>no, I'm CIA

who was the real cia

Attached: im cia.jpg (902x581, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FYGmMzwJRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the one in charge

I'm in charge here

protip use transparent selecton and freeform selection in paint to get rid fo the backgrounds you pleb.

>spending more than 3 minutes on a banepost

good meme. too bad post people won't get the reference

it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan

Spartacus is entry-level as fuck.

Bane?

>I'm the real CIA.

Attached: 25416245314.jpg (403x432, 22K)

you seriously think all the teenagers on this board have the attention span for old movies?

no im the one in charge

jane?

Can't you see? The real CIA was the friends we made on the way.

I'm 20 and I'm pretty sure everyone at this age has seen this clip at least once.

I think the fact that this thread is barely moving is evidence that most people aren't getting the reference

they should at least remember the pepsi superbowl commerical parody of this

youtube.com/watch?v=-FYGmMzwJRA

Or people just don't care about a gay version of the CIA meme

you mean a slightly more creative version of history's stalest meme? heaven forbid

I'm not saying it shouldn't be posted or anything, but it's a stretch to say most young people have never seen the most known Spartacus scene just because a CIA meme thread isn't getting many replies.

I don't think it's a stretch . I don't think you appreciate how culturally uninformed the new crop of teens are

Maybe where you live. Here it's not that bad. My parents' generation is way, way worse.

where are you from? I'm from canada and most teenagers and younger barely know anything that happened in the 20th century. I always find it odd because they have access to all of history's information, yet they seem to know nothing

I'm from the Netherlands. For young people here (at least the ones I know) it's very different. Some people / kids know a lot for their age (probably partially because of TV / internet) while others don't know jack shit.

OP here sorry for making an esoteric thread

bump

Stopping this rebellion

Attached: 1514484442436.jpg (480x480, 51K)

*wheeeeze*
I-I'm coming guys
*hacgh hack*
Don't start the *COUGH*t-the thread without me

Attached: 1452743504837.jpg (545x386, 32K)