one night and to the movies another night while just wearing pajamas. After the second date, she asked if I ever wore 'normal' clothes and I replied that I had a hard job and valued comfort but if she didn't like it, she could kick rocks.

She got quiet for a minute then said "Fair enough" and never mentioned it again. After the second dare, she let me fuck her bareback.

HARD MODE: She was a negress and I'm a white boy.

And I think I knocked her up but luckily I bailed after I slayed that hoodrat. I always laugh when I imagine a half black version of me out there.

Thats p gross dude
Wearing pjs in public and dating a nig

give her cocaine and get her to suck your dick in the car behind a Wendy's.

Attached: 1514081328035.gif (300x186, 445K)

Watch blade runner 2049 and whip out your sausage during all the joi scenes while saying "haha wouldn't it be weird if I fucked your mouth right now?"

Just the PJ/lounge pants with a comfy T-shirt. And she was my first and only coon. Tight body, very shapely, DAT ASS and she hated other blacks.

I stand alone.

It's a heart warming story about a loveable old man and his daughter.

Attached: SeulContreTous.jpg (220x330, 28K)

Go see Annihilation if it's still playing near you.

Attached: beksa47.jpg (951x1104, 214K)

>Annihilation
isn't it out on netflix already?

Horse track. Food, drinks and a show plus gambling

If you don't live in the states it probably is. But if you're a burger you'll have to wait a few months.

On a first date, do not go to a movie.

This. It's too passive and too easy to get in the friend zone. It's easy of you're autistic but you need to step it up.

Take her to do something somewhat exciting, or at the least take a walk and get coffee. Read body language to see if she wants the D

I went out to dinner with a girl once and went to dinner theatre, and it was fun.

>go out to eat
>take her home
>throw on movie
>she starts blowing me

Does this actually work?

I'm going on a date with a girl (male) soon and need some solid advice

Attached: 1510305338501.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>he doesn't like slags

they're called bitches for a reason.

Der Ewige Jude II: The Judening Returns

I doubt a homosexual will object to smelling cum

cum is gross
and im full homo

do women fart?