Do you think it was a well done sequel?

Do you think it was a well done sequel?

Attached: IMG_4652.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
youtu.be/rrZk9sSgRyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't seen it but it looks well made

WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD RIDING IN THE BACKSEAT OF A CAR DID YOU EVER IMAGINE YOURSELF JUMPING FROM ROOFTOP TO ROOFTOP AS THE HOUSES WENT BY CELLS

Attached: Interlinked.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Yes

Attached: 1508380446636.jpg (367x830, 74K)

It was well done but incorrectly marketed.
People who hated it were expecting some Terminator action flick.

On a side note, it had too many sideplots, it could have used another 30 minutes to actually explain and stablish certain stuff, like Luv-K(was he K?) relationship or the imprisoned girl in a holodeck. but hell the movie was already too long.

>too long

Attached: 5189922.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Very well done. It's not perfect, the whole "replicant revolution" subplot was so unnecessary and obviously shoehorned in to set up a sequel. Deckard not having much to do was disappointing. But in all yes, it was pretty damn good.

Yes.

Yes, one of if not the best sequel ever made

Why would you even bother to respond to this thread, jeebus everyone thinks they have to comment on every goddamn thing even if they have to fucking idea what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

better than most sequels to a 35yr old classic

better than the prequel imo

Honestly and truthfully, it was boring, convoluted, and 2deep4u. Anyone saying otherwise is literally straight off the Redditboat. I honestly almost walked out it was so boring in the middle.

Another 30 minutes would've killed the film. If anything it needed to cut out some fluff like the overly long Vegas section.

Should have been 20 minutes shorter with the underdeveloped sideplots dropped, or 30 longer to actually develop them

Namely the robot revolutionaries

its like the writer read the Novel Does Androids Dream on Electric Sheep 20 years ago and picked the parts he barely remember and made this sequel based on that.

Nah, I think it fell in between being too long and too short. It was already almost three hours long, they should've made it three and a half hours. Maybe flesh out the joi character more so her death would be more impactful

This

6/10 film at best

CUTE

It is the greatest sequel ever made. It surpassed the original by a huge margin. The great visuals. The deep meanings. The emotional intelligence. All strewn throughout. This is a thinking persons film that a brainlet could never understand.

well the runtime was a bit long and the pacing wasn't the best

but honestly after seeing The Last Jedi this movie was a breath of fresh air.

Nah, the original Blade Runner is significantly better than the sequel but 2049 is still a modern masterpiece.

So when people say 2049 is great that's just in comparison to modern day movies? If so then I can see why millennials think it's a masterpiece

The cutest !

Attached: Blade.Runner.2049.02_19_10.jpg (3840x1600, 1.91M)

I can't speak for other people but I think that would be correct. Nice digits.

This is a joke, right?

So this black out that kickstarted Wallace's rise to power... other than archives being erased did anything else major happen?

Watch the three official short films on YouTube that bridge the time gap. Here's the first (the second two are live action with Leto and Batista): youtu.be/rrZk9sSgRyQ

Lol, cool meme boy

I can't believe this won an Oscar for Best Cinematography. I thought the original was shot better.

I feel there were a lot of shots in the sequel that just sat and got stale. I also recall feeling like the bizarre architecture in some of the scenes with Jared Leto really went to waste. Felt like they could have been staged better - like it was shot from shitty angles.

The only reason it won is because everything else is garbage.