The Dark Age of Movies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAGGsO23z_k

Anyone who even defends the dark age of movies (1996-2001) is just some entitled 90s kid

Attached: download (3).jpg (182x268, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXfmfj4z3Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Links to his fave YT celeb
>Calls other people kids

>milienial sharing his opinions as if they matter

Attached: IMG_3641.jpg (258x245, 25K)

You mean 2010-the present day? Where Hollywood, the oscars and television viewership is at its lowest of all time?

1998-2000 sucks hardcore, but 1996 was a fucking great year for movies.

ID4
Mission Impossible
The Rock
Space Jam

Plus really solid flicks like Scream, Cable Guy,

So Saving Private Ryan, Fight Club, Momento, Titanic, Jerry Maguire, Amistad, American Beauty, Chasing Amy, The Green Mile, Traffic, Pi, Swingers, The Cuser House Rules, and even Austin Powers all came out during a movie dark ages? I’m not even listing the foreign films that came out during that time.

this. although replying to the critic trying to shill his videos is pointless anyway, but the fact is if 96-01 was the dark ages then this is the apocalypse. All the big movies from those years are extremely well known and have seen multiple times by the general public. Even huge movies these days are only well known amongst specifically film fans.

1998 Godzilla is the best Godzilla, and Space Jam was legitimally fun.

The true Dark Age is now. Every blockbuster is franchise shit for the low common denominator, and the """deep""" movies made by hollywood are just progressive propaganda made to literally beg for awards like a hobbo by filling a quota of political messages.

Attached: 1519115010981.jpg (599x677, 53K)

i never understood why people liked space jam
everyone my age talks about how they loved it but i hated that shit since i watched it in theaters when i was 5 years old

Matrix
magnolia
Eyes wide shut
Fihht club
Hreen Mile
Blair witch
Bigger longer and uncut
Tarzan
Space jam
SPR
Big Lebowski
Rushmore

Attached: images (1).jpg (215x235, 8K)

>phoneposters

>no lost highway
take your own advice

>millenials opinions dont matter in millenial time periods
how so?

All of then remembered 20 years ago.

Millenials try do shit on older things, because they can't assume that they started to live in a shitty time for movies. Hollywood realized that making good products doesn't necessary bring more public, the most important thing is just to make a generic shit that you can't either hate or love for it's content, and mass market it to hell and beyond.

the royal tenebaums came out in 2001

why do people hate space jam so much?

The only thing bad about movies now is the current trend of reboots, remakes, and shitty adaptations. But that sort of stuff has always been a problem

Its possible that your tastes may have changed since you were 5

Independence Day
Star Trek First Contact
Men in Black
Starship Troopers
The Mummy 1&2

how did my tastes change if i hated it then and now?

middle-tier anderson

What was the dark age of video-games?

Alright I thought you said last time you watched it you were 5. My bad

current day

youtube.com/watch?v=cXfmfj4z3Zc

if that was the dark age we're living in the shit age now. Anything is better than mass produced capeshit.