Anyone who actually likes this movie is:
trolling
retarded
all of the above

Good film

if its not in your top 5, you are average or lower intelligence

its a good movie

I like Patrick Swayze in it, that's about it

It's a decent but confusing movie. You can get to udnerstand it on a second watch and the protagonist is interesting to not be a fucking bore.

It's highly overrated though, I think it has to do with people watching it as a teenager and feeling represented in Dorky as a troubled teenager. Who hasn't thought of destroying school and other things in their teen years?

teen angst core

I marathonned the first 30 minutes once and decided I'd rather go nail my ballsack to the floorboards again

It's not great. Riddled with cliches, tries so hard to be "deep" but ends up falling flat. All the characters are annoying and melodramatic. A lot of the scenes are tedious and seem to drag on for too long. However, it is relatively well shot, and could be fun to watch if you look past the verneer of edgy teen philosophy.

I don't know, never seen it

>marathoned
Not saying the movie is good, I'm just saying that you're a pleb. Do you watch movies in your phone too?

epically trolled

>watching movies
where do you think you are

It’s fun if you ignore all the dumb shit. Decent coming of age story that gets me in the mood for halloween

It's KINO and I love it. Before you faggots start, I have a hot girlfriend and I make $160k a year.

this has to be bait

edgy core

Not that guy, but I have to marathon moobies, too. The alternative being not watching any at all.

Attached: sux.jpg (1037x767, 278K)

great casting choices and non-linear storytelling, sad the director/writer never made more kino of this nature later on...qt actresses too. all around a great movie, tight.

flagship of the 8core (by 8 i mean moebius stripcore not 8 chan) not my favorite, i prefer 12 monkeys to DD tho.

Depends on how old you were when you saw it, for me and probably all of Sup Forums it's just teen edgecore, but my father saw the movie when it came out and he was in his early 30s and liked it, but he's always been into these sorts of fringe films of questionable objective quality.

found my genre

Attached: 1520706358508.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>tight
>this reaction pic

look at mister richie rich over here flaunting us with his castle, go back to your palace capitalists pig

I give it six tour de forces out of ten

It was fun, but he could have easily not killed himself and have been less of a dick instead.

Kino

The mask with the suit was cool and iconic

A good movie that's regarded as pretentious, pseudo-intellectual and pseudo cult just because of how much it was forced during the late 2000's by hipsters.
And the only version that counts is the Director's Cut.

Kino that Sup Forums hates because Sup Forums always has to play the contrarian.

Attached: nanalan sucker.gif (400x300, 963K)

ALL AROUND ME

Does your dad work for Nintendo?

Pretty far up its own ass but I still like it

lol i clicked on this thread from the home page and i fucking just knew this would be the first response

very redpilled film. plebs hate it, it's like their kryptonite

A lot of people seemed to not like it because it was perceived as emo, which it isn't. Donnie is going through an existential crisis, only to be crushed by the engine. The timetravel gimmick lets him be aware of his own death and realize/overcome the futility of the crisis hence the laughter when he completes the loop.

Too dark.