Can you Americans stop ruining everything?

Can you Americans stop ruining everything?

Attached: 71FA4D6A-2D46-4C03-A5D6-07B11E35B0A5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

DAMN THAT'S A GOOD LOOKING 'ZA

If i eat that, will i die?

>Can you Americans stop ruining everything?
That's their MO. Then they act like they invented it and no one else knows how to do to it like them.

it depends, do you have hair in your ass?

now that's a za

thats very likely

>So much grease on top the cheese is actually deep-fried

i'm a big guy

Prosciutto + arugula + garlic

Peak pizza.

Attached: cia pizza.jpg (662x513, 105K)

It would be extremely delicious

>Virgin European "Pizza"
>Is literally just crunchy toast with some cheese on it
>Chad American Za
>Mounds of cheese, sauce, and meat

Attached: 6KCIpAL.gif (479x240, 1.72M)

For you... digits confirm deliciousness.

This is a casserole.

Attached: E21C23CA-F791-49E3-8598-8C6C8D93DB8A.jpg (750x761, 221K)

the cheese toast is objectively more kino

>NY
slimy thin oily burnt paste nothing but goo (using gross NY tap water) tomato paste, mozzarella, and too many pepperoni slices.
>Chicago
pretty good, it's dough, spinach and mozzarella, more dough, some sauce (possibly meat sauce) and parmesian baked hot as hell in a pan. Gotta use a fork to eat it, but I gotta admit it's tasty.

>California
The California Pizza: it's a Sicilian pizza with any topping you can imagine, kinda thin often spiced with garlic and oregano in the dough. Pineapple, bbq sauce, egg, anything you want or desire. If you want a pepperoni with sausage or bell peppers? Eh, that ain't NY. That's California.

Calzone: it tastes good. But again, need a fork.

Deep Dish: this is also a California style pizza taking the best of Chicago and Sicilian pizza together so you have slices you can hold but also layers.

>Sicilian Pizza
pretty good, pretty basic and plain as well. But that's still pretty good.

but that's wrong, its a deep dish pizza

How do we stop them?

Attached: americanfood.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

>in Milan
>all their restaurants are full of deep pan greasy shit absolutely dripping with mozzarella, just like in the US/UK

Italians are fucking lying retards.

Looks good, would smash

thats like asking a jew to not care about money or asking a nigger to get to work on time and sober.
some things you dont ask for op out of courtesy

for me it's a simple toast sandwich

Attached: 1518849201265.jpg (2000x1500, 285K)

whats this dish called?

for me it's a fluffernutter

Attached: fluffernutter.jpg (1000x667, 92K)

what the fuck is this. why?

Attached: IMG_2485.jpg (918x1500, 230K)

Attached: butter.png (564x692, 159K)

i unironically drove 3 days to go to chicago and eat pizza all day because of this meme.

it was pretty good pizza desu

What the fuck does it look like retard. Can't you read?

he meant it isn't food you creature

It's just ordinary mexican street food where they add as much shit as possible. They've literally surpassed the US in obesity.

Attached: 1490759051609.webm (608x568, 2.92M)

no. i'll think about this puppy instead

Attached: IMG_1514.gif (210x375, 1.97M)

>Euros talking about ruining shit
>Meanwhile half their foods are made using methods that sound like something you would read out of the diary of Jeffrey Dahmer

Attached: Ort.jpg (675x424, 64K)

CUTE

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

Ice sandwich is the only option for me

Attached: icy.jpg (730x400, 50K)

god damn that looks good as shit fuck i'm hungry

wat

no as an american i only eat the finest of foods such as milk toast

Attached: milk toast.jpg (800x575, 89K)

For me? It's Jake's Perfect Sandwich from Adventure Time.

Attached: adventure-time-jake-perfect-sandwich-03202017.jpg (615x340, 122K)

>He doesn't know
>The birds are caught with nets set during their autumn migratory flight to Africa. They are then kept in covered cages or boxes. This "artificial night" causes the birds to gorge themselves on grain (usually millet seed) until they double their bulk. "Roman Emperors stabbed out ortolans’ eyes in order to make the birds think it was night, making them eat even more". The birds are then thrown into a container of Armagnac which both drowns and marinates the birds.
>The bird is roasted for eight minutes and then plucked. The consumer then places the bird feet first into their mouth while holding onto the bird's head. The ortolan is then eaten whole, or without the head and the consumer spits out the larger bones. The traditional way French gourmands eat ortolans is to cover their heads and face with a large napkin or towel while consuming the bird. The purpose of the towel is debated. Some claim it is to retain the maximum aroma with the flavour as they consume the entire bird at once, others have stated "Tradition dictates that this is to shield – from God’s eyes – the shame of such a decadent and disgraceful act"

Attached: Embhor.jpg (1920x1280, 437K)

It's true though. You literally can't because your nanny state is banning transfat and junk foods

whats going on here?

damn that looks cold

And that's a good thing!

this shit is good, faggot. Just don't think of it as pizza and you'll be fine

Wait is that the shit from American Dad? I thought that was a fucking gag.

You forgot to thumbs up your post and say that cartoon brought you here

le americana creatura delicio

Attached: americanfood2.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

>wasting steaks on sandwiches

I'll never understand you Americans.

name 1 (one) thing wrong with steak in a sandwich

Pigs eat everything.
Sophisticated pigs eat things in order.

>Having trouble understanding the majesty of a nice Philly Cheese Steak
We'll never understand you either Hans.

Attached: Philly.jpg (1109x614, 135K)

its not their fault. everything is jewed to the core there. they fatten up the old 56 percenters to milk their money on food and then on medical bills.
its just business

Italian Australians make the best pizza. Anything I've eaten overseas was pure garbage, especially anything American

You'll never stop us.

Attached: am4.gif (245x245, 614K)

It's like a burger but a steak

What are bongs eating? Is halal food that fattening?

Attached: UK_fatties.png (962x984, 1.27M)

Fish and chips and beer

It's more like we have a sandwich culture in general because no one who works has the time to cook properly. Sandwich is, after all, a meal if it's done properly and not skimped out on. From what I've seen in Europe sandwich for lunch generally has poor connotations aka construction workers eat some bologna or mortadella with HUGE piece of bread because it's cheap.

stupid amounts of potato

nice digits
they eat fish with fries and vinegar wrapped in a dirty newspaper handled by some pakis or niggers
its astonishing that britts have even shittier taste than muricans when it comes to food.

fish and chips is redeemable on occasion but in general british dining is the most disgusting shit in the world
while in london i was served plain mincemeat over plain mashed potatoes with peas
this is acceptable to these people

dude thats legit juice

I hear fish and chips became popular because of famine and they had to resort to frying rotten fish that washed up and potato wedges. Same with canned baked beans. Have they not gotten over it and gotten real food?

Watch it, m8.

Attached: beef-shepherds-pie-106408-1.jpg (3000x2000, 673K)

the portions are tiny as fuck and they douse everything in vinegar too

I had one of those once. That shit ain't a pizza, it's a fucking quiche.

Is this from Babish?

Don't diss Beans my dude.

So mashed potatoes and ground beef? pathetic

Attached: american_avacado_burger.jpg (700x431, 79K)

>mexico
>murricah

Pick two

nice fucking larp faggot, sicilian pizza is nothing like that

No, why are you eating like it's a post apocalyptic world and you have to resort to shitty canned food?

California here what is california pizza

quiches are for gay people though

So your argument is literally that you're a pussy that would rather every single part of a meal just go into a hidden grinder so you can eat a loaf of gelatinous MSG laced "food"?

Jokes on you, that shit also exists in germany

Attached: haram.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Do they still steal them from the irish?

Pretty much. Italian pizza masters are probably rolling around laughing when they look at what passes for pizza here in the US. Literally "anything goes" approach does not make a pizza.

Attached: 144.jpg (1024x684, 291K)

quiche is made with eggs

Attached: 600-LB-508_002.png (898x502, 503K)

I've had Italian pizza before. It's just burned greasy pita bread, a single slice of melted cheese, and some left over ham they throw around

>eating bread
>eating for taste at all
never gonna make it

>wasting steak

Utter meme trash, fucking kill yourself. You can use whatever meat in whatever way you want. If you want a high quality burger there is literally no problem with using any cut of steak from any breed of cow you want for it.

Its probably a cheap cut too. To be completely honest, steak is a pleb dish. Still incredibly enjoyable, with objectively better ways to eat it, but nothing to go full retard over like people do.

Go cringe while sipping whisk(e)y you hate and smoking cigars that make your eyes water you fedora wearing, pretentious fuck.

Hi satan, they invented munchy boxes to kill off chavs by clogging their arteries

Attached: i_am_become_death.jpg (1200x842, 186K)

>That one olive in the middle

Not sure if that's your example of a good pizza or what.. cause it looks like shit

Has anyone seen anything so sad and bland?

Attached: fishandchips.jpg (1960x1226, 383K)

Italian pizza masters are probably rolling around because they are rotund.

Attached: 1419882916668.png (409x382, 168K)

people are weird with their pizza. some can't stand mushrooms, others basically just want melted cheese with some sauce, etc.

Where would you be without those muslims
You gave into islam for a damn sandwich

>eat at shit restaurant
>"wow all

that's Chimpcongo deep dish

aka the asshole stopper and after 3 days of having a backed up asshole you finally shit and clog up the toilet so bad you have to call a plumber

Who are you quoting?

Yes but they didn't tout it as their culinary masterpiece like the Brits do with it or like the Gooks do with Sushi.

fish and chips is good with chicken salt and crumbed rather than battered fish to be honest with you family

plain mincemeat over mashed potatoes and peas is a real dish though. Sometimes they throw in half a burnt tomato.

That looks delicious and it isn't bland at all.

What is it with blacks and Americans (sorry, redundant, I know) being obsessed with putting insane amounts of seasoning on everything? Even Indians and East Asians aren't as obsessed with spices. In fact East Asian food can be just as "plain" as British food, its just novel to you so you don't realise it.

Good quality food doesn't need ass loads of seasoning to taste good.

greentext isnt just quote user

Yeah they're fat pigs with no palette. They want to turn everything into hamburger..

Fucking hamburger ffs. To them this is the epitome of cuisine

Why can't you eat fish like a normal human? Why do you always have to deep fry it?

Fish and Chips has plenty of seasoning it's just added while the fish is swimming around in the godforsaken ocean around England.