Luke's first time against TIE fighters

>Luke's first time against TIE fighters
>Hard to aim because they are too fast, he misses most of his shots
>It's really hard to destroy each TIE fighter, Han and Luke need to work as a team to defeat 4 of them

>Rey's first time against TIE fighters
>Destroys 3 of them by herself with a single shot, her first shot

And people still claim that she's a bad character?
She's Luke done right

Attached: 1521042336371.jpg (890x1353, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/29rSn02Obk4#t=2m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The best melee fighter in her planet even though she's just a young girl.
>Even though she's only ever used a staff to fight, she's an expert with the lightsaber too
>Has never piloted a ship before, but she's an expert pilot who flies better than the first order's best pilots and knows more about the millenium falcon than its owner
>Luke's lightsaber chose her to be its next owner
>Mastered the force upon seeing it being used once
>Went to visit Luke to receive training even though she was already the most powerful jedi to ever live. Trained under Luke for a day and then left. Got praised by Yoda
>Can lift heavy boulders without the slightest effort
>Loved by everyone around her, even by her nemesis
>Has no weaknesses

How could anyone hate Rey?

Attached: 1520769840596.png (720x667, 368K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-15-12.27.08.jpg (890x1353, 180K)

It's not canon.

Part of the problem isn't just Star Wars, its that modern movies are so quick to give it up. There's no tension at all. Just like Jurassic World

You need to speed up the action so you can spend more time developing how it's all about family

it's the 8th movie. everything has to be bigger.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of smug satisfaction of being reminded that your instincts not to see a movie were correct.

DONT GET VAGY BITCH

Attached: rian.jpg (890x1353, 267K)

Based Rey strikes again. I knew /ourgirl/ could do it.

Attached: rey.jpg (612x380, 251K)

>inb4 300+ replies

Attached: 1458916213013s.jpg (124x125, 4K)

kek

20 years old
Has trained under a Jedi who has renounced the Force for 1 day
Yoda wants to lick her clit
Beat a guy trained for years by Luke when he was in his prime, who beat Luke, the first time she fought him
Pilots better than Wedge Antilles AND Han Solo in his own ship the first time she flies it
Shoots better than both Han and Chewie the first time she shoots from it
Does more with the Force in two movies than Luke or Anakin did in 6 for fuck's sake
Everyone thinks she is the best thing ever
Including bitches who knew Luke, Han and other heroes
Fucking LEIA thinks she is the tightest shit and Leia can survive a vacuum with the Force
Luke dies to make her look like a massive hero
Poe is made to look like a fucking moron even though he absolutely should have been the person to step up and become nu-Leia/Han, which only made Rey look better
There is an EIGHT MINUTE SCENE where she just clicks her fingers and stares at herself that brings NOTHING to the film. NOTHING.

i learned my lesson.
9 and solo and what ever other shit they shovel can maybe get pirated

>for 1 day
They only had enough fuel for like 8 hours. TLJ took place right after TFA. Her 'training ' was those 5 minutes swinging at a rock

>at age 17 michael jordan beat an nba player who had played for the detroit pistons for 4 years
fucking mary sue

I knew something was wrong when I heard mark hamill pronounce the word "to" as "ta" as in...

"Its time for the jedi ta end."

more edits

Now when will one of those WNBA pros beat the worst NBA player?

kek
I love this

I was trying to be generous about timeframes as they are fucked desu

>implying being a girl has anything to do with how powerful you can be in the force

Was that the first time he played in his life you fucking retard?

Attached: 1521088070642.jpg (890x1353, 204K)

are you implying on some junk planet, at the age of 18 rey has probably never gotten in a fight? that she just carrys that staff for nothing? no one ever tried to rape/rob/kidnap her?

2 lazy to edit it properly but here ya go

Attached: asdghgjjk.png (870x1353, 1.39M)

Star Wars has always been shit. You neckbeards are just finally realizing it.

corporate fanfiction

You think the average bandit on Jakku is as strong as Snoke's elite guards? dumbass

he was in 24?

he replaced keifer as the main character

kek more

t. bitter roastie

I can't believe they gave her a tripple kill
holy shit this is some anime shit right here

are you implying that is a realistic scenario to begin with? rey is like an unguarded brick of gold out there. irl, a staff would do her no good because men would come in numbers to collect her and sell her off before havin a poke themselves.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why have I never heard of this?

Holy fuck, did this actually happen in the last jedi? I’ve heard bad things about that movie, but I assumed they were hyperbolic.

ugh why do SW manbabies keep comparing everything Rey does to Luke? Why don't you let them be their own characters? Grow up please.

oh fuck

Attached: kek.jpg (160x139, 8K)

>typical prequel hater friend says episode 8 was bad but better than the prequels
>watch it
>on par with aotc (the worst one)

And LeGod was better than most NBA players at the time while he was still in High School. They're considered the greatest to have played the game for a reason.

Because it never happened. That feminine guy(Cory Hawkins?) with the super tweezed eyebrows replaced, Kiefer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He was in 5 episodes in the last season as a recurring character. Was terrible and was a shitshow of a season overall.

I couldn't think of another franchise he ruined and it was the closest I got. Give him time I'll find a better one.

Attached: 1521086467678.jpg (890x1353, 578K)

Attached: disney.png (888x1350, 1.32M)

Right, I was just stating that he didn't replace, Kiefer.

Boyega is a shit actor though, and a charisma vacuum to boot.

>n some junk planet, at the age of 18 rey has probably never gotten in a fight?

this scenario is unrealistic to begin with. A 7 y/o Rey (or whatever age she was when she got left behind) would have been kidnapped and sold into sex slavery like immediately.

also, she lives in the desert all her life and has skin like that? uh huh fuck right off lmao

thanks for explaining
I stopped watching 24 when I heard no more jack Bauer

Attached: asdgjkk.png (890x1353, 1.83M)

Attached: asdghgjkll.png (890x1353, 1.57M)

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (890x1353, 625K)

Attached: 1521086467678.jpg (890x1353, 144K)

it hurts

Attached: No.jpg (877x657, 89K)

>still crying about soy wars in 1918 + 100
Stop it. Go outside. Lift some fucking weights. Buy a prostitute.

>lift weights, then bang prostitutes, then watch soywars
soy wars still makes me mad while the first two don't

LOL

STAAAAHHHH

WORRRSSSS?

Attached: 29034-02.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: 15210864676782.jpg (890x1353, 556K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x224, 10K)

This girl acting is so fucking bad

kek

The reason is because of a very superficial reading of Star Wars. What is Star Wars about? Super cool Jedi who can do cool things, and evil Sith, and the Empire, etc.

They then just reproduce all this without realizing that it took Luke like 3 films to not suck.

we wuuz lifting rocks and shieet

nice

lel

>ruins the rotj ending by having the empire be back and stronger than ever
>cliff hanger on luke
>he's a cranky old man who refuses to help leia
>he also has MCU quips "that pretty much is nowhere"
>luke dies
>8 starts and ends on the run
>literally nothing accomplished except the 98% of the rebellion + luke are dead
i will never not hate disney

At this point one would've thought the hero's journey connection to star wars was common knowledge and still they somehow managed to create a protagonist that doesn't go through any changes, has no flaws to get over, no stakes, or earns any of the rewards given.

Stop thinking about it as Star Wars just because Disney owns the logo. It's not Star Wars. Star Wars is Lucas for better or worse.

He spends 3 movies to get where Rey started off, and even then, how does he beat the Emperor? He doesn't. He gets his ass kicked, and his daddy chucks the Emperor off a ledge.

>t. alt-right nazis
lmao

wat

Attached: 1521092206990.jpg (1200x900, 116K)

Seriously, not memeing, can someone tell me if this is real, and, if not, what the context is? Haven't seen the movie.

Good idea
Poor execution
Anyone wanna retry?

I don't think the point of light side was beating bad guys in sword fights anyhow. At the end of the day as cheesy it sounds unconditional love and friendship won the day and a father sacrificed himself for his son. Luke came out of that as a jedi master who seen some shit and gained true wisdom from it. It's beyond retarded that they turned him into some old grumpy guy with anger issues drinking milk from the space tit of a sea sloth like he's bumming used cigarette buds from a public ash tray. They threw his whole character development out of the window who would strike down fucking kids because of a bad feeling he had, when he would've rather died than fight his father. Remember the STRIKE ME DOWN shit the emperor used to say and how look won because he didn't? Why the fuck would Luke strike down a kid?

to be fair he immediately felt like a piece of garbage for doing it

Might sound trite but he should've known better. Especially with like 3 to 4 force ghosts giving him constant advice. What happened to them anyway?

i think he closed himself off from the force so they couldn't contact him, which is why yoda showing up was the first time in a while.
they should have been there during him training new jedi though

You have to be a real geek to know answers to stuff like this lol

Anyway rey is better attuned to the force than luke was, she has more midichlorens. Theres an entire fucking science behind this.

Why would he break his connection with the force?

he got salty about kylo turning to the dark side, i think it's explained in the movie or maybe it's my head canon (it's also why leia can't contact him)

am i the only one who hates the whole luke would never attack a child, luke was such a pacifist he tried to save vader, luke wouldnt hurt a fly bullshit.
i agree luke wouldnt try to kill his nephew in his sleep but luke skywalker killed a fuckload of people in the OT. he shot a bunch of stormtroopers, tie fighters and blew up the deathstar. he was perfectly willing to kill vader. he made several attempts on vaders life.

agree'd, he did try to save vader but also almost gave into his rage to kill him, and it's explained in movie that sensing kylo's darkness and trying to kill him was an impulse and he felt bad

Yes but seeing the journey of a character who triumphed over evil with Love, to later on just succumb to evil for no reason is inherently unsatisfying.

The point is that he got over it and emerged as a true master. Doesn't mean he can't defend himself but he saw through the bullshit of acting out of anger and decided to turn the other cheek instead. Fuck Vader was less grumpy than nu Luke.

I hope they reveal it wasn't Luke but his clone Luuke who stole his identity while the real Luke was trapped somewhere else.

youtu.be/29rSn02Obk4#t=2m15s

Not joking, user

Fresh OC boys.

Attached: ebin evans is a gary stu.jpg (890x1353, 479K)

it was Bigger Luke

I would actually be ok with a retarded asspull like that at this point. although the main starwars timeline is just ruined forever already.
only "it was all a dream" could save it now

No matter what they do, Rian Johnson destroyed this trilogy. He should be banished from our society.

WOO!

#R2METOO

Attached: joker.png (605x362, 242K)

Attached: asdggjkk.png (870x1353, 1.67M)

where did you get that Infinity War screener from?

>Bigger Luke
For you

i-it will bomb in china

Attached: asdggjkll;.png (890x1353, 1.51M)

Mass producing shit makes none of it funny, at least put some fucking effort in, like these: