The Future of DCEU and the Justice League Twitter Happening

David Long
David Long

This is /co/-related.

What do you think of the future of the DCEU, Sup Forums?

WB is making a Joker spin-off not tied to the DCEU.

And recently Whedon has been outed as a fake feminist/cheating husband, Ben Affleck groped a woman, and Jason Momoa said a rape joke. All of this could affect Justice League. The critics at rotten tomatoes could Pan the movie because of the problematic controversy behind the film. And people could see the rotten score and not want to see the movie. The controversies have even showed up on New Media websites.

This could affect and potentially kill the Justice League movie. If that happens, what effect will this have on the DCEU and future DCEU movies? (Like Reese's Batman movie, the Harley movie, the Batgirl movie, and the Shazam movie?)

What does the future of DC movie hold now? Reboot? Elseworlds Solos?

All urls found in this thread:
https://youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-united-airlines-bumping-20170906-story.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/grope-allegation-batman-ben-affleck-tank-justice-league/
Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

There's no saving JL from Rotten Tomatoes. The damage is done. RT reviewers are very serious about feminism and such. It's going to get massive point deducted. In turn, this will make some people think they are supporting Harvey Weinstein-esque movie and not want to see it. It will make some money but no enough WB wanted. It probably would have made more had it not been for this controversy. But that's how the cookie crumbles.

As for the DCEU, I predict some movies will still happen (Aquaman, Shazam) while others will be cancelled (Harley, Suicide Squad 2). Said movies will have loose ties to the DCEU/JL and mostly be self-contained. And more spin-off original movies like the Joker one.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

I think WB should shift focus to animated movies. Lego Batman was beloved by normies as was Big Hero Six. So why not take advantage of that? Make more animated DC movies (but not like the DTV Animated movies). Get Brad Bird to direct an Animated Superman movie or something.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Is marvel creating these controversies to attack jl?

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Is disney creating these controversies to attack jl?

yes

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Has anyone besides whedon on the marvel side done rapey shit?

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

The critics at rotten tomatoes
is this bait?

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

No. People take the critics scores of Rotten Tomatoes very very seriously.

Very rarely do they not matter (like Transformers) or disagree (like Mother)

John Allen
John Allen

Bryan Singer of X-Men fame got away with raping teen boys

But, this was under reported because it was directly linked to Hollywood pedo rings, and nobody cared because it was gay rapes and still the X-Men movies do well

The vendetta against DC is a much different beast that includes the fans themselves

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

THIS
H
I
S
The DCCU

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

The fact the Whedon scandal came out after he got involved with a an upcoming DC film does seem suspect. You'd think his wife would come out during the Black Widow controversy when feminist were already turning on him.

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

I meant more marvel studios but OK

Angel James
Angel James

there are no "critics at rotten tomatoes" though

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

They could be doing it to

A)Garner interest in Ragnarok and possibly get a boycott of JL

B) Make people forget how shit inhumans was

William Johnson
William Johnson

Get Brad Bird to direct an Animated Superman movie
My dick!

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Hot off the presses.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Jason Momoa rape joke
Good for him: that kind of thing gets you torn down fast by oversensitive clowns these days. Ronon Dexx continues to not give a fuck.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Don't pretend to be retarded, user. You know what it means. The critic scores for movies at rotten tomatoes affect them hugely. And most critics are huge feminist/liberals (and those are the ones certified for RT). And they aren't going to go easy on a movie with a cheating director, a groped, and a guy a that made a rape jokes. Use some basic logic.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Sad thing is, they seem to realize what didn't work and are making future movies more like WW.

But if JL kills them before they get a chance to be made, well...

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

No, just their fans. It's almost a month out before the movie, so it's attack time. Just like how Wonder Woman should be banned because she's Israeli and was complicit in the bombing of Palestinean children, etc.

None of this is going to matter. All it's doing is keeping Justice League in the news cycle 24/7. And this isn't even a big thng compared to the Weinstein allegations.

Shit will be forgotten in a week once the new big thing appears. Outrage culture will move onto the next fad to be angry about. The anger cycle and memory is shorter than ever because now that everything is amazingly horrible nothing is.

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

WB can't make a good film to save their life. They don't understand what people want out of the genre and keep trying to revisit the dark and gritty tone that they had success with over a decade ago. Furthermore, it's rather difficult for their heroes to translate to modern stories of emotion and humanity because their biggest properties have been on the same path in the books as well.

People want to see Batman solve mysteries and use his brain, they want to see Superman inspire themselves. WB doesn't want to tell that story.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

it's obvious at this point there is no future for DC

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

we'll see. It really all depends if there's any substance to the Affleck accusations.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

As for the DCEU, I predict some movies will still happen (Aquaman, Shazam) while others will be cancelled (Harley, Suicide Squad 2). Said movies will have loose ties to the DCEU/JL and mostly be self-contained. And more spin-off original movies like the Joker one.
this seems like the most likely future
I think WB should shift focus to animated movies.
this is also a good idea tbqh

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Make this movie happen

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Affleck is a notorious lech. It's not even a question.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

I'd watch it.

But I would need a good director.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

How about Paul Anderson, the guy who made the first Mortal Kombat movie?
He's still kicking around.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

I want an MK movie too. Who drew the mk side btw?

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Singer is protected cos he makes money. Implication is that Weinstein pissed off someone bigger and the likes of Ben got caught in the storm. Hollywood is toxic, imagine thinking that Weinstein is an exception and not the rule.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Weinstein got sloppy and a story came out that he couldn't bury, which became a radioactive hot potato because conservatives are desperate to take the heat of their golden boy by engaging in whataboutism.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

I feel like you would need some sort of plotline wherein time kept resetting to get the most out of this, because Mortal Kombat shines when the participants are -mortal- and can be killed off. People aren't going to be satisfied if Batman bites it in the first twenty minutes, but on the other hand, do you really want another story where Batman cleans up the whole of the mess? Different "cycles" that give different characters a chance to shine before a finale wherein the cycles as a whole are brought to an end after a final struggle could fix some of these problems, but would basically require it to be a miniseries with long, maybe 40-minute episodes. I just don't see something like that being feasible in the current environment.

Also, one would basically be obligated to ensure the DC heroes all survive the final struggle, which is limiting.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Should have kept Snyder.

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

https://youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

WB can't make a good film to save their life
IT
Wonder Woman
Dunkirk
IT

I bet you think that Cars3 or Homecoming was good

Mason James
Mason James

I'd rather have Batman vs Predator

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

And more spin-off original movies like the Joker one.
I wonder if we'll get a live-action Gotham by Gaslight.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

I really don't give a shit about behind the scenes gossip, I just want a good movie.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Admittedly I haven't seen Dunkirk, but we're talking about the DCEU regardless. I thought Wondy was good, but it wasn't anything amazing. Gal Gadot was a fantastic choice though, and I'm glad she shone as bright as she did after the years of shit people here threw at her.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

IT was not an exceptional film. It was a very boring and unambitious.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Yes

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

You guys have multiple threads with the same pic on the front page. The fuck, OP?

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Not gonna lie, former DCfag here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ben crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Robin chodes.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Movie DC fag or Comics?

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Neither. He's false flagging.

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

I bet you abandoned trump in the last second, you almost Turned US 10% muslim.

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

Movie fag. I honestly don't care much about capeshit. I just like to shit post. I am by no means a mousefag, but I'm glad that these sick fucks at Hollywood are getting hat they deserve. They are all gonna fall one day. I hope Disney is next.

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

I genuinely think that if it wasn't for Wonder Woman, the DCEU would be nothing but Batman related projects at this point.

I don't see JL flopping, but I don't see it reaching BvS' box office either, which no matter how you slice it would make it a disappointment. I also foresee a lot of scathing reviews.

I also find it really hard to believe Flash is ever getting off the ground. I'm surprised they even greenlit Aquaman given how BvS performed and they have no idea how audiences are going to accept Aquabro.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

IT
A bad movie.
Wonder Woman
A surprisingly okay movie, but not good.
Dunkirk
A great movie made by the last guy to make an actually good DC movie.
IT
A bad movie again for some reason.

I find it hard to believe you're older than 17.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Alex Ross
I can see WB cancelling a Shazam movie way before they'll ever cancel a Harley movie.

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

Reminder about that one Disney show where the characters come out of watching BvS and are going on about how bad it was while there were posters of Disney films in the back.

It's on desuarchive

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Give me your top 10 films of 2017.

I find it hard to believe you're not a brainlet with shit taste.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

There's no saving JL from Rotten Tomatoes. The damage is done. RT reviewers are very serious about feminism and such. It's going to get massive point deducted.
Exactly.
Every review will include a quite standardized paragraph about how
It's so disappointing that after a whole summer spent celebrating the liberating aura of "Wonder Woman" we now must delve into the dark dirge of "Justice League". Whedon was a fake feminist and a real harasser. Affleck makes every female audience member whince in fright that he is going to reach through the screen and grope them. Oh, and, bonus points, the original director is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar-right Ayn Rand fan.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

a month out
You realize that all this Weinstein/Affleck stuff isn't going away, right? We're in for months of constant slow-drip accusations.

None of this is going to matter
Dude, people are going to stage social media boycotts of this movie due to Whedon and Affleck's involvement. They're going to shame people for even wanting to see it.

The lefties who review this movie are going to apologize in the first paragraph, saying that they only supported such a heinous misogynist production because it was their job.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

IT
Bad
Well that wasn't a very smart thing to say.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

Why isn't Wonder Woman good? It was much better than Captain America The First Avenger. And this is coming from a guy who found the last good D.C. Films before WW being the Dark Knight Trilogy. Rises was entertainingly silly.

Hell I Find that MCU has done a better job at this than DCEU and they pussied out on making a Black Widow movie for an extremely late Captain Marvel movie that is going to be unpleasant to sit through since they are using the Bitch version of Carol.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

t. contrarian
go fuck yourself

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

The main problem of WW is how the main actor was weak and the cgi outdated.

The main cast was great and the plot was awesome,even if the ending was rushed as fuck.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

The last 3rd act was pretty bad.
Rises may be the worst in the trilogy but it's far from bad

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Why does Sup Forums insist on talking about movies when it's established that everybody on this board has exceedingly shit taste?

James Turner
James Turner

Baneposting aside Rises was a good movie, it was a let down if compared to the previous 2 movies but was a far better ending thatn spiderman 3 or Iron Man 3.

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

At least Sup Forums knew that WW and Homecoming wouldn't flop unlike /tv/

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

tfw all the shilling on here and twitter amounts to nothing and Justice League gross way past 1 billion
tfw Disney has so little confidence in their own films, they have to resort to personally attacking the actors of the rivalling film to draw people away from the fact that Thor 3 is going to be a forgettable quipfest that gets raped by JL and Star Wars

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

I found that Gal Gadot clearly had a good director (Patty Jenkins) able to get a fine performance. RLM even poked fun at Mike for his blatant ignorance with Wonder Woman performance by Gal Gadot. That shows that Gal and Patty got something right.

Final act got muddy due to a number of things that WW could not avoid like the fight with Ares.

I never said Rises was bad, but entertainingly silly. Similar to the Return of the Jedi.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

talking about box office
See these are the kinds of plebs that are on this board. It's not surprising considering everyone here either reads the complete drivel that the Big 2 shits out or watches literal children's cartoons.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

wow user you're so smart

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

Not really, I just have good enough taste to know good films when I see them, a quality this board lacks.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Whats the point, you'll just say its shit whether you've seen these movies or not. But yeah, I'll humor you.

1. Baby Driver
2. The Flordia Project
3. Dunkirk
4. Logan
5. Logan Lucky
6. Get Out
7. Colossal
8. Stronger
9. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
10. John Wick 2

Still haven't seen Blade Runner and Mother yet, those are pretty much the only movies this year that've released that I still want to see.

The only things I really hated this year though were Blackcoat's Daughter and Baywatch.

I'd say its on par with First Avenger, which it stole a lot of things from. Gal Gadot can't act. They had to gimp all the Themyscira stuff for her. Honestly, I thought the second act was great, but then it went to shit hard in the finale, arguably betraying its own message when she slaughters all those soldiers but claims to be fighting for love.

Overall WW was okay. I didn't hate it. But I've seen it twice now and I don't really see it being something I'll return to anytime soon.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

What do you think of the future of the DCEU, Sup Forums?

I think that the DCEU is WB's biggest property right now. It's the only franchise they have where they can make multiple movies a year and see big profits. It's not as big as the MCU but it's not a financial failure so I don't see it going anywhere.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

Underrated post.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Actually not bad taste for someone on this board, even if you only watch wide-release Hollywood films. Only really good movie you listed was The Florida Project though. Try watching some foreign movies to expand your horizons, the majority of the best modern movies come from Asia. GG2 was absolute shit though, you should be ashamed to consider that one of your favorites, especially considering you apparently hated the much superior Blackcoat's Daughter.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Dude, stop being a faggot. You're talking out of your ass. I've never heard anyone give Rotten Tomatoes the time of day.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Lego Batman was beloved by normies

Was it? Because it only made 300mil worldwide

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Not that guy but for a 80 million dollar budget, that's almost 4 times as much money made. And usually wen something profits, the money it gets has to be twice the budget.

John Myers
John Myers

And recently Whedon has been outed as a fake feminist/cheating husband,
Already old news and forgotten. Didn't affect at all the hype and impact of the Comic Con trailer.

Ben Affleck groped a woman, and Jason Momoa said a rape joke.
Will more than likely also be forgotten by the time the movie is released. Real people don't really give a shit about this kinda stuff.

My prediction is that this will be huge overseas but not as big as Wonder Woman in the US. The real kickstart for the DCEU will be Aquaman, when they're finally free of all the Snyder stink.

They might do a soft reboot to recast Batman with a younger guy though.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

Is anyone else exhausted from all this fake news?

It's every day now. Just cynical bullshit and negative energy towards something that in the end will only consume about 160 minutes of my time. I need to get out of this place.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Rises actively retconned the uplifting parts of the previous movie, was unnecessarily complicated, and decides to repeat its developmental arc for no good reason. It's okay, but it's got significant problems beyond baneposting.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

Fuck.. I can't shake the feeling this all happened because they hired Zack Snyder.

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

Dude, people are going to stage social media boycotts of this movie due to Whedon and Affleck's involvement. They're going to shame people for even wanting to see it.
Yeah, I'm sure it'll cripple the movie just like United Airlines is now a bankrupt from the social media outrage and people saying they'll pay not to fly United. Oh wait... nothing happened to it and it's business as usual.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-united-airlines-bumping-20170906-story.html

Social media outrage is the most laughable thing. All words, no action.

Christian James
Christian James

I'm surprised they even greenlit Aquaman
James Wan has goodblood with WB because of the conjuring movies. And it's a project he really wants to do.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Honestly, I think GotG2 is really underrated around here, although I totally concede they went overboard with the humor.

I've seen a good amount of indies this year, Lost City of Z, A United Kingdom, Only Boy In New York, Gifted, Big Sick, etc. They just didn't grab me enough. What can I say, I like a bit of spectacle.

You're right about me ignoring asian cinema though. When I watch foreign, its pretty much exclusively european. Got any recs?

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

Oh it made a profit sure but it's not some smash mega hit or anything

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

and impact of the Comic Con trailer.
What impact? Even /tv/ is making fun of it.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Is anyone else exhausted from all this fake news?

I don't even know what Ben was supposed to have done?

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Even /tv/ is making fun of it.

/tv/ isn't a DC board

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

I've honestly been feeling this way since /pol/ took over everything like two years ago. I've been posting since 2007 and I don't know if just me getting older, but every board has an extremely negative vibe, only "discussing" comics, movies, video games, whatever, in extremes.

tfw you turned 30 and for some reason are still addicted to this place even though you hate it 9 out of 10 times

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

To be fair United has a bigger monopoly than WB does. If you want to fly certain days or places you have no choice and United knows that. If you want to watch a movie, there's still other options

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

tfw you turned 30 and for some reason are still addicted to this place even though you hate it 9 out of 10 times

It's because everywhere else has become a fucking hugbox or is even worse

David Bailey
David Bailey

Start with Kurosawa and Ozu. If you're looking for recent stuff, try Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring, In The Mood for Love, Still Walking, On the Beach At Night Alone, A Separation and Like Someone In Love.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Even /tv/ is making fun of it.
What trailed does /tv/ not make fun of?

That is irrelevant anyway, we're talking about the people who are gonna pay for a ticket and make the movie successful. Those weren't affected. Nobody gives a shit about Sup Forums, and even less /tv/

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

/tv/ made fun of the IT trailers relentlessly and look where we are now. /tv/'s opinion on movies is like /co/'s with comics. Our taste may very well be superior but normies don't like what we do

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

ben affleck
Depends whether or not the Buttman thing sticks longer than a week. If it persists, the whole franchise is going to suffer for it.

Controversy comes and goes, but meme degradation is forever.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Our taste may very well be superior
/tv/ loves BvS. Their taste is not superior.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

pathetic thread

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

/tv/ loves BvS.

That's a meme.

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Maybe it was once. It isn't anymore.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

BvS is better than all marvel movies post Spider-man 2 (raimi) combined

John Brooks
John Brooks

kek

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

BvS is a great film, sorry you have shit taste. Snyder is the best director to make a cape film since Ang Lee.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

This will forever be a stupid image.

Don was literally obsessed with Ginsberg because he was this young upstart that had better ideas and threatened his relevancy. WB/DC is constantly trying to copy what the MCU did without understanding why it was successful and was massive success before the DCEU was even an idea.

Retard /tv/ anons keep posting it and never understand how it doesn't work on a single level.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

And recently Whedon has been outed as a fake feminist/cheating husband,
Old news that nobody cares about plus his wife is clearly at fault for airing out private info for sympathy points.

Ben Affleck groped a woman
Happened 10+ years ago and he apologized for it.

Jason Momoa said a rape joke
That literally came from a "DIE CIS SCUM" twitter account and was a joke taken out of context

Fuck off with you're nontroversy

Anthony King
Anthony King

WB/DC is constantly trying to copy what the MCU did

By not doing what they did? The main complaint I see is that the DCEU didn't copy the MCU enough

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

Yeah, lets pretend Suicide Squad wasn't heavily reshot and edited to be tonally more like GotG or that Wonder Woman stole a fuckton of things from First Avenger or that they literally brought Joss fucking Whedon on to take over from Justice League.

David Flores
David Flores

Irony here is the fact that the scene is from an iconic DC film, literally no marvel film is a part of the Sup Forums zeitgeist hivemind, the best marvel can do is that cringe dance off scene at the end of gotgl

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Same goes for David F. Sandberg directing Shazam

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

It works because DC is Sup Forums and marvel is reddit

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Are people for real with the disney conspiracy bullshit? what went wrong?

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Some people can't divorce their love of the characters with the shit renditions we've gotten on film.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

But Wonder Woman did it better than Captain America First Avenger.

Captain America fell apart half way though with the dance routine onwards. Wonder Woman got muddy around the final act.

Plus Wonder Woman beat out MCU to the female Super Hero punchline before Captain Cunt Marvel could get her movie. Hell, there has been no Black Widow movie despite her appearing in 5 movies already.

And this is coming from me here

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

I know the Whedon one, but what's with the Ben Affleck and Jason Momoa?

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Ben grabbed an ass and Mamoa made a joke about rape because his character in GoT was literally a rapist.

Apparently this is the worst shit ever

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

MCU did without understanding why it was successful and was massive success before the DCEU was even an idea.
Fucking casual, DCEU was being discussed in public some years before MCU first movie.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

And they didn't move forward with shit until The Avengers hit the billion dollar mark, you fucking retard.

Even the Waller cameo in Green Lantern was said to be just tipping the hat the fans, not a hint at a Cinematic Universe. Man of Steel wasn't supposed to be the start of the DCEU until they started filming. In pre-production, it was just a Superman movie that tried to do for Superman what Nolan did for Batman. It was all to be self-contained.

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

But It was a good movie

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Whose next? Henry Cavill? Ezra Miller? Ray Fisher? J. K. Simmons?

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

It was dead well before the rape scandals, since the very beginning almost.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Supposedly several asses were grabbed at the same event, actually.
It's not so much terrible as fucking hilarious, the idea of ben affleck throwing spaghetti to the wind and going on an assgrabaganza.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

DC VS SNK please.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Karen Fukuhara's career is dead.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/

Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/grope-allegation-batman-ben-affleck-tank-justice-league/

Grope Allegation Against Batman Ben Affleck Creates PR Nightmare for ‘Justice League’

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

just don't give a fuck about the critics. BvS got shit scores and that sure didn't stop me from enjoying it.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Bad move for Ben, especially on top of every other thing he tends to get up to, maybe that's why he defends islam so much, thinks they're right.
Mamoa seems to have just made a pretty badly timed joke if that's what it was, some people aren't great with that kind of thing.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Who cares, we need to stamp out the Jews and Hollywood.

Jace Green
Jace Green

Wonder Woman stole a fuckton of things from First Avenger
Oh, boy

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

mother was a pretentious piece of shit, user, save you shekels. Still hoping for blade runner though.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

What would a Black Widow movie even have been about? No really, tell us user, what the fuck could a Black Widow movie possibly have been without feeling like The Winter Soldier; Redhead Titty Monster Edition?

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

The Ben affleck thing is such a witch hunt. I really hate faggots today and how everyone wants to be a victim. Nigga grab some ass from some cunts that we all know didn't give a shit because he was a pretty boy stud and only now are saying sonething because they are lost and forgotten in the world of fame and this is the only way for them to feel special. Also who gives a shit. Even if he was an asshole, it makes no difference. He's an a actor so you can still like his character he is playing. These people are like children and can't separate the man and his roles.

David Harris
David Harris

Because it gives paid movie shills something to do

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

why would they fucking want to be part of our shitty hivemind??

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

By a blanket argument like that, michael vick should've been given a pass for being an animal abuser because the football playing nigger was a totally different thing from the puppy murdering nigger.
Where you draw the line of what behavior is acceptable to you and what isn't is one thing(I think the affleck shit is funny as fuck myself), but some people just don't like supporting people they think are assholes. Someone who uses "nigga" on a board you can freely type it properly on, is much more of a child than that.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

1. Baby Reddit
of course

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

No you?

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

If that sort of behavior is usual for him and he's been groping women for decades and getting away with it because he's a celebrity, then he deserves to be properly outed and criticized. But if it's been few isolated incidents and he takes responsibility and apologizes to the women properly, like he did yesterday with the boob grab, it's a step to the right direction and actually makes him look slightly better, since accepting guilt and acknowledging it means he isn't an abusing monster like Weinstein.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

If Ben Affleck only has 2 gropping incidents with his past being a cheater to his wife and alcoholic. He'll be fine. If the only dirt they have on Momoa is a joke he made at Hall H 6 years ago during his Game of Thrones fame, he will also be fine. Nobody will give a fuck about this except the most desperate provocateurs. The public has the attention span of goldfish, and will quickly stop giving a shit until the next detraction. A Trump tweet here and a shooting by a white man there and everyone will forget about Weinstein & Las Vegas.

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Implying the women didn't like it at the time
Lets be straight, Ben is a handsome guy and I'm pretty sure at the time they were brushed off as jokes and the reason why its coming out now is because they want Jew bucks.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Nigger. Feel better? I'm not saying they should get a free pass, but what Ben did has no relation to the movie and therefore shouldn't affect the opinions of the viewers. People are actually saying shit like Ben is NO real life batman and therefore doesn't " deserve " to be Batman. It's beyond retard.
All he gotten for apologizing was more shit. All that is going to happen is more shit thrown his way.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Agents of Shield the movie with her being the protagonist.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

All he gotten for apologizing was more shit.
He was getting shit in the first place because the public was demanding tinsel town's denouncement of Weinstein. (understandably) Ben was in a hot spot where he couldn't call out Weinstein without people bringing up his brother who won an oscar despite the outrage about him. He was fucked either way!

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

I get what you mean, also women grab mens ass and junk all the time and you don't see them coming out they were raped.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Hypocrisy deserves to be called out.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Terry Crews is literally the only male that came out. Tho his violator was a man too.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Yea either that or it's gonna be a complete piece of shit like MoS, BvS and Suicide Squad before it but NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE TI'S A CONSPIRACY!

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Oh yeah, a movie of that show all 9 people in the world watch, starring the weakest, least popular Avenger. That sounds like a 700 million dollar box office smash right there!

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

It's so convenient that everyone's "remembering" how they got groped 10 years ago.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

All 71 posters ITT are retarded. This is literally a bait thread. Please just end yourselves.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

See and

It's a serious subject, user

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

But only for those that certain people deem so.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Weinstein happened.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Yeah but everyone is getting thrown under the bus now by things they "remember" from a decade ago. "Oliver brushed my boob in a party a few years ago". The fuck is even happening, they just want the jewbux and the fame since they're washed up now.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Affleck grabs ass at party years ago
woman says nothing until now because of Harvey Weinstein

Really? It's not like he's been doing some couch casting. Hell, given his history with alcoholism, this shouldn't be a big issue.
There are bigger fish to fry in Hollywood like Bryan Singer

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Singer's going to get away with it. No one cares what happens to young boys

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

But user, MArvel copies everything from DC from deadpool from deadstroke to fucking thanos from darkside. Marvel copied all the fun parts from superman 1 and incorporated it into its Cinematic universe, Even Fiege admitted it when he was honoring the great richard Donner. So yes with all the facts straight that image does make sense the more you think about it.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

What movie is this from?

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Mad Men, it's good but reeeeeeallly fucking long. I recommend watching it in one hour chunks.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

Ah fuck been meaning to watch it for years.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Is it a boycott if I was never really planning on seeing it anyways?

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

How is this news? I thought Ben was a well know Hollywood philanderer in his earlier days?

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

Is it a boycott if I was never really planning on seeing it anyways?
No it’s called “being homosexual”

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

So how is the Mamoa thing worse than when Renner called Black Widow a slut and Evans laughed with glee? Did that crash AoU?

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

It reminds me of a certain group of people trying to start a boycott right before WW cameout because Gal was in the army. Interesting.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

That's literally the only twitter shot i've seen calling for a boycott on here or /tv/. There's probably more but I don't think this will end up being a huge issue. The ending getting leaked like with BvS would be much much worse

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

MOS: Ok
BvS: Steaming shit. How anyone could defend this editing assault on character is beyond me. Its objectively bad. The ultimate cut makes it slightly more tolerable though. Anyway, objectively shit movie thats not true to character at all and is written by people who don't understand the source. Period. Especially Batman which should be the easiest thing to get right at this point. Solid action. Good individual scenes. Absolute shit film tho.
Suicide Squad: Hot garbage filled with decent performances and unfulfilled potential for the same reasons as BvS and because WB made Ayer write a script about characters he didn't understand a month before shooting.
WW: Ok with great direction and performances but objectively over blown. Essentially a slightly better solo First Avenger, but a much worse universe building film. Plot wise.
JL: Just hoping for something I can enjoy at this point. Fully welcome a flash point soft reboot.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

But quips user!

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

There is nothing wrong with men and women groping each other unless you get caught or are ugly.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

This. Also why it's highly suspect these literal nobodies are speaking up now. Momoa and Ben are handsome af so them being fine with at the time isn't really that hard to believe, they just want their jewbux.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

that Sonya and Wonder Woman

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Trump: Grabs women by the pussy, likely fucked underaged russian prostitutes
Elected President

Ben Affleck

Groups a woman on fucking TRL 13 years ago

lol "Buttman" "PR Nightmare"
Career finished

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

Whedon work in JL -> Hypocrite Preaching Feminist

Jystice League triler beat Thor social media buzz-> Ben is an ass grabber and a perv "wow she rember that after 12 year"

Aquaman is cool as fuck -> rape joke is the worst

Harley queen is sexy as hell -> SS is not airring in china because it's so violence

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

So if he apologiz he get roasted and if he don't he get roasted too

You americans are so weird!!

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

All he gotten for apologizing was more shit

Because turned out he had other shit that needed apologizing too.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

IKTF bro.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

People actually expect him to apologize for everytime he grabbed some tites in the last 40 years of his exist? Context is a big role in this and a lot of women can decide to consider shit sexual assault, because they are cunts that want victim points. If you actually watch the TRL video the chick was very playful about the fucking thing. Now she crying on twitter saying shit like she had to laugh the pain away so she wouldn't cry. Honestly Ben should just fucking hideout. There's nothing he can do, he's fucked either way. If he apologize to the other famewhore more will just comeout, regardless if he grabbed their ass and tities or not. Scandal All because Rose Mcgowan is off her meds and decided to fuck him over because he turned a blind eye to what we all know is how hollywood work

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page