Does anyone actually find her special funny?

Does anyone actually find her special funny?

Attached: 13029261.jpg (620x400, 19K)

me

Nope. The ratings show it isnt at all.

As a hilary voter I do haha

Yes, women are funny, deal with it. It only got negative reviews because of Russian troll farms in Ukraine.

VAGINA

Attached: 1353620766663.jpg (500x500, 63K)

IT'S STINKY HEHEHAHAHAHA

PUSSY

GIRL SLAAAAAYY

Attached: 1521163275801.jpg (480x640, 17K)

Roastie butterface

Critics loved it and this is why.

Attached: 1520199332808.jpg (634x559, 68K)

>I GOT DISCHARGE THAT LOOKS LIKE WOOD GLUE

It’s painfully impossible to enjoy this

she looks fuckable here

Attached: amy.jpg (1232x945, 115K)

That's a lie and you know it

I hope she dies of AIDS.

Attached: sch.jpg (1018x1136, 308K)

She'd need much bigger tits, and less flabby arms maybe.

I blend in with normies, and I have not net a single woman or man who actually finds her funny. Even the superprogressives I've met only like that she's a woman.

Yes and also I want to bang her in her stinky vagina.

She Sam Kinisoned herself. She had funny jokes and good comedy in the beginning, and if you listen to her on Howard Stern or Joe Rogan she’s pretty funny, but it’s obvious that she doesn’t work on her stand up material.
Her jokes have gone from having a punchline to simply being “oh man my pussy smells like feet” and “you’ve gotta keep dat dick on a leash amiright ladies yeah clap for me” type of shit.
Sam Kinison was borderline comedic genius but he let his comedy slide until he was just “bitches need to give blowjobs OMG LOL!” and then he died.
Amy Schumer is the same but she isn’t dead yet.

She's actually pretty funny in her delivery desu. Reddit just hate her because she's ugly.

Nope. Her special is one of the main reasons that Netflix dropped the star rating system for the like/dislike reccomendation system.

Her delivery is awful. Just look at her stolen joke comparison videos and her delivery ruins every joke.

>flatso

Attached: 1518805046854.jpg (570x587, 43K)

don't lie to yourself Amy

>this is a 10/10 in Clapistan

Attached: damn.jpg (634x891, 117K)

I've no idea who even that is - but I'm really turned on by scent, and that body of hers looks like it could trap plenty of it. Just think how she'd smell down there after a whole day of rowing.