Did Don sympathize with Freddy for pissing his pants because he remembers the time he pissed his own pants in Korea

Did Don sympathize with Freddy for pissing his pants because he remembers the time he pissed his own pants in Korea

Attached: rexjon_1838022a.jpg (409x409, 48K)

bump we need more comfy mad men threads

hot

Faye was best girl and Meredith was the best secretary,

I liked Dawn the black one.

That, and he knew Fred was an alcoholic and Don sort of assumed he'd be in his shoes one day too.

Not bad, definitely cute for a dark skin.

i'd fuck Faye so hard.

ANd megan too, acdtually

>Faye
Completely plain and forgettable.
Best girl was either prime Betty before she got fat or that model in the fur coat in season 7.

>ywn be Roger Sterling
What an absolutely comfy life he had.
>rich
>charming and funny
>get paid to chat with clients, joke around, and drink all day
>don't have to do any serious work but everyone respects you because you're so good at wining and dining clients
>do acid with a hot babe and her weird hippy friends
>basically a fun, stress free life

Attached: roger.jpg (920x613, 51K)

So since nobody is gonna answer OP?

I think he wasn't "remembering" that time in Korea, but that time in Korea he pissed himself and the rest of the events shaped him into a person who is generally not cruel and wants to believe in the down and out little guy of society. Freddy was his friend. Its not so complicated. Do you only help people when you have suffered nearly identically in your past? Do you stop to think about it like that?

Don was an absolute bro.
>only one who treated Freddy and Lane with respect
>paid Pete's share
>loyal to clients and stood up for them when the agency wanted to throw them away for a bigger account
>set Lain up with a girl, literally the cool Chad archetype helping out the nerdy guy like in all the stories
>was remarkably kind to Henry Francis considering it would have been completely understandable for Don to beat the shit out of him

Don is emotionally distant because of his own issues but he's always gone out of his way to help people.

>Covered up Peggy's pregnancy and helped her give up the baby
>supported Anna Draper and her family long after he really had to
>Helped out Freddy
>Would have given Lane the money he needed had he asked
>Helped Megan get ahead in her acting career
>He genuinely believed letting Allison type her own letter of recommendation was the right thing to do

Don is a good man at heart, he just has so much baggage it doesn't always seem that way.

You forgot the best one
>drives Lane to suicide

>He genuinely believed letting Allison type her own letter of recommendation was the right thing to do
I never understood this part. Why did that bitch freak the fuck out when he said she could writer her own letter?

Attached: cat 4.jpg (1100x740, 47K)

>Don (with Roger kind of) helps Freddy with his alcoholism early in the show
>Freddy helps Don with his alcholism in the last season

It's not Don's fault.

wasnt it oil/gas?

Lane did that to himself because he was too prideful. The worst part is that Don would've undoubtedly given him a loan had he asked instead of stole.

>Why did that bitch freak the fuck out when he said she could writer her own letter?
t. brainlet

All she wanted was for him to say anything to her that wasn't the stock standard throwaway dialogue people have with insignificant. All she was was just a one night stand and another secretary, and she wanted literally anything more than to just be another secretary to Don, but Don couldn't even give her a recommendation.

It's not YOUR fault.

you missing some words there, fucking cunt?

Don has always been generous with money. He literally throws money at Peggy in one episode kek

>when that cunt Betty bitches that Don doesn't understand the concept of money or some shit
always hated her for that, Don is generous to those who he respects

Faye has genital warts...

>could die at any second

no thanks

Literally everyone alive ever
>why worry about what can kill you tomorrow, when there are so many things that can kill you today?

Literally became the best character out of nowhere in season 6 / 7.

He was always good. What are you talking about

Don was a drug addled faggot who got lucky. Full stop.

Don't forget when he threw away his image for the sake of fighting big tobacco

Don is the type of person that if it didn't happen with Sterling it would've happened some other way. He created his own luck.

Wasn't that just because he was mad they lost the Lucky Strike account and wanted to make it look like they were taking a moral stand when he was really just butthurt?

I'd like to think it was a bit of both. It also pairs well with Birdie dying of lung cancer

I wish more people would use images of the women characters when mentioned in this thread. Too many for me to remember every one of their names.

Don was highly intelligent and clever.
>that episode where he gets the elevator guy to tell Roger the elevator is broken so they have to go up the stairs