Superhero movies HATE thread

Why do normies love superhero movies so much?

There are grown men and women going nuts over fictional characters battling each other with the same predictable plot. Hours and hours of speculation and discussion over comic book nonsense. And they call us immature.

Attached: Avengers-Infinity-War-Trailer.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I don't know OP, but how about you watch me beat my meat on a live stream?

F U C K M A R V E L

F U C K D C

F U C K S T A R W A R S

F U C K H A R R Y P O T T E R

F U C K F A S T A N D F U R I O U S

F U C K A L L F R A N C H I S E S H IT

Are these my only options?

honestly fuck current superhero movies for me it started with winter soldier nowadays marvel doesn't give a shit about making a good movie cause they now it can just sell itself on the fact that its a marvel civil war was one of the worst movies ive ever seen

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Man of Steel and Batman V Superman are among the best movies of the past decade

based

AND FUCK DONALD BLUMPF

You are immature because you're bothered by what other people enjoy

They just enjoy the escapism.

What is more baffling is your butthurt about it, are you an autist or something?

When Television came, big studios tried to fight back with massive historical spectacles that would look shit anywhere but theatres. But it didn't help. Movie business as we knew it died until 70s.
Superhero movies are bit like that. When movie business gets destructed again not even Netflix will produce that expensive crap any more.

>the best capeshit MCU movie made you lose hope for capeshit

Becaus Marvel's and DC's characters are super deep, they were forming for 75 years. The plots are unpredictable (but "heroes" wins "villians") and worlds are developed very much, ets. Aх, дa, тeбe нe пoнять.

BUT, THE BEST, FUCK YOU.

>current state of the movie industry
just think in two or three years the academy will start nominating capeshit because some twatter backlash forced them to. #superherosareREALmoviestoo

it's called marketing. you can make people buy shit products with a good ad campaign.

It was easily the worst

Thet why people buy one aded shit, but don't buy another aded shit?

>civil war was one of the worst movies ive ever seen
What?!

It's awful even in the MCU genre

Oh, ok, but i think Civil War as good as Wintre Silider.

Taking fictional charactersm ade in racist eras and turn them into liberal trash.
Superheroes don't work with today's political climate.
But whatever, consumerist whores will always pay to see and to claim they are following the current trend because that's what it's all about. Setting trends and that's what marlel is doing.
The only things people have to say about capeshit is "yeah I liked it". That's it. Not even a "DUDE DO YOU REMEMBER THAT SCENE, FRIGGIN EBIN MATE"