WHY WOULD THEY PAY DOCTOR WHO MORE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY WOULD THEY PAY DOCTOR WHO MORE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Attached: 325236235.jpg (1223x1523, 342K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180214-190813.jpg (1078x760, 329K)

Paramedics are paid less than actors for getting called out of their beds to save lives
I disregard any and all actors who ever bitch and moan about money, how fucking dare they

probably because nobody has ever heard of Claire Foy, but nerds and faggots all over the world know Doctor Who.

Stay on topic please this has nothing to do with my thread

You think you’re really smart for posting this picture in every thread don’t you?

because she is no name and he is doc fucking who.

>N-no, right-wingers are the soyboys!
Weak.

sfas

He made some oc hes just excited and wants to see someone repost it we've all been there

who is claire foy?

>"Mahhh, unrelated!"
>gets triggered by shit left bait articles

Attached: download (2).jpg (258x195, 9K)

>oc

reddit can't meme

who had more screen time, more on set hours, more lines?

From 2005-2013, Doctor Who was a big deal in British pop culture m8

Why does it start with JERUSALEM in all-caps?

>OP reporting from Jerusalem
>user illustrates swastika

BASED

This. Even worse is sports. But worst of all are CEOs who pretend attending meetings all day is hard work while calling their 8am to 1am salaried drones who live paycheck to paycheck "lazy".

And did those feet in ancient times

this meme is so bad I feel like it must've been a pol meme to discredit the "left"

The people who are about the wage gap in famous actors and entertainers need to come up with better examples. He's fucking Doctor Who and she was a literal who before The Crown.

The same thign could said about those complaining about Amy Schumer not getting payed the same as Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle.

>woman out earns man on a movie
>totally fine

>man out earns woman
>WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

seriously the hunger games chick was paid more than the men in that movie

katy perry is making more then the men on american idol

etc

SHHHHHHH

Are ratings up or down?

they aren't even in the show anymore

they were paid for 2 seasons and now they are being replaced with older actors for the roles because of a time skip

Maybe he asked for more before he signed on? Maybe he has a better agent? Maybe his name and popularity, particularly in Britain, allowed him to get more from his contract? I sincerely doubt that gender is the issue here.