What are some movies about off-the-grid living?

What are some movies about off-the-grid living?

Attached: hairdryer.webm (300x400, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5iNSo8ml7fq31t3K6m5Vgw
youtube.com/watch?v=3CVtqjur2-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Into the Wild, but everyone seen that.
Alone in the Wilderness.

Insta-cancer

did he died?

Instantly.

Made me legit lol once I realized what was going on.

Stop being such soys

Room probably still smells to the day

t. dead asian

Tempting to do that to my neighbours through their letter box, my house occasionally stinks of stale smoke because bad construction and it wafts through from them (causes me to choke up because lol asthma.) Im not very fond of them.

Chinks really are stupid.

They can't even copy Japanese pranks properly, turning them into actually dangerous ones.

The Survivalist

Attached: images[1].jpg (720x1080, 129K)

He was never really off the grid though until the end of the movie, then he died.

This will become the new flaming Axe

Just watch comfy varg videos

Attached: 1672372.jpg (834x555, 46K)

Being a welfare queen is not living off the grid.

STOP BURNING DOWN CHURCHES

Say the word and i'll be there my man. We can kill them and dispose the bodies whenever you want.

based

And I'll help you fuck the corpses.

I've thought about it but it'd be too difficult to pull off without anyone noticing (terraced houses, cctv pointed at the front and back entrances, walls of paper mache.)

Great film with a great looking cock on the main character. Tied the rest of the narrative together.

Jeremiah Johnson
Captain Fantastic
Open Range
The Survivalist (mia goth is supreme butterface)
Happy people

Jeremiah Johnson is coincidentally my favorite movie

bruh can you do this with WEED?

>Mad Max in the countryside
Berry interdesting

Anything is possible.

DUDE

D U D E

DUDE
IMAGINE THIS, BUT WITH WEEEED

You deserve rape

kys

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Don't be jealous of my berry trips

waste of weed desu

DUDE POISON YOURSELF LMAO

Alchemist's Cookbook

This website is shit and you're shit for trying to moderate it you no-life loser virgin. Why don't you go cry back to Sup Forums

Smokers are the kings of excuses and insecurity, it's always the same shit with them.

kek says the guy trying to get recognition here

Attached: Bin Al-fleq.jpg (255x256, 25K)

Stay mad, faggot. You respond to us, don't you? In fact, it seems that in the past decade, no effort to prevent or ignore tripfags has even worked, and yet losers like you copy paste that as if you're legitimately fighting something. You realize there are actual nazis on this website you could be trying to get rid of, right?

imagine being this mad that people don't like attention whores on an anonymous website.

Attached: 1512582500118.jpg (960x960, 120K)

Check out my other posts
You can also find me on Sup Forums, /lit/, and Sup Forums, so keep an eye out!

who /ironthumper/ here?
youtube.com/channel/UC5iNSo8ml7fq31t3K6m5Vgw

>tfw no qt gf to teach you primitive survival skills

youtube.com/watch?v=3CVtqjur2-4

>tripfaggot
>literally rddit
>responding to pasta

Go back.

see

lmao wtf is wrong with you

Here's your (you)

Whenever I see his face I hear that goofy music from the hobbit cartoon.

check your racism at the /tv door, fellow pede

fair warning there are like 5 lines of dialogue in the whole film
because it is hyper-level kino.
the shot with the camera floating up from him hiding in the tall grass was supremely sexual

thanks but you didn't answer the question. What drives a fag such as yourself to seek attention from anons?

>More desperate anonymous gatekeeping
see

just added your trip to my filter. LMAO thanks for playing

Filtered

What's the name of the doco from the 60's with the guy building a house in the woods? Some webms were posted here a few days ago.

kys

>h-hey guys look at my other posts on these other boards!

Generally, people don't care if you're a tripfag as long as you're not being an attention whoring fairy like you are. Reddit really is where you belong bud.

what is this thread about, again? tripfags?

Oh fuck

Attached: 9e1.jpg (672x492, 45K)

another filtered cancer