The (((Elites))) made True Detective Season 2 bad

True Detective season 2 was suppose to be about how (((they))) exploit children in Hollywood. It was a good way to tie it in with season 2.

Remember the early interviews with Pizzalatto? He said it was suppose to be about the occult origins of the highway system.

grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/true-detective-season-2-what-is-the-secret-occult-history-of-the-u-s-transportation-system/

True Detective season 1 made the (((elites))) nervous. It brought back to public consciousness Satanic child sex rings among government. It’s no coincidence that Pizzagate happened a few years after the very popular first season. Pizzalatto wrote the second season about Hollywood Satanism but (((elite)))-controlled HBO told him he couldn’t do it so he was forced to write a much tamer version. Instead of LA it’s fictional city in California, instead of children it’s immigrant prostitutes, at least he kept the (((elites))) doing bad things.

Attached: 015A4F41-E8CA-48D3-8748-98CDAA4DB31D.jpg (900x506, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-franklin-cover-up/
ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/mcmartin-preschool-case-what-really-happened-and-the-coverup/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yewtree
youtube.com/watch?v=fuPkoGGm_xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*to tie it in with season 1

How come no one is answering me? Have (((they))) taken over Sup Forums?

Time will tell.

I know a lot of of season 2 was changed by (((them))) but to be fair a lot of season 1 was great due to having the same director for every episode. It nearly drove him insane basically directing 3-4 movies worth of footage at the same time but he was able to deliver a singular consistent intepretation of pizza's vision, something evident in season 2.

This was actually a 300 post thread but (((they))) have already infiltrated (((Sup Forums))). You can tell by how many (((Disney))) related threads there are, most of the post on there are made by (((them))) to distract you from the real issues.

Take your racist conspiracy theory back to

>first couple of episodes hint on mystical shit, obvious Twin Peaks influence
>it ends up being a bullshit procedural where the viewers are not even supposed to give a damn about the investigation

That was really painful

It there a link to this thread?

>He said it was suppose to be about the occult origins of the highway system
cagers btfo

>it's a Sup Forums infested schizo talking about pizzagate thread

(((They))) took down all the archives of it, they want to scrub it clean there were some real redpills dropped but they scrubbed it. If people ever learn.

Attached: NA6dnpB.gif (500x278, 984K)

This but unironically

>leftists once again bullying /po/
shows what heartless bastards you are

>paranoid schizophrenic invasion on my Sup Forums

Attached: polui.jpg (372x400, 24K)

Care to drop some of these red pills or did you conveniently forget them?

Spilling over from Sup Forums

Look up the Franklin Cover-Up.

topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-franklin-cover-up/

Also, remember the McMartin preschool case? Don’t believe the whole “witch hunt” narrative , it actually happened.

ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/mcmartin-preschool-case-what-really-happened-and-the-coverup/

i have never met an anime fan that wasn't mentally ill or overweight

If you want to see how deep this goes, read Programmed to Kill

Attached: 065A731A-1455-4C52-9018-561B4B2C3466.jpg (342x499, 50K)

There’s the Marc Dutroux case:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

And the current UK sex scandals:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yewtree

I don’t think even have to mention the Catholic Church.

So we're definitely PoCo

Attached: true.detective.206.jpg (919x517, 214K)

someone explain how the U.S highway system is related to the occult in any way

>I didn't just watch this (again)
youtube.com/watch?v=fuPkoGGm_xQ
Anyone in here who thinks 'conspiracys' are ridiculous here you fucking go

Yes it all like a great complot and it end with a fat redneck who was really the tip of the iceberg.

I'm interested in your idea, but answer me these:

>He said it was suppose to be about the occult origins of the highway system.
And the season was about exactly that. It was about the corruption involved in developing land and high ways in the countryside of california.

>Instead of LA it’s fictional city in California, instead of children it’s immigrant prostitutes,
didn't he always say california rather than specifically LA?
Also were the prostitutes immigrants? I thought that the sexy party subplot involved just normal hot girls. a mix of regular strippers and the like. not human trafficking victims. every prostitute in season 2 was doing it for money of her own volition as I recall.