What would you do to the killer of your girlfriend and your unborn child if you got him alive?

What would you do to the killer of your girlfriend and your unborn child if you got him alive?

Attached: ISTD.jpg (1776x1000, 213K)

yell at him

Rape him and make a new unborn child. Then order him to dress as a girl and become replacement gf.

Hand him over to the authorities because I'm not a violent nigger or muslim.

Came here to post this

>Hand him over to the authorities

Attached: wil.png (244x406, 199K)

Say hi to allah for me

cant understand you with all that soy milk in your mouth, cuck

buck shot to the knees,elbows, hands and crotch. Then if I am in the mood remove his eyes tongue hands and feet

Attached: 2106892_01_mossberg_590_20_12_ga_8_1_shot_640.jpg (640x255, 70K)

Thank him profusely for saving me from the worst mistake I ever made.

Go carjack someone Jamal

give him the $20 grand we agreed on and hope I never see him again
never get married bros.

I wish it had ended with him killing the killers family and showing him their heads. Would have been a lot more horrific and truly been a line crossed moment.

Christ, this. Why the fuck does no one go for crippling people anymore? Take the joints, then take the essentials. Watch them be helpless and terrified.

Thank him.

Attached: 1424462419313.jpg (480x640, 51K)

Nothing. If someone kills my girlfriend, I don't care because if I do have a girlfriend it will be a pretend-girlfriend because I'm not attracted to girls. If someone kills girlfriend's unborn baby, I don't care because if girlfriend is pregnant it's not mine because I would not sex girlfriend because I'm not attracted to girls. And that's because the because of the because. Because.

Attached: miawok.jpg (183x275, 4K)

I would do this if killer is young and handsome.

have you perhaps read 'The Skin I Live In'?

nothing because revenge doesn't bring them back

That shit turned me on so fucking much man

What time period do I live in? Most important factor

I'd be the guy who murdered someone's girlfriend and unborn child because I'm that much of a petty bastard.

quick headshot or any other quick killing method. anything else is totally unnecessary. kill him and get on with your life.

Why does it matter?

And I'd be the guy who puts a new unborn child in your boihole, homo.

If its the 1800s I'll just lynch the offender

If its now I'll just turn him into the police

Sadly if he was black I'd probably be the bad guy in the newspapers just for being white

Create a thread on Sup Forums and ask people what they'd do.

imagine being this much of a bitchboi and thinking it's a virtue

>If its the 1800s I'll just lynch the offender
Was getting away with murder easier back then? Like someone who was really savvy about making sure they weren't caught. Because didn't posses have dogs to track the scent of the murderer from the crime scene?

rape and kill his gf in front of him and then torture, castrate, and kill him. too much of a pussy to waste his kid though if he had one.

No I haven’t, should I?

At least I don't imulate the things I hate

what's worse, being drown or lit on fire?

I'd make him shitpost on Sup Forums

Nigga, murderers got away with every single murder unless they did it literally in public until about 1985. One of the main reasons there is so much disconnect in society today is that we can no longer just kill each other like it ain't no thing.

It's about a plastic surgeon who kidnaps the guy who raped his daughter and turns him into a perfect waifu for himself.

I get what you mean. If you murder someone today, there's Facebook and other social networking to keep tabs of people. Before the 90's, you could probably murder anyone so long you were very careful.

Fire by far. Fire can be a very slow death too if you do it right.

Give him the full Midnigher treatment.

Forgive him and let him live with it for the rest of his life.

Attached: Al.jpg (405x447, 21K)

iirc he didn't even rape her, she had mental issues and started screaming as they were about to have sex

Attached: fedora vapah.jpg (680x653, 38K)

are fucking retarded?

I dunno, its been so long since I ever loved someone that I have no idea what I would feel to have the killer of my girlfriend.

this is correct
in the movie though she(he) runs off back to his normal life and attempts to salvage it.
In the book, she is kidnapped and he saves her;
they fall in love