Why are none of them in prison

Attached: 3887a3c86f42835dd33e6fe9be3cfb9364f36627_1_500x500.jpg (500x500, 180K)

great apologies

>trying to put Steven Seagal in custody
You can't snatch the Birthday Snatcher.

Weinstein is in a rebab.

He's is reflecting on his wrong doings and bettering himself.

because their famous and rich

No charges have been filed

Woody Allen is looking JUSTed as hell right there.

Because this is the greatest display of virtue signalling in the history of mankind.

>Why are none of them in prison

There's like maybe 2 people in that pic that should do time/ Cosby and Harvey W.

The rest is either unprovable, not really a crime, didn't do shit (Casey), or the statute of limitations has run out.

Attached: 1396891646204.jpg (400x300, 29K)

I thought he only went for a week.

he's 97 years old

Because the accusers have nothing on them and would gladly do it again if it was for a role?

Because the majority are Jewish, and Jews run Hollywood
>"G-Go back to Sup Forums"
"No!"
I´m half Jewish, I know the deal

I thought Allen was investigated by the cops and it was found out that farrow coached her daughter to say those things and he wasn't even in the same county at the time?

Yeah but how come we have heard nothing of Spacey or Weinstein since virtually half of the acting communities they inhabited came out against them?

What´s wrong with Woody Allen´s eye anyway? He didn´t have it like that back in his young days

You thought correctly.

>Yeah but how come we have heard nothing of Spacey

Because someone has to go to the police and have a case against him. No one has done either.

>Weinstein
Supposedly the police are getting close to some form of action.

Attached: 1394740681418.jpg (1000x1375, 221K)

weinstien will be charged , he's got like 10 rape accusations. Spacey did nothing wrong.

I mean all Louis did was stroke his ginger mexican micro peen in front of girls AFTER asking permission

"I, I, I love little girls they make me feel so good!"

C.K. dind't even do anything wrong

he isnt funny anyways so no one fucking cares and wants him to just leave. he is the krager of comedians

Innocent until proven guilty, fascist.

some dead
some fled the country
1 went to trial and wasn't convicted

They had sense enough to commit the rapes at least 7yrs ago. Thereby passing the statute of limitations

>obama gets elected
>go on a free for all
>8 years later
>trump is elected
>leave country when being controlling people against other humans
>go on another type of free for all
>8 years later
>niggers in south africa still fucking babies to remove aids

because that's not the point of #METOO
Point and shriek to destroy men is the ultimate power, no proxy needed.

>mexican
He's jewish.

Because either the charges are completely fabricated, they didn't do anything illegal, or there isn't enough evidence for a prosecutor to bring charges against them.

/thread

If you call someone who is 1/4th or 1/8th Jewish then wouldn't it be more logical to say they are actually whatever makes up the other 3/4ths or 7/8ths?

I'll understand if simple logic and consistency go over your head, from what I can tell literally everyone from pol is about as smart as a monkey with a brain disease.

he's half mexican

Is the guy to the left of Spacey the guy that played Roy on The Office?

Day 1 in courtroom 12:
Plaintiff Ashley Judd testifying
Baliff: Do u swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
Judd: I swear to spin it in whatever direction I choose
Baliff: Fair enough
Defense Counsel: Ms. Judd, would you have had a career if you didnt sleep with Mr weinstein?
Judd: I uh, I um
Defense: Remember ur under oath
Defense: Is it fair to say that you have no acting skills whatsoever?
Defense: Is it also fair to say that when you stopped giving away free pussy, your career completely ended?
Defense: And at that point you started leeching off ur millionaire racecar driver boyfriend, all while screaming men are scum?
Defense rests

Based Oingo Boingo poster

and the rehab clinic was a massage parlor

just (((because)))

Anyone have that pic where all the women that accused him are rubbing up on him and laughing with him?

because they did absolutely nothing wrong
and they haven't been charged with any crimes because if they were the bitches making the accusations would have to provide proof, which they don't have because no crimes were committed.

Attached: E937C0FF-683B-49FD-9789-E1CAA096CDBA.jpg (937x768, 111K)

ty

>because they did absolutely nothing wrong
except trying to undermine the country and it's constitution

ILLEGAL ENEMY COMBATANTS

Not enough evidence to convict.

Attached: home_alone1.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Spacy = dead
Weinstein = protected/fled the country
Cosby = not convicted in a court of law
Segall = joke
Allen = ?
Szekely = ?

(((why))) indeed

Seagal is a force of nature and no man can cage him.

Attached: seagal painting.jpg (1024x576, 161K)

You are more Jewish than him, dude.

>Why are none of them in prison
because they did absolutely nothing wrong. whores fucked them to break into showbiz, now they're salty.

You can stop shilling this narrative. No one buys it.

>implying it'd be possible to even catch Seagal

Attached: True_Operators_Leave_no_MRE_Behind.webm (708x392, 2.95M)

Because there's not actually proof of any of them doing anything wrong. Literally all that happened was a bunch of bitches started claiming they raped them or whatever.

Who are to the right of and under Szekely?

Is that GT in the top right corner?

See Now fuck off already.

Attached: file.png (513x98, 42K)

>GT in the top right corner?
it is. some fag said he drugged him twenty years ago and when he woke up Takei was diddling his balls or something.

Public shaming is cheaper than taking them to court.

Aziz fled the country too. Protected too.

>He shares a quarter haplotype with us! Full blooded jewish comedian!

>Because the accusers have nothing on them

Attached: 795076.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Top operator maneuvers

>nobody buys it
I think I speak for many Americans when I say, “yes, yes I do buy it because it’s absolutly true”
The sex to get into the industry part, not the they did nothing wrong part

Because they're rich people with high-powered lawyers. And the way you become a high-powered, well-paid lawyer is by being a better manipulator of the law than your contemporaries.

When you have the money and influence to keep your victims silent, you can coast long enough that even if they do speak up, you suffer almost no consequences.

Shkreli was that too and he's in jail now

The sec part is prob true, but it's not what this is really about.

They just used the sex as a way of maintaining a cult like atmosphere, to maintain control of what had become a criminal enterprise.

The #metoo shit is propaganda

he was also really dumb about it all though

Because hearsay accusations do not equal evidence. They just equal the death of a career. They are not legally binding and it's why I find it hilarious most of them actually acknowledge it in the first place. Sure maybe it's true maybe it's completely false it's better to just simply deny it and move on. You make yourself look worse by coming out in front of it.

Still
Shilling

Smh

This. Public indecency is a fucking misdemeanor and he wasn't even in public. It was a private matter.

I'm beginning to think you are the shill

>Sure maybe it's true maybe it's completely false it's better to just simply deny it and move on.

of course it was farrrrr easier for Weinstein to destroy his 'business' and disappear.

Fuck off shill.

Yup. It was ritualistic abuse used to control certain media industries.

Def the case with Weinstein and Szekly.

Anyone heard from Lyor Cohen?

Spacey was just a straight up monster.

Some of them did and are within the statue of limitations. Others were just silly twitter wars that ruined careers. Louis CK especially.

Please. Szekly was a fraud from day 1. He was running the comedy world the way Weinstein was running Hollywood and Cohen was running the rap industry.

Weinstein was forced out by his brother and other benefactors as a kneejerk reaction and the company is still basically fucked at this point.

I'm aware of the story the '''press''' spun. Thanks though.

Zero evidence of anything you're saying. He jacked off in front of some women after asking because he's obviously fucked up. That's far from what Weinstein did.

Spacey didn't do shit

I'm aware of what was in the '''press'''

Based Allen. He have good taste.

they're ugly lolis user

One of the worst.

Why don't you just say "fake news" and get it over with? If nobody ever believes any news source other than their echochamber we're doomed to a pretty gloomy future. Might as well read National Enquirer and give it credence at that point.

What a classy samefaggot shill

Fake news would be correct. The men we're talking about where complicit in creating this environment.

someone should edit that and make it a birthday cake instead of a backpack

>open sourced information bad. Corporate controlled 'news' good

Attached: 1520381563565.jpg (269x187, 7K)

Really? I thought he just came on to a couple of dudes but backed off when they spurned him.
Or did he actually rape all the teenage actors at the Young Vic?

picture needs aziz ansari and tj miller. both rapists.

And that annoying dude from the 70s show. And Harmony Korine.

>And that annoying dude from the 70s show
you thought Hyde was annoying?

He was the Scientology guy with the fro? If so, yes.

>ctrl + F
>white privilege
>0 results

I didn't know he was a scientologist. I know Donna, Laura Prepon was or still is. what the fuck man

I think basically all the kids from the 70s show where/are Scientologists.

weird. celebrities/actors are a crazy bunch.

Not that weird. Business as usual in Hollywood.

>What a classy samefaggot shill
No.

Attached: 123.png (711x158, 7K)

Based Brief History of Germany poster.

You dumb fucks do the same thing every time youget caught.

Thanks for the confirmation retard.