Any movies that deal with this?

Any movies that deal with this?

Attached: IMG_4187.jpg (582x469, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=OiyZICIsFT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only Americans will consider this a moral conundrum.

That's like saving a chicken by destroying 1000 eggs.

Nigger if the chicken laid eggs its entire life it wouldn't yield 1000 eggs

The toddler dummy, he's white and so already Christian.

Don't you know that prolifers destroy sperm banks? Many are against IVF and see it as devil playing god shit.

But you can't eat frozen fertilized human embryos.

Well, I mean you can, but it wouldn't even add up to a snack. Maybe you could put em in a salt shaker and use them as a condiment.

we're not talking about eating them. we're talking about value.

1000 eggs are worth more than 1 chicken.

1000 humans are worth more than 1 human

make it a pregnant woman vs two women. or just a roastie instead of the child

Not true, 1'd kill 1000 humans over 1 human pretty easily depending on that 1 human.

That 1 human would have to be pretty extraordinary. An einstein or newton

They'll choose the pregnant woman. These choices are not hard lol.

I would save the 1,000 human embryos, because they are more valuable.

Attached: worldstarhiphop.jpg (702x813, 61K)

I would let it run over the toddler and empty the embryo barrel down a drain.

They're right. Long term it selects for infertility. From an evolutionary viewpoint it is evil.

Not really, I'd kill 1000 people if it meant My Mom or Neymar got to live.

AND WHAT IF THE EMBRYOS ARE ALL WHITE EGGS FERTLIZED WITH BLACK SPERM? AND THE KID IS WHITE?

thats the whole point of these ethical dilemmas
that you dont know who the people are
but since you dont know the people involved its a retarded question because only saving more lives than less lives is acceptable

>not pouring the embryos over the squished toddler

You fucked up.

Are the embryos related to me in some way? Are they my only chance of having my own child? Are there going to be more toddlers after the death of the single one?

Your premise lacks sufficient information.

>choose one: save a life
>choose other: save a life
>take that pro lifers

uhh what

I don't know who the people are? Then the 1 kid. I'm not a murderer. I've already said the vat of satan genetics that have been removed from bodies to be implanted into 1000 other bodies is disgusting and against God's will.

As for a godless, they are fine aborting those things up to 30 fucking weeks so what do they care.

Yell to the fucking kid to get out of the fucking track. Are you retarded?

Attached: 1501347410372.gif (500x280, 143K)

>1000 eggs are worth more than 1 chicken.
Subjective. 1000 eggs at the wrong temperature spoil. 1000 eggs that hatch require food for 1000 chickens. 1000 dyed Easter Eggs are not edible nor hatch-able. 1000 broken eggs require clean up. 1000 diseased eggs distribute Salmonella and kill a whole town full of rednecks.

Attached: sexychicken.jpg (480x480, 57K)

The frozen embryos obviously. That's a 1000 vs 1.

Unless they're Chinese or whatever. Then I'll pick the one toddler and toss it off a roof.

Unless you don't want more lives.

Tell the cable car driver to stop.

Cable cars move very slow and are easy to stop quickly

He's deaf ;__;

then the kid lives and the embryos become maggot food

>women

he's crazy, he got hunger for killing and only death of 1 toddler or 1000 frozen fertized human embryos can satisfy him

>save the emboys
>make dosh selling their stem cells

Attached: jewlizard.jpg (483x534, 78K)

Then fucking do hand gestures to him to get out of the track

he's obviosly not looking at you

Some lives are more equal than others. A white child has better chances of opportunities due to his skin color.

Attached: After-the-dark03.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

It's such a retarded concept. No one in their life would ever had to make this decision so it is invalid

But that's not the point, the point is to make someone reconsider how they value the life of certain people or things. You are not supposed to take this scenario literally.

hard mode: parents of the deaf toddler hate him and they hope he will be dead, 1000 embryos belong to 1000 loving couples who froze their bio material before the Great Epidemy that made them all infertile, they all want to be parents

Embryos. They just cost more, not in a some soy-moral sense, but in a term of money.

now that I wrote it it seems not really hard, let's say parents of the poor deaf bastard love him very much

Then propose something realistic. It's a really immature way to criticize an ideology

>AND WHAT IF THE EMBRYOS ARE ALL WHITE EGGS FERTLIZED WITH BLACK SPERM? AND THE KID IS WHITE?
even more of a reason to save the embryos

>I'm just gonna reaffirm my existing viewpoint.
>Take that other viewpoint.
deep shit man. This is just like saying blowing up a ship is easier than stabbing someones face directly.

But sometimes people are so blind to reality that only something like this makes them realize and change their mind. I agree with you though that these analogies or "moral dilemma" games are stupid. I prefer it when people stick to realism for these debates too.

Embryos arent people yet. This dilemma is asinine

Do you own a basketball team or something?

Then let the train fucking kill him, he's a detriment to society and he can't add enough to justify his existance

>let's just ignore that far left roasties want to abort right up until birth

Ok yeah fair enough, I see what you mean.

what makes a people? Are you a people yet?

That toddler looks white. The embryos could be black.

KARA BOGA be praised we must put an end to the wh*te dogs

Save the toddler because it won't scream or anything.

Why do pro-choicers use the "not people" argument? It seems like a cop out to me. I mean I think you can have abortion rights without resorting to the weak and coward argument that "it's not really murder lmao". Just because you are killing someone doesn't mean it can't be a right. There are other reasons to support it than saying "it's not a person until I say it is".

>Then propose something realistic
t. retard with lack of logic-hypothetical thinking.

well bad guess, the driver of the trolley is T-1000 and he just killed the dad of Sarah Connor, thanks for ruining our future faggot

Toddlers aren't people either.

If a woman is not allowed to have an abortion we must kill toddlers? I don't understand

Oh shit

Attached: 1517952243537.jpg (1454x797, 95K)

A toddler can be more valuable than 1000 frozen embryos, but that doesn't mean the embryos are of no value. Nice strawman though.

Doesn't freezing kill the embryos? If not save the embryos.

>haha I used thought experiments and word games to get you to approve of killing a toddler, pro-lifers BTFO

All you've really done is show how fucked up in the head pro-abortion people are.

god doesnt have a will you retarded manchild.
and if god had a will then this also would be gods will. god didnt put churches down in the jungle so that too may be considered as against gods will.
use your brain before you open your piehole.
well yeah

Good point. Toddler is like $30k but 1000 embryos is like $100,000k I bet.

The point is to make pro lifers reconsider if they really think a toddler is equally as important as embryos. It's kind of a dishonest argument because obviously a toddler will cause a natural reaction of empathy on a person, rather than something that barely looks like a person. It's more of a natural or psychological dilemma than a moral or ethical one.

>Americans will legitimately think about this

>god doesnt have a will
0/10 numale cuck

this

>pro-choicers do believe that fetus magically becomes a person right afte birth.
lel

Attached: tumblr_p07n7fPUyf1rri2zho1_500.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

And God said spread the world to all the corners of the earth. Don't @ me again you dick eating faggot.

DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT DICK EATING FAGGOT

when does it become a person then according to pro choicers? not even pro choicers can agree on that

>when does it become a person
As soon as it can confirm it's gender identity.

Prove that you are a person with free will (necessary requirement for moral agency).

This. I know that if I knocked some girl up by mistake, I'd 100% want her to get an abortion, but I still know that it is killing a human and is almost certainly morally wrong. So I'd be a hypocrite to not call myself pro-choice, but pro-life isn't irrational or anything.

>Foreign trash thinks anyone gives a damn about their opinion.

I was just kidding. The best way to approach the abortion debate is to make the pro choice side hem and haw about when life starts. When they're extra nutty they'll say after birth is when life starts and that an 8 month old child was a "ball of cells" or some shit. It makes them look like monsters

>why can't the Americans (with whom I am utterly obsessed) be as godless and unprincipled as us yuros

Gotta have those abortions because of the muslim rape gangs, right?

Embryos are nonsentient parasitic life forms in a woman's body. It's a womans right to remove things that go in and out her body.

>free wil
>necessary requirement for moral agency
t. christfag.

>It's a womans right to remove things that go in and out her body.
this just in, all drugs are legal because people have absolute rights to their body

also you don't know what "parasite" means, you're just spouting buzzwords

>The point is to make pro lifers reconsider something they never believed in the first place.
Great thought experiment. Neurons firing. Just because someone says "unborn children are worthy of protection" doesn't mean they think "unborn children are equal to other people in every way".

you are the type of people who'd spit in the face of jesus if he came back saying he is a fake imposter. your just using god to inflate and decorate your own egos with a false sense of morality.
>And God said spread the world to all the corners of the earth
god doesnt have a mouth kid
what those homosexual priests wrote down isnt worth a wet fart

t. amoral subhuman

Interstellar

>all drugs are legal because people have absolute rights to their body
Yes.

Tell me what benefits do you have when you have a parasite in your body?

Barring rape, abortions occur because of sexual irresponsibility. It's funny that feminists will own that irresponsibility by making complex arguments like the violinist, then claim that abortion is a right they deserve. How about you fucking focus on being a responsible human being in the first place? What rights do you possible have/deserve if you don't even behave like a responsible person in the first place?

Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A&t=1s

>destroys your arguments
pro-choice BTFO

>nonsentient
But it is not true.

Oh boy I can't wait to hear this old white man tell women what they can and can't do with their bodies.

This is bait.

open a dictionary

>save the life of a baby or some freaky test tube shit
Even the most ardent of pro-lifers would have no problem sacrificing those ungodly embryos. Shitty "conundrum".

why can't you keep your dick in your pants and not fuck a woman in the first place? are you an animal that can't help itself? be responsible.

As a chinese person, I would not get involved.

Where is the brain stem in a lifeform with a handful of cells? Or do you believe in a soul?

Unironically, this is the kino version of that

youtube.com/watch?v=OiyZICIsFT8

Most people generally don't want to get involved. That's the point of the images if done properly.

He refutes the most fallible arguments. like "it is her body", or "fetus is not a person" and he ignores the strongest arguments like "fetus is a replaceable being" etc. It is just a political propaganda, not a fair discussion about moral side of abortion.

why not hit the breaks?

I'm pro-choice but I also think we should be able to murder babies up to 6 months old. There's no real difference