FELLOW CITIZENS OF THE AVENTINE

FELLOW CITIZENS OF THE AVENTINE.

MY NAME IS LUCIUS VORENUS. TRIBE OF STELLATINA. VETERAN OF THE XIII LEGION. SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ME.

I BRING YOU GOOD NEWS. CAESAR HAS PUT AN END TO PATRICIAN TYRANNY AND WILL ENSURE THAT THE COMMON PEOPLE HAVE A THREAD ONCE MORE.

Attached: 1517420442346.png (1443x917, 2.02M)

THIRTEEEEN

Go back to Gaul!

Console of Rome!

YOU LOOK LIKE A FVKING GAUL ALONG WITH YOUR PERSIAN WIFE
FVCKING RACE MIXER

The local Magistrate declared that I could not sell my Nubian slaveboys as they were far too feminine to appeal to good Roman Citizens.

My wife, athena bless her, suggests giving the magistrate the Nubians as a gift as rumours abound he partakes in colour. What would you suggest?

CACK

>Youngfags shit in rome threads
Fortune pisses on me once again

Attached: vor2.jpg (608x336, 34K)

>The local Magistrate declared that I could not sell my Nubian slaveboys as they were far too feminine to appeal to good Roman Citizens.
A womanish husband is no use to anyone.

Surely you jest fellow citizens. Nubians? As proper husband of Roman woman?

I would laugh if the joke were not so crass.

>tfw too scared to watch the last episode

Why pol came here soooo much during these hours?

We will need more Black Panther threads to make your people cry

Attached: 1446845760428.gif (245x138, 418K)

GO BACK TO GAUL GINGER KNOB!

this

It's funny how romans can talk about the most asinine, puerile, or horrific things, but still come off as dignified and able to dust off their shoulders like it's nothing.

Like he could be talking about getting drunk and passing out after fucking a prostitute in an alley, telling you this while taking a messy, noisy shit, and having a slave boy to clean his ass, and he'll still seem like a paragon of culture, honor and dignity.

I think mainly it's the attitude, but the vocab is a major help.

Fucking kill yourself gay cunt. You disgust me.

See if you were a roman saying that, it would come off as so dignified

Youre a faggot in real life though arent you?

Remove yourself to the fields of mars and enact a decimation upon your cohort of one.

Integrating gauls was a MISTAKE

The good news is that they have no concept of Claudius or The Caesars nor, they have the patience to watch them

Attached: img-5-small580.jpg (580x451, 140K)

>Claudius! You forgot to put out the cooking fire in the kitchen!
>Fuck off sibyl I'm trying to sleep.

I wish there were more anons like you. Rome thread used to be so good.

It still amazes me how good they managed to make the final episode after the previous shitfests and the show getting axed.

When I was a newfag, I defended Sup Forums. As an oldfag, I shall not abandon it. I give sincere thanks to OP, who has generously presented me with the most promising theme imaginable. I address you directly, . Please listen as if you were a Chad normie, and not a shitposting, autism-addled wreck. You are certainly not without accomplishments: it is a rare man who can boast of permabanned before even coming of age. You have brought upon us memes, pasta and reposts. You are Sup Forums's Helen of Troy. But then a Redditor's role has always suited you best.

Kill yourself youngfag