Did the Exorcist make her career flop?

Did the Exorcist make her career flop?

Attached: 8A222E23-2D36-4A2B-A479-F91B2FD7FE9C.jpg (736x1110, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/my5Ftt3gmN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Chained Heat did.

Yo that fucking made for TV film where Linda gets fucked by a bunch of lesbos with a plunger was pretty dope. It’s a mystery to me how this wasn’t cut considering she was 15 at the time of the filming.

Getting with a crackhead made her career flop

Attached: rickjamesandbitch.jpg (415x600, 54K)

She had great titties

Proof?

No, this did

she only got trashy parts.

Here ya go.

it's spelled "tiddies"

Attached: linda-blair-sexy-cleavage-lingerie-transparency_1_beccecfbd62175f525c1e3c0770cd15a[1].jpg (313x470, 29K)

She wanted to stop being considered a child actor and took the wrong goddamn roles. Going directly from Regan McNeil to a sex symbol (esp. considering she was pudgy) wasn't smart.

No, I would say being in a long string of shitty movies made her acting career flop.

Attached: roller-boogie-poster.jpg (580x899, 168K)

She was in a lot of terrible movies but she still worked a lot
Really being a "working actor" is pretty impressive even if they aren't grade A blockbusters
Plus repossessed was comedy Kino

This is such a disgusting image. Rick James looks like he's always sticky with whore sweat and cocaine residue

I met her once
Told her about that movie she was in and how it scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.
She said "you're talking about roller boogie aren't you"
She as right ! That was going to be my awesome joke...I guess a lot of people have made the same joke to her. She's really nice anyway

Did too many slutty roles.

yep, agreed

Attached: Repossessed-1990-linda-blair-782-1024-576.jpg (1024x576, 180K)

Attached: linda_blair_Making Dicks hard.jpg (1200x866, 240K)

i knew one of those super-fan guys that had hundreds of autographs and binders full of polaroid photos of him with celebs. every so often a meeting like that would turn into an actual friendship because his particular brand of upbeat, harmless autism would mesh with the famous person.

he ended up becoming good friends with Linda Blair and had nothing but positive things to say about her. she's apparently pretty honest about all the abusive, weird shit that happened in her childhood, and has ultimately made peace with it. she's obsessed with adopting and fostering animals, which i guess is something that happens to abused kids as adults because they derive a type of pleasure in giving affection and stability to injured llamas or whatever.

Attached: Linda_Blair_Fuck!!Always Stunning.jpg (1280x1964, 323K)

upvote!

I've always hated her fat ugly face reminds me of Amy Schumer

but linda actually has nice tits though.

I wonder how excited she was to get work again with S Club 7 on their godawful sitcom

youtu.be/my5Ftt3gmN4

Attached: images (16).jpg (475x310, 31K)

Sarah T- Portrait of a Teenage Alcoholic is legit made-for-TV kino.

Attached: sara.jpg (450x638, 76K)